SELECT CONTENT

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 79 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 79 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:24 pm

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 79 Cc4f0f10

https://instagram.com/stories/tayshia/2527418096354085831?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=188d6vrja8g1n

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 79 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:47 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:48 pm

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:10 am

frajosfanofchris wrote:

Tayshia is so full life!! I believe Zac needs someone like her because he is so serious.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:40 am

^^^
Zac’s work is heavy and based on people writing in his personal and business IG  comments (imagine what his DM looks like!) IMO he is hearing many more calls for help and sad stories than before going on the show.
Everything points to his working tirelessly in service to others. Coming home to lightness and affection is sanctuary.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:57 am

Wow. Tayshia can dance! I hope she gets to go on DWTS. I could see her doing very well. She is such a cutie! 💕

I saw a pic of Tayshia and Zac recently and he had a really nice smile. He rarely gives much of a smile in photos and I definitely credited this to Tayshia bringing out his brighter side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:25 am

notarose wrote:^^^
Zac’s work is heavy and based on people writing in his personal and business IG  comments (imagine what his DM looks like!) IMO he is hearing many more calls for help and sad stories than before going on the show.
Everything points to his working tirelessly in service to others. Coming home to lightness and affection is sanctuary.

:yes: @notarose IA, I can't image how many sad letters a day, and having someone like Taysha who so playful definitely can lighten the heart.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:14 am

Tayshia will be co-hosting Bachelorette S17

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CMWDcDbgBCS/

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:28 am

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mella13 Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:38 am

This is a great opportunity. If such opportunities arise, they should be used. However, I do not want to be pessimistic, because opportunities need to be celebrated and enjoyed, but hers and Zac's relationship is so new and she will be away for eight or ten (!???) weeks. Jason is going with Kaitlyn, but Zac has a full-time job. However, experience shows that in life what happens must happen and a person gets to where he or she needs to go. Smiley
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:08 am

I'm sure the center will be ok if Zac slips away a few times over the next few months. But if he couldn't, I think it would be because it is out of his control. I can't imagine Tayshia being away for 2 months and Zac not trying to see her.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Mella13 Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:12 am

Al wrote:I'm sure the center will be ok if Zac slips away a few times over the next few months. But if he couldn't, I think it would be because it is out of his control. I can't imagine Tayshia being away for 2 months and Zac not trying to see her.

Problem is Covid. Every time he will need to carantine for 7 days at least.
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+46
mathwiz37
timfan
makeover
Maggenzm
iampawsitive