SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by yellowbirdcage Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:31 pm

@chasus71 Which seems super weird because I didn't feel it from them on either end last week
yellowbirdcage
yellowbirdcage

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:40 pm

yellowbirdcage wrote:@chasus71 Which seems super weird because I didn't feel it from them on either end last week

Yes I am with you on this too, I did not see any sparks between these two-Matt and Sara. JMO
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:01 pm

Sarah isnt the front runner.  *IMO* She isnt even close to being one. I didnt see the spark either.. I hate to say this but I felt her fainting was to get attention. Sarah is a true game player.. We shall see how it plays out..

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Opinions vs facts)

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:40 pm

So are the new ladies coming in after this TBC rose ceremony?  And in the description, I see only Serena’s and the group date?  Who else is getting a date in ep3?  It was said that one of the late arrivals gets a 1-1 date early, is this Michelle’s date or is that coming in ep4?
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:45 pm

luvnunity wrote:So are the new ladies coming in after this TBC rose ceremony?  And in the description, I see only Serena’s and the group date?  Who else is getting a date in ep3?  It was said that one of the late arrivals gets a 1-1 date early, is this Michelle’s date or is that coming in ep4?
I heard during Rob Mills said on Nick Viall podcast that the new ladies are coming on episode 4.  I also think Michelle is getting the new ladies 1-1 on maybe episode 4.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:06 pm

It looks like Matt goes to see Sarah in her room either before going on his 1-1 with Serena P or after the daytime portion because he is in the same clothes with both women. Usually, if the lead is going to have private time with a different contestant it’s after the nighttime portion of the 1-1, but this one is before the nighttime portion with Serena. Matt might want to check on her after she got faint at the RC to make sure she’s ok? They end up kissing at the door and then end up on the bed. Does it look like he just plops down on top of her or is that just me? Lol

Also in the preview from last week when Serena and Matt are making out in the hot tub it appears she’s wearing the same top and earrings as when she tells him “I think I could see myself falling in love with you” from the pre-season promo. Two things — why is she wearing her top in the hot tub? Also isn’t it early for her to be saying the I could see myself falling in love with you stuff on their first date?

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:40 pm

mbl wrote:
Also in the preview from last week when Serena and Matt are making out in the hot tub it appears she’s wearing the same top and earrings as when she tells him “I think I could see myself falling in love with you” from the pre-season promo.  Two things — why is she wearing her top in the hot tub? Also isn’t it early for her to be saying the I could see myself falling in love with you stuff on their first date?
Lets hope she doesn't get the Eazy treatment.. its absolutely too early using the L word..

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:55 pm

https://twitter.com/etnow/status/1350113764604043264?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:05 pm

Lord why does he have Victoria on both group dates so far just insanity. I literally tune out every time that girl in onscreen. I suspect production probably made him do that. JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:37 pm

Ok now that's just gross.

Why would any respectable individual put themselves in that position in front of millions of viewers. To me, she doesn't care how embarrassing I would think, that it's for Matt.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:42 am

bluwavz wrote:

https://twitter.com/etnow/status/1350113764604043264?s=20

After watching that sneak peek, of thank gosh sweet baby Abigail is not on this group date. I'd be living my worst nightmare if I had to participate.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:29 am

@chasus71 Victoria is on those two dates because they need drama.. I think the producers believe the show would be very boring without her since the lead isn't that charismatic... I somewhat agree with them.. On one hand, the chaos is borderline ridiculous but the show would be very boring without it.. 

I cant believe I am about to somewhat support Victoria.. There are people like Victoria around us.. they are insecure and chaotic but also have positive qualities. I dont think the producers would show us any of her positive qualites so her villian status won't be jeopardized.. I actually believe there is more Victoria poking by the producers to get drama and Victoria is falling for every one of them. I believe Victoria would grow from this experience and be better.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+23
pavalygurl
Maddy
ReneeM
albean99
Jaybird