SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:14 pm

I have worked with realtors for my whole career. I know all sorts of different realtors with different styles. Some have  the gift of gab, they have a unique way of probing the right questions to get to understand the potential clients needs. I always questioned Matt's occupation as a realtor and never thought he was one to begin with.

Maybe he's just not interested in anyone other than Rachel. I'm not seeing any real deep connection from him with anyone at this point. He appears to be a guy who's being friends with a bunch of ladies. I read a post, I forget where and who posted it but Ashley I says there was a lot of chemistry between Matt and Rachel and they just aren't showing it. To me, that's another indication of perhaps getting the word out there that he chose her, despite the rumours in SM right now, trying to save her butt. JMO's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ruqibabe Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:29 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I have worked with realtors for my whole career. I know all sorts of different realtors with different styles. Some have  the gift of gab, they have a unique way of probing the right questions to get to understand the potential clients needs. I always questioned Matt's occupation as a realtor and never thought he was one to begin with.

Maybe he's just not interested in anyone other than Rachel. I'm not seeing any real deep connection from him with anyone at this point. He appears to be a guy who's being friends with a bunch of ladies. I read a post, I forget where and who posted it but Ashley I says there was a lot of chemistry between Matt and Rachel and they just aren't showing it. To me, that's another indication of perhaps getting the word out there that he chose her, despite the rumours in SM right now, trying to save her butt. JMO's.
I agree.. its so weird that Ashley I is saying this at this time. She never said anything abt Taysha's pick. They are trying hard to build a story.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:38 pm

Sharleen's recap: http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelor25/episode3
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:39 pm

@bluwavz Thanks for sharing Sharlene's blog. If you haven't had a chance to show your support for her efforts, you can click "Buy Me a Coffee". She has not previously used ads to support her work and is finding it difficult to manage the time it takes her to write it, without any remuneration.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:02 pm

@GuardianAngel, I agree that some of the trusty sleuthing tricks from past seasons still work.

Last edited by veg_out on Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:21 pm

@Norcalgal No problem, I just did. Smiley
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:33 pm

bluwavz wrote:

https://twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/1350503441739763713?s=20

Now I can’t wait for the next teaser because this turned out to be the theme of the entire episode. Date interrupted by a... well, you know. :crazed
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:20 am

bluwavz wrote:Sharleen's recap: http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelor25/episode3

I liked Sharleen's thoughts about how Sarah was probably heavily manipulated by production. It had dawned on me as well that they probably chose her for the first one-on-one due to her highly emotional nature. I still think she could have been more considerate of the other women, because as Sharleen notes, cast members are still in charge of their own behavior and decisions.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+23
pavalygurl
Maddy
ReneeM
albean99
Jaybird