SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 58 of 77 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 67 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by alwayscooking Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:01 pm

Katie posted this to her IG story about moving with a song about California.    I'm assuming that's where she's moving?  I must be old, because all I think about is what are they going to do for a real job?
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 58 Screen95
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:37 pm

All the cast and crew started quarantining in early March and filming continued through the weekend of April 24. There's still a lot not officially announced, but they started right on schedule and ended with time to spare.

https://www.womenshealthmag.com/life/a35397960/bachelorette-spoilers-2021-katie-thurston/

the entire cast and crew arrived at the Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort and Spa -- outside Albuquerque -- for quarantine bubble time, but so far, Harrison's not among them.

We're told pre-production has already begun via virtual meetings and calls, and the plan is to begin shooting in late March ... but nobody knows for sure who will be hosting the show.

https://www.tmz.com/2021/03/12/chris-harrison-not-quarantining-with-bachelorette-cast-in-new-mexico/

Due to ongoing COVID quarantine procedures, it was almost certainly a closed set, without travel, with the guests likely flown in and quarantined.

https://www.marieclaire.com/culture/a35868476/katie-thurston-the-bachelorette-2021-details/I

everyone has to quarantine
On top of being tested for coronavirus upon arriving on-set, contestants and crew have to agree to quarantine for a full week before filming begins.

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/g30851505/bachelor-contestant-rules/

Bryan Brunati
10:22 ET, Mar 12 2021Updated: 10:25 ET, Mar 12 2021
THE Bachelorette cast is now "quarantining in New Mexico

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/2499434/bachelorette-cast-quarantining-chris-harrison-replaced-emmanuel-acho/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:23 pm

My opinion is Blake arrived beginning of April but had to quarantine 1 week like everyone.

The initial period between 1st dose and 2nd dose was 16 weeks in Canada because they wanted the maximum of the population vaccinated with 1st dose. Then it changed for 6-8 weeks I think, although pharma said 21-28 days delay was fine. Canada decided in many provinces including Ontario to delay up to 16 weeks. This was reduced in June.

Considering they started quarantine around March 12 and ended April 24. IMO Blake couldn’t have his 1st dose before April 24, most probably May. If we count 21 days which is the minimum health Canada say between the 2 doses Link) … and this IF he got lucky to get an immediate appointment… then 2nd shot in June… + 14 days to be fully effective and travel restrictions leveled.

This with no delay which we know it happened. We don’t know if he chose Pfizer, Moderna or AstraZeneca… which was an issue for deliveries.

So my point is a SHV this weekend is a bit stretchy. Katie posting an empty room today on her IG stories means she’s home. Considering the dirt on the carpet, I think it is her emptying her condo? Yet she also posted today on a grey sofa I have already seen her in podcast.

The timeline is confusing. Katie excels at social media. She could pre-record and change date. Everyone can if they tape indoors.

JMO

Update: Blake posted this 4 hours ago with location Hamilton, Ontario

Note … it was a rainy day in Hamilton today, around 74F. His long sleeves makes sense to me… and if he is in Canada. No SHV since new restrictions starts tomorrow.

blakemoynes's profile picture
blakemoynes
Verified
Down by the bay
Where the watermelons grow
Back to my home
I dare not go
For if I do
My mother will say
"Did you ever you ever see a goose
kissing a moose?"

Tell me you know this song…

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:34 am

The Bachelor Nation photo was taken during filming. The guys must’ve been taken off the property for a group date. The caption says “Field Trip”
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:54 am

@luvnunity ah. Possible. I didn’t think the resort is that big but maybe

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:04 am

I am of the mindset that Blake may of gotten his vaccines earlier than that which is believed by someone up thread. I believe that he could well of had his first vaccine when he got home, had the second one 2-3 weeks later which means that he would of had all vaccines by the end of May. He could even of gotten the astra zeneca one or for that matter gotten his shot in the USA around filming to make it easier for him to go back and across the border.

@luvnunity it is VERY possible since we know that pic was done during filming and that they stated field trip.....they could of gone to a stadium and watched the game.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:19 am

IMO if they spent 1-week quarantine, including cast and crew, they would not take a trip outside the resorts. Makes no sense to me that they would have fun a few weeks later and just have a little 1-day off to have fun?

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 58 Res110
Resort Hyatt Tamaya  New Mexico (maps)

IMO it is not that big that they cannot walk inside the resorts and why would they go from one hotel to the next? 3 guys only?  dizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:28 am

It’s during filming. They most likely took the shuttle to the field where they played Bash Ball. If you look at the Bromance video on the Bachelorette IG, in the human pyramid they do, Connor is at the top of that pyramid with the same cut off shirt. Greg has on a black tee, but as you can see in the above pic,Greg has on a black tee under his jacket. I’m guessing the same is true for Justin. Why else would ABC post a group pic of the guys if it wasn’t taken during filming?
luvnunity
luvnunity

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:58 am

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 58 Friend10
https://www.instagram.com/p/CPwm2inJGKy/

why all his friends are private except one? do they post pictures together and that would show him on them?

All of them have zero mentions except their names. They all pretty much look the same. I find that pretty fishy as it is very common to add mottos or emails or whatever.

99% of the accounts are private AND not very supportive but mostly mocking him... and they are all Private. If we click on Like, we see they are friends.

Then this comment on June 5th ... hope he sees this Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 58 1f602 Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 58 1f3a5

He answered just above thanks sweets.... so he saw it right?

this gives me the vibe that he asked his friends to be private and they find it hilarious that he went on the show.

I don't think this friend would just post an old picture for wishing his Bday. I don't see him much on his account, so this imo is a real memory on june 5th.

anyways... I am wondering how many weirdos contacted them about Greg being all private. Overall not very supportive. That's the feeling I have. and potentially they share pictures involving Greg.

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:06 am

HEA wrote:Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 58 Friend10
https://www.instagram.com/p/CPwm2inJGKy/

why all his friends are private except one? do they post pictures together and that would show him on them?

All of them have zero mentions except their names. They all pretty much look the same.  I find that pretty fishy as it is very common to add mottos or emails or whatever.

99% of the accounts are private AND not very supportive but mostly mocking him... and they are all Private. If we click on Like, we see they are friends.

Then this comment on June 5th ... hope he sees this  Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 58 1f602  Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 58 1f3a5

He answered just above thanks sweets.... so he saw it right?

this gives me the vibe that he asked his friends to be private and they find it hilarious that he went on the show.

I don't think this friend would just post an old picture for wishing his Bday. I don't see him much on his account, so this imo is a real memory on june 5th.

anyways... I am wondering how many weirdos contacted them about Greg being all private. Overall not very supportive. That's the feeling I have. and potentially they share pictures involving Greg.

I’m confused on what this all is even supposed to prove/disprove. The friends have probably always been private or are now private because they know people will go clicking on their pages simply because they have an attachment to Greg. I know I would do the same, especially after how things blew up last season for Rachael because of people digging through her friends’ SM. Not saying he has anything to hide, but some people just don’t want Randos going through their stuff.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 77 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 67 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+57
Bachhh022
casjacknick
jen689
pbmax
Aunties_Love