SELECT CONTENT

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 72 of 81 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 72 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Maggenzm Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:30 am

frajosfanofchris wrote:Tayshia Adams Won't Back Down Now

https://www.marieclaire.com/celebrity/a35589653/tayshia-adams-interview-2021/

"... she is smitten. “I feel like I’m obsessed with him at this point, which is weird to say because I don’t like to sound so cliché, but he’s very much everything I need,” she admits. “I have an issue with trust. He’s teaching me to get that back.” And Clark, she adds, needed to be with someone who believes in him. “At one point, nobody trusted him as an addict,” she says. “I took a chance on him. We’re very complementary to one another.” "

This is a great interview! And she looks beautiful.

:yes: IA this is a great interview...

Zac : “...So, I’m trying to understand and educate myself and talk to [Tayshia] about her experience growing up and what could have helped her and understand that that’s going to be a different experience than I had,” Clark tells me, stopping briefly to chat after laying a few kisses on Adams and shooting a couple of “I love you”s her way. “At the foundation of our relationship is honesty and being able to have those tough conversations. I’ve never dated an African-American. I’ve never dated a Mexican. So, this is all new in some way. But it’s also…” he pauses to collect his thoughts, then continues, “Like, when she walked in the room [her race] wasn’t my first thought. My first thought was, Wow, she’s gorgeous, and getting to talk to her and getting to know her, I was attracted to a lot of things, one of which is the ability to have these types of conversations.”

I love all the photos, but this one is my fave.

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 72 Tayshia-adams-raul-romo3-inside-1614127699
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 72 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by chasus71 Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:48 am

Yes great interviews.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:50 am

Loved this article. I keep saying it but the stars really aligned for the two of them. They are really what one another needed in their lives and to think of all that had to happened for them to meet and fall in love, incredible!

Interesting to hear their take/approach on race, interracial dating and how his family accepted her with open arms. That is something I wondered about having guessed Zac had not dated outside his race before.

Side note: could she look any more gorgeous!!!! Still hard to believe it took her years to love her body

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:02 am

@Topazgold As a parent, especially when your children challenge you as much as Zac did to his, you are SO happy when they have people in their lives that love them unconditionally. I had no doubt Zac's parents would accept and love Tayshia. But it is nice to see both of them discuss and share their thoughts on race and addiction. Inspirational!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:07 am

frajosfanofchris wrote:

This is such an important conversation. I hope it opens doors for those who re-enter a world that did them so much harm. I also think of 18 year old foster children who are thrust out into the world without an adequate support system. And would recidivism for convicts decline if they had similar support when released from prison?

I have a friend who lost a son to drug addiction - he successfully completed rehab several times but it is really, really hard to make it without a strong support system.

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:41 am

I love these two. It seems silly when I say it, but after so many ridiculous, immature cast members...regardless of age...they seem so grown up.

I think Tayshia is gorgeous. Always, but since meeting Zac, she seems even more stunning. The fact that she is a wonderful, kind, generous person only makes her more beautiful. I know we have had numerous women and men on this show who are models, but she really should be one. She and Sharleen are the two most beautiful women from this show IMO...and they are also two of the most thoughtful.

More and more I am growing to really dislike this show, but every once in a while we have some true gems and they keep me sucked in.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:52 am

@Norcalgal yes, great point! Zac’s father comes to mind literally tearing up when he was sending them off for the night. He did not want them go and wanted to spend more time with them.

I was also thinking more in the sense of Tayshia and her ex in-laws not being as receptive. I now understand part of her nervousness meeting them at HT.

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:20 am

@Sprite You captured what we all feel - grown up contestants who've been around enough to know how to treat someone they love and how to nourish that love through communication. I agree that Tayshia and Sharlene are two of the top gems from this franchise. I may not watch anymore after how Matt James has been treated.

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:28 am

Norcalgal wrote:@Sprite You captured what we all feel - grown up contestants who've been around enough to know how to treat someone they love and how to nourish that love through communication. I agree that Tayshia and Sharlene are two of the top gems from this franchise. I may not watch anymore after how Matt James has been treated.

I am glad at least that Tayishia's season was treated so much better and things were just amazing. I would like to step away from that now with her season as the best last impression on the show. Glad going forward her and Zac are still so much in love, adult love at that.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:35 am

I know many of us find Zac gets so much more attractive after the show and I have to say the same about Tayshia.
Now I understand why Zac said she’s a strong woman that makes people around her better. Her personality shines brighter after the show.

Love does make people more beautiful inside and out !

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:40 am

sdmom wrote:I know many of us find Zac gets so much more attractive after the show and I have to say the same about Tayshia.
Now I understand why Zac said she’s a strong woman that makes people around her better. Her personality shines brighter after the show.

Love does make people more beautiful inside and out !
 Yes beautifully stated.  I agree
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:45 am

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 81 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+46
mathwiz37
timfan
makeover
Maggenzm
iampawsitive