SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:35 pm

bluwavz wrote:

https://youtu.be/rCvqo4qmxt0

Ashley was saying that on the group date, her observation is that Rachael's chemistry with Matt was off the charts. So it was there, but production is hiding a lot of it at this point.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:38 pm

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Giphy
via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:48 pm

I'm just going to put this out there. I don't know what production allows or doesn't allow. But for once, I would love for someone on a date who is being interrupted by an intruder say, "Yeah, that isn't going to happen. Matt, let's go for a walk. Sarah, feel free to seek Matt out when the group date is over. But for right now, I deserve my time and so do the other women. Matt, let's go. Sarah had you all day yesterday, you can talk to her later."
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:13 pm

@Amethyst well I think the bachelor has the major power to do that.. I dont think the contestant can do that because the bachelor can overrule her..

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:16 pm

Amethyst wrote:I'm just going to put this out there. I don't know what production allows or doesn't allow. But for once, I would love for someone on a date who is being interrupted by an intruder say, "Yeah, that isn't going to happen. Matt, let's go for a walk. Sarah, feel free to seek Matt out when the group date is over. But for right now, I deserve my time and so do the other women. Matt, let's go. Sarah had you all day yesterday, you can talk to her later."
Something like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYeIpgxF6cM
Wills handled that so well, and I'm once again reminded of how much I dislike the Goose.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:16 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:@Amethyst well I think the bachelor has the major power to do that.. I dont think the contestant can do that because the bachelor can overrule her..

The bachelor can do that, but you would be making it much more difficult for him to do so. And if I were the person being interrupted, that might prompt a conversation with the bach about respect. But I'm ornery like that. Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 4256136633
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:20 pm

blueblues wrote:
Amethyst wrote:I'm just going to put this out there. I don't know what production allows or doesn't allow. But for once, I would love for someone on a date who is being interrupted by an intruder say, "Yeah, that isn't going to happen. Matt, let's go for a walk. Sarah, feel free to seek Matt out when the group date is over. But for right now, I deserve my time and so do the other women. Matt, let's go. Sarah had you all day yesterday, you can talk to her later."
Something like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYeIpgxF6cM
Wills handled that so well, and I'm once again reminded of how much I dislike the Goose.
JMO

Yes, that. Perfect!
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:02 am

Not much to say about story arcs after the episode. IMO, the show chose to leave in awkward lapses in conversation between Matt and the women, including with top contenders, like Bri and Rachel, as if to say that they aren't getting to know each other emotionally. IMO, it's the same conversation repeating, yielding little if any forward progression of genuine relationship with the women, which is Matt's safe zone.

IMO, this season *might* eventually be about a like story, not a love story.  hmmm

P.S. @luvstx, good deduction about the intro of the new women–we'll see.
P.P.S. I think that Bri leaves on her own at F3 based on the edit.
P.P.P.S. They're leaving in moments between Rachel and Matt even if they've not had extended time: he sits next to her on group dates, and he hung back to walk out with her from the writing date. He's pursuing interaction with her just like he did with Sarah.

Oh, and thank you to the editor for giving us so much cute donkey content! PINKHEART Best part of the show!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:05 pm

veg_out wrote:Not much to say about story arcs after the episode. IMO, the show chose to leave in awkward lapses in conversation between Matt and the women, including with top contenders, like Bri and Rachel, as if to say that they aren't getting to know each other emotionally. IMO, it's the same conversation repeating, yielding little if any forward progression of genuine relationship with the women, which is Matt's safe zone.

IMO, this season *might* eventually be about a like story, not a love story.  hmmm

P.S. @luvstx, good deduction about the intro of the new women–we'll see.
P.P.S. I think that Bri leaves on her own at F3 based on the edit.
P.P.P.S. They're leaving in moments between Rachel and Matt even if they've not had extended time: he sits next to her on group dates, and he hung back to walk out with her from the writing date. He's pursuing interaction with her just like he did with Sarah.

Oh, and thank you to the editor for giving us so much cute donkey content! PINKHEART Best part of the show!

Re the bold, I caught that too and commented on it during epi night. Sleuthing over the years with proven s/caps shows how the lead gravitates to their F1.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:39 pm

It’s interesting that in an interview, he talked about being around some of the women and they had nothing to talk about.  It will be curious to see if and when he begins to create boundaries with the women.  He hasn’t yet even in the presence of Rachael, “his favorite”.  In real life, “The One” usually inspires these changes.  It’s really got me scratching my head because we see in the previews that Matt is discussing life’s work and purpose with who I think is Michelle which is very different from the Trauma Bonding we’ve seen in other conversations.  Such a weird dynamic, given the spoilers.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:07 pm

How does someone have nothing to talk about especially when you're with someone you don't know. There are dozen's of questions that can be asked. He's the lead, he needs to take charge and ask questions, start a conversation and engage in the ones who are there for him. I would think that's how you determine the one's you're interested in and ones not so much.

That's a pretty slap in the face comment, IOW you don't interest me. I don't want to know anything about you. My take, jmo's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:11 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:How does someone have nothing to talk about especially when you're with someone you don't know. There are dozen's of questions that can be asked. He's the lead, he needs to take charge and ask questions, start a conversation and engage in the ones who are there for him. I would think that's how you determine the one's you're interested in and ones not so much.

That's a pretty slap in the face comment, IOW you don't interest me. I don't want to know anything about you. My take, jmo's.

I agree that is a stupid comment, but it could also mean that he had already zeroed in on someone and was already shutting down to others.

It just makes me appreciate Tayshia even more for being open and engaging everyone.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+23
pavalygurl
Maddy
ReneeM
albean99
Jaybird