SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 40 of 77 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 58 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:25 am

bachelordata's profile picture
bachelordata
rose What can we expect from the First Impression Rose recipient? A lot - but only from The Bachelorette trends. FIR recipients last pretty far on The Bachelorette looking at the last 12 seasons! (📸: ABC

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:28 am

bachelordata
What can you expect on tomorrow's premiere of The Bachelorette? The order of limo exits, while it's notoriously edited on TV, might actually tell us a little something on who to keep an eye out for!

Looking at seasons 12-15, being one of the first 5 out of the limo gives you a pretty high chance of being final 4.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:33 am

I am in awe with bachelordata and everyone on this board maintaining those kind of databases :claphands

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:37 am

bachelordata
Another week of featured screen time data! If you’re new around here, we define featured screen time by a specific criteria, so be sure to check the bullets below.

🔹 FEATURED SCREEN TIME: is defined as who is featured on the screen during a given segment. LENGTH: Segments are typically anywhere from 2 second to 30 seconds. Episode 2 had 362 identified segments.
🔹 When there is a large group without anyone featured, time goes towards GROUP.
🔹 For One-on-One dates, featured screen time goes to the contestant unless Katie is in an ITM (in the moment, those interviews in a separate room) or if the conversation focuses on Katie.

👉 The full list will be posted on Patreon tomorrow morning! 👈

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:53 am

gabriele wrote:
gabriele wrote:

What do you think? Does this look like a safe house pic? My first thought was that it might well be and then I noticed the nails. I couldn’t find any other pics of Blake’s kitchen on his grid but I didn’t go through every post with a fine toothed needle.

I don’t know if this is Katie but she does have a sparky black top like this lady is wearing:

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 A3910

I don’t know what this photo is from but another black sparkly top on Katie:

Here it is!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:12 pm

Well, I think this puts the nail in the coffin regarding Greg being F1. The last sentence is new.

Going into the show, Katie knew she would want to walk away engaged to her future husband. “I’m looking for a mature man who can handle himself, understand what he signed up for, which is you’re sharing a girlfriend right now and do the best that they can,” she told Us, noting that she was incredibly “serious” about the process. “If the thought of being engaged scares you, then you’re not ready to be with me.”

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/pictures/bachelorette-season-17-katie-thurstons-hints-about-the-ending/roses-or-rejection/

Lots of good tidbits in the article.

Katie seemed over the moon happy when she first came back online after filming. This past week she’s seemed a bit off. I know all the SM criticism was getting to her with people commenting on her hair and clothes.

I think Andrew or Blake could both be great matches for her so I hope she’s happy whoever she’s with.

jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:22 pm

@gabriele I think the thought of moving West of the Rockies or Seattle scares Greg more than getting engaged. There’s a reason for their Seattle date. I think it’s intended to freak him out. I think the show wants her to pick Blake as that will be something different for Bette.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:26 pm

Click the link if it doesn’t load. It’s Andrew’s story and note his comment at the bottom. I think it’s good-natured teasing more than shade. Lots of clues dropping this AM.

https://www.instagram.com/bachelorteaspill/?hl=en

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited source)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:42 pm

mbl wrote:@gabriele I think the thought of moving West of the Rockies or Seattle scares Greg more than getting engaged. There’s a reason for their Seattle date.  I think it’s intended to freak him out.  I think the show wants her to pick Blake as that will be something different for Bette.

Blake or Andrew who is a professional football in Europe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:54 pm

HEA wrote:@gabriele broken link.

We are directed to a deleted scene that was shared yesterday already by @frajosfanofchris
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5905p456-bachelorette-17-katie-thurston-media-sm-sleuthing-spoilers#1494010
Did you notice Andrew’s text he added?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 77 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 58 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+57
Bachhh022
casjacknick
jen689
pbmax
Aunties_Love