SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:08 pm

If they aren't careful, they might get a pie in the face.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:18 pm

Katie was the only one that showed class when Sarah did try to approach the group, IMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:36 pm

@MiniDiva I disagree..  The girls deserved to express themselves.. Some ladies went too far but the ladies needed to have their say.. The ladies were also pissed that Sarah also took part of Serena P's time.. Matt didn't manage this issue every well.. He didnt lead at all.. He was Lead...

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:41 pm

The group date was cringe. My favorite moment of the episode was Ashley I's momentarily shocked reaction to Victoria's story, and her dry response, "You're going to make an impression." giggling

Victoria did somewhat better this episode. She needs to learn that the blunt truth is best used sparingly, but when used sparingly, can be quite effective. Sadly, she made yet another unfortunate fashion choice with the haphazardly placed ruffles crossing her derriere.

I liked Serena P.'s date. There were no sparks flying, but I liked the fact that it seemed like a normal first date. I found her summation that she was "falling in like" realistic and relatable. What Matt didn't realize is that the donkey interruption was not only cute but helpful. His reactions to Serena after that felt more natural and in the moment.

The rest of the episode was the Sarah show. Just as the villain has become a Bachelor trope, so has the cast member who falls too hard, too fast, and becomes emotionally unglued in the process. Katie, who had a great deal to complain about, ended up handling Sarah very even-handedly, maturely, and even compassionately. In return, she was thrown under the bus with the rest of the women when Sarah complained to Matt about them being so mean to her. Sarah is the kind of woman who will be your friend until a man engages her attention, at which point she will drop you like a hot potato, only to re-engage with you after the inevitable breakup. She uses women, and it shows.

Matt has some nice conversations and a low-key charm. However, he's struggling with managing the house, and he's far from being the first bachelor with this problem. He reminds me of Chris Soules in this regard, where he's probably a decent enough fellow who is simply overwhelmed by all of the drama generated by the women.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:47 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:@MiniDiva I disagree..  The girls deserved to express themselves.. Some ladies went too far but the ladies needed to have their say.. The ladies were also pissed that Sarah also took part of Serena P's time.. Matt didn't manage this issue every well.. He didnt lead at all.. He was Lead...

I agree with you @Ruqibabe. Why should she be the only one who gets to express her frustrations? Her timing on trying to "apologize" was strategic, as was her interrupting time on the other girls group date. If she wanted to talk to him, she could have waited until he was done with the date and then she wouldn't be interrupting anyone and she could take her time. I get that some of this is tptb, but some of it is also on her.

I am tired of excusing sh*tty behaviour. The show has been around long enough that they all know what to expect, what it can do for them and how they can get the most air time. I am truly sorry about her dad as I had a friend whose mom had this horrid disease, but if you are that close and that worried about him WTH are you here and not at home with him? I may sound harsh, but I don't buy what she is trying to sell. Let's see what she pulls when she comes on BIP.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:49 pm

@Amethyst Great summation! I totally agree.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:49 pm

This is a hard one. I actually like Sarah and while I feel she shouldn't have interrupted the GD, several are not looking good bullying her. It felt like the WTA and I thought Victoria was exceptionally awful. Sarah didn't help herself in many ways but think she did the best thing for her in the end. Matt clearly likes her a lot so it's tough. On a side note, she reminds me so much of a young Ellen Pompeo (Grey's Anatomy).

I like Serena P and she did get a bit of a raw deal at the beginning of her date but she's just so young. I actually think this group of bachelorettes is exceptionally young overall. Some, like Bri, seem older and I do like several of them but it's just something that stands out to me.

I know that Matt doesn't know what it's like being on the show from the other side but I do think he's aware of how this is affecting the others which is better than some of the male leads. I don't think he's doing too badly and I'll take him over several previous ones. Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 4256136633

Katie is my favorite of the night. clapping!

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15317

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:49 pm

@Amethyst Yes....

Matt really messed up on this episode... He just didn't handle things well at all..  If he had taken charge, things won't have gone as bad as it did...

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:53 pm

I am also upset that Marylynn got sent home.. Like Matt, why???

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:56 pm

Most ladies are not getting time with Matt because Matt isn't managing his time appropriately..  This is why a lot of the women are upset.. With little time spent, how could he honestly know these ladies?? Is he just going for initial attraction?? Tayshia gave the men opportunities and spent time with all of them.. this was why she grew with Zac.. Matt is too focus on a few..

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:08 am

Tayshia didn't spend time with all the guys from what I saw. No lead does in the after parties. I believe that's designed to cause drama.Ditto at the cocktail parties. There's always someone who doesn't get to spend time with the lead and others who get extra time.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15317

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:11 am

@albean99 I think you are incorrect.. I think the guys respected Tayshia because she spent time with all of them and made them feel heard.. I can bet it that they would have been talking crap about her if she was like Clare.. The group date where Ben didn't get time was a setup..

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+23
pavalygurl
Maddy
ReneeM
albean99
Jaybird