SELECT CONTENT

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 80 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 80 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Topazgold Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:46 am

7 days? Maybe in the “real” world but obviously not in the Bach bubble. Shoot we know Tayshia did not quarantine for 7 days when she stepped in for Clare, never mind all the guest appearances. Eg; Jojo, Rachel, Ashley I. CH dropping his kid off to college, etc... Plus Zac has been vaccinated and seems more supportive than her ex.

I’m happy for Tayshia & Kaitlyn getting the opportunity during National Woman’s Month. Secure the bag ladies! All MO

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 80 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Mella13 Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:53 am

Topazgold wrote:7 days? Maybe in the “real” world but obviously not in the Bach bubble. Shoot we know Tayshia did not quarantine for 7 days when she stepped in for Clare, never mind all the guest appearances. Eg; Jojo, Rachel, Ashley I. CH dropping his kid off to college, etc...  Plus Zac has been vaccinated and seems more supportive than her ex.  

I’m happy for Tayshia & Kaitlyn getting the opportunity during National Woman’s Month. Secure the bag ladies! All MO

I do not doubt, that he is supportive. Smiley
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Austen Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:27 am

I don't think one needs to quarantine as much as before, in fact if they test and the result is negative, then no need to quarantine ,I think.

Jane Austen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Mar 13, 2021 11:53 am

Well, I guess, this can definitely test the relationship, may be Zac will go with her and work remotely.
Congrats to Taysha, What a great opportunity!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:19 pm

Maggenzm wrote:Well, I guess, this can definitely test the relationship, may be Zac will go with her and work remotely.
His business partner, Justin, is a new dad so Zac being away for a length of time affects Justin’s life as well. Zac has presented as someone who puts others before himself so I guess we’ll see.

Tayshia has been very vocal about hosting being her dream job so IMO it has been a given that she would accept an offer regardless of the particulars. She has said she loves dressing up and finds being on camera exciting. I think she’ll be on a high in her element and a great host.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:31 pm

notarose wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:Well, I guess, this can definitely test the relationship, may be Zac will go with her and work remotely.
His business partner, Justin, is a new dad so Zac being away for a length of time affects Justin’s life as well. Zac has presented as someone who puts others before himself so I guess we’ll see.

Tayshia has been very vocal about hosting being her dream job so IMO it has been a given that she would accept an offer regardless of the particulars. She has said she loves dressing up and finds being on camera exciting. I think she’ll be on a high in her element and a great host.

@notarose how do you think this will affect her relationship? My question is will she choose her dream job over her relationship? Not that Zac will ask him to do that. I am a little be concerned about them because the relationship is so young. I remember one interview where they asked Zac if they will last, he said " I hope so", to me that translated to he is not sure because there are some irreconcilable differences in their core values. Just my thoughts.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:40 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
notarose wrote:

@notarose how do you think this will affect her relationship? My question is will she choose her dream job over her relationship? Not that Zac will ask him to do that. I am a little be concerned about them because the relationship is so young. I remember one interview where they asked Zac if they will last, he said " I hope so", to me that translated to he is not sure because there are some irreconcilable differences in their core values. Just my thoughts.

I don’t know Smiley

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:30 pm

“I remember one interview where they asked Zac if they will last, he said " I hope so", to me that translated to he is not sure because there are some irreconcilable differences in their core values. Just my thoughts.“

IMO has answer was pragmatic. I took his answer to mean no one can predict the future and they have both said they did mot enter onto their relationship lightly, they have trust and communicate well. I have NO idea what their core values are nor am I going to guess.

Shoot I didn’t think JP & Ashley would ever part ways. All MO

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:55 pm

“I remember one interview where they asked Zac if they will last, he said " I hope so", to me that translated to he is not sure because there are some irreconcilable differences in their core values. Just my thoughts.“

IMO his answer was pragmatic. I took his answer to mean no one can predict the future and they have both said they did mot enter onto their relationship lightly, they have trust and communicate well. I have NO idea what their core values are nor am I going to guess.

Shoot I didn’t think JP & Ashley would ever part ways.  All MO[/quote]

Last edited by Topazgold on Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:27 pm

I love Zayshia and hope they stay together forever!
But hosting the show is too good an opportunity for Tayshia to pass and I am sure Zac is supportive. Being apart for a period of time is also a test to their relationship though.

Hope for the best but prepare for the worsts: for  my own mental health! I probably should never fangirl any couple from this franchise, laugh out loud.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:38 pm

I've been concerned about how hosting will affect both women's relationships, as well. Distance + being in the mix with a bunch of hot men.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1885

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:47 pm

I guess this is the best way to find out how strong your relationship is. I think Jojo did very well, she didn't pay those guys any attention at all.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+46
mathwiz37
timfan
makeover
Maggenzm
iampawsitive