SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 57 of 77 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 67 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:19 pm

STARRY EYED Katie Thurston birthday: What star sign is the Bachelorette?

Katrina Schollenberger, SEO Reporter New York18:18 ET, Jun 28 2021Updated: 18:19 ET, Jun 28 2021 wrote:

When is Katie's birthday?

Katie was born January 3, 1991, making her 30-years-old.

She is brave, knowing how to take risks and possessing the courage of her convictions, honest, imposing, and sharp.

She has a great sense of, and respect for, justice and has an organizational sense. She is selective with friends but is not overly influenced by them

What does her Sun sign mean?

Katie's Sun sign is Capricorn.

Capricorn is a feet-on-the-ground, eye-on-the-prize sign. Those with Sun in Capricorn have a realistic, grounded approach to life that can be seen no matter how dreamy the rest of the birth chart suggests.

These people know how to do things, and to get stuff done. Some Capricorns naturally turn their backs on things they deem too frivolous. They are very much concerned with things that are worthwhile--and that includes their own lives.

Capricorns want to do and be something worthwhile. Like their Earth signs relatives, Taurus and Virgo, they need to feel useful and effective in the real world in order to be satisfied with their lives.

But the Capricorn spin on the earth signs is that Capricorn possesses a stronger need for recognition in a worldly sense. They have a strong sense of society and its framework, and they feel most secure when they feel they are doing their part within that framework.

Capricorns like to pare things down, and take pleasure in the simple things in life. However, many are attracted to status symbols and these ones will wear the best clothes (tasteful ones!) and drive quietly impressive cars.

Comparing Capricorns to their symbol, the goat, brings up some interesting analogies. Solar Capricorns can see into the future, and plan for it. They don't mind taking things slowly, but they absolutely aim to get to the top of the mountain in life!

They make their way steadily and sure-footedly; and their strength and singleness of purpose are admirable.

What does her Moon sign mean?

Katie's Moon sign is Leo.

Depending on other positions in the chart, Moon in Leo people are not necessarily outgoing. When they feel comfortable, they do like being the center of attention. That is, they like being in the "spotlight" in the comfort of their own homes and with family and friends.

They enjoy entertaining others, and often take on the role of comic. Lunar Leos often feel a need to organize, and even control, their families and friends. They have an inner mission to set things right, and generally like to oversee the goings-on in their little circle.

This is a rather creative position of the Moon. At the very least, Moon in Leo people want to create and entertain.

They can be rather lazy at times, and a little bossy too. Generally, though, they have a deep need to treat others fairly and justly.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:29 pm

MAMA MOYNES Who are Blake Moynes’ parents?

15:09 Patrizia Rizzo, SEO Reporter ET, Jun 23 2021Updated: 10:27 ET, Jun 24 2021 wrote:
Who are Blake Moynes' parents?

Blake Moynes, along with his siblings Taylor and Cody, were raised by his mom Emily Moynes.

Emily and his father, whose identity is unknown, separated when Moynes was young.

According to Emily’s Instagram, she is an author and “counsels others on matters having to do with personal challenges and overcoming the painful reality that is divorce.

“She specializes in empowering women, helping them to identify, break free and thrive after enduring toxic relationships,” according to her website.

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 00000010

What did Katie Thurston say about Blake Moynes?

Thurston admitted Moynes slid into her DMs before crashing her season.

She said that Moynes reached out to her after she was eliminated from Matt James' season.

Thurston told Us Weekly: “I definitely knew who he was, which is also Tayshia’s ex-boyfriend! So that’s weird.

"We had chatted before, but usually what happens is, like, the guys will reach out to the women once they’re eliminated and be like, ‘Good luck, you did great.’”

Moynes made his first appearance on the Bachelorette holding a boombox over his head like John Cusak in the movie Say Anything.

In a confessional, Moynes described how he felt about Thurston, saying: "I'm a little bit late to this, but Katie is the one, so I just had to show up.

"I know that s*** is gonna get crazy."

Rumor has it that is among the four final men on the Bachelorette.
Are Katie Thurston and Blake Moynes together?

On June 23, 2021, Reality Steve revealed Thurston is engaged to Moynes

He shared several photos on his Instagram and said, "However, as of this moment, I do not know how the final 4 breakdown occurs that gets us to this point."

"I just know that Katie got engaged to Blake at the end of filming and they're still together."

Steve has also revealed this previously on his podcast, he said: "Katie definitely got engaged at the end of this, and unless she breaks up before the finale, which I guess anything can happen, but she’s happy and engaged as we speak, so I’d expect that to last."

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:04 pm

notarose wrote:^^^
There is a possibility that we were shown there first encounter - in the courtyard - but it aired out of order. She was wearing the same clothes as the trauma circle date. Without firsthand knowledge an argument can be made either way: we were shown the original encounter but out of order or the encounter shown was a pickup with Katie changing back into the group date clothes. Neither is provable without more info.

"When I showed up, Blake was on the compound," Nick confirmed.
"I think Katie had met him. I don't know for sure. She had told me about it and it was filmed. They didn't use it, but it was filmed."
 question Nick thinks she had met him because she told him about it and it was filmed question It has to be 1 or the other. Either he knew because she told him about it OR he thinks it happened. As is, he contradicted himself unless he saw original footage and it doesn’t match the footage that aired but if that happened then he wouldn’t think she had met him. He would know she had.
It’s a mystery as to why Nick worded this the way he did.
It’s important to know that Nick said this before ep. 4 aired. He thought she told him she met Blake, and it was filmed, but since it wasn’t aired he was perhaps unsure (it happened 3 month ago after all).

Once it aired, and Katie was in the same clothes as on the date, it’s clear to me that meeting Blake happened before the date, and they just changed  the order. I mean, when has a lead ever reused an outfit? To patch it together there were a few fishy ITMs that were probably made much later (happens a lot, Sharleen is an expert at exposing those).

The only mystery I see is WHY they wanted to change the order. My theory is that while they split that “week” into two episodes, they wanted to keep Blake’s story in the same episode.
And to speculate e little more, the reason they dragged out that week over two episodes was that filming unsuspectedly ended a week early and they didn’t have enough material. If so, no wonder this season feels slow.
All JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:06 pm

Why was Bachelorette star Andrew Spencer arrested?
Katrina SchollenbergerJennifer Roback NYJun 28 2021, 10:25 ETUpdated: Jun 28 2021, 10:32 ET wrote:
Back in July 2018, Spencer, who was 23-years-old at the time, was arrested on alcohol-related charges in Winona, Minnesota. He faced two counts of Fourth Degree DWI.

In court, he pled guilty to blowing a higher alcohol level than the state minimum in Minnesota. In exchange for his guilty plea, all other charges were dropped against him.

For pleading guilty, Spencer was sentences to unsupervised probation for one year and had to pay over $500 in fines.

The reality star took responsibility for his behavior at the time, and in a statement obtained by In Touch, he said:

“I do not dispute the test result. I also acknowledge that I have been advised as to the enhanceable nature of the offense to which I am pleading guilty, and I understand that future offenses could be charged more severely as a result of my conviction for this offense,”

This was not Spencer's only alcohol-related charge, however.

In 2014, was fined $185 by cops for consuming alcohol underage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:19 pm

OUCH Bachelorette Katie Thurston likes scathing post about Greg Grippo after fans claim he’s on show for ‘the wrong reasons’

The meme was a photo of Greg hiding his face in his hands in apparent disgust.

The tagline reads: "When the guy next to you is getting interrogated about wanting to be the bachelor and you've got to pretend to be disgusted while hiding your acting career aspirations."

While Katie doesn't appear to be liking the post currently, fans claimed she initially did like it on Instagram.

For the Right Reasons podcast host Sarah Hearon shared the meme and wrote: "Katie liked this post do we start crying now or stay calm."

Another fan commented, "KATIE LIKED THIS" while a third posted: "Not Katie liking this!!!"

Last week The Sun exclusively revealed that season favorite Greg is "lying" about his career and is secretly an actor.

According to the 27-year-old’s ABC bio and LinkedIn profile, he is a marketing sales representative for New York-based company, Mondo.

His only education is listed as obtaining a Bachelor’s in marketing from Saint Michael’s college in Vermont.

However, an insider revealed to The Sun that “Greg is an actor” - which has “always been his passion.”

“He is absolutely lying about his career and intentions on the show. He’s always wanted to pursue an on-camera career,” they said.

The Sun was able to confirm that Greg attended the prestigious William Esper Studio - a NYC acting school - from 2017-2019, which has not been mentioned at all on the show.

The informant continued: “He had a big ego, but most kids at that school did."

“He did speak a lot about fame though and it seemed like he needed a lot of recognition to feel good about himself.

“For some reason, he’s trying to come off like he’s in marketing which is just not true. Or if it is, is just an extremely recent development and not at all how he’s portraying it.”

The source continued: “Greg thought he could pull a fast one on the audience by just not acknowledging he’s a trained actor and pretending to be some marketing guy.

“He deleted so much off his social media account and LinkedIn of any signs of acting and has told friends not to mention it if anyone asks about it. And he’s untagged himself from all of his classmates’ photos."

“His profiles don’t even mention going to William Esper, which is a really high honor in the acting world.”

Greg’s Instagram account has left up one 2019 post from the school - whose notable alumni include Kathy Bates, Amy Schumer and Jeff Goldblum.

The insider concluded by saying: “I don’t think he has the purest intentions going on the show… it just doesn’t add up.”

Many fans have chosen the New Jersey native as Katie’s frontrunner this season as he got the first impression rose and first one-on-one date.

The handsome suitor has focused heavily on his family values while the cameras have been rolling and his dreams of “starting a family” - but did not mention anything about acting.

Greg isn't the only contestant who's been accused of going on the ABC show for the wrong reasons.

Thomas Jacobs admitted in the latest episode that he went on The Bachelorette with the hopes of eventually becoming the next Bachelor.

Karl Smith, meanwhile, was accused of being a "liar" and stirring up drama between Katie and the other contestants.

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 00000011
LINK - credit ABC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:29 pm

What if Greg decided to come clean at his departure? What if he tried a story that was not very convincing and then after the second argument (1st bedroom, 2nd outside), Katie just got upset and this is when we have I am done, I am done, I am done. Someone book me a flight.

This would also explain why during her Nick podcast she said a bigger villain is coming up.

The only one that people think would be Blake because anyone else have not enough airtime. Andrew has a perfect edit, Justin his funny facials but looks genuine, Michael is certainely the favorite and clean edit... maybe Hunter? Hunter was sleuthed that he really came for Katie (early pages of SC thread).

Katie knows all season but we do not. Maybe it is Greg considering she liked the post about him being a liar. Maybe?

So who would be the biggest villain coming up? no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:07 pm

blueblues wrote:
notarose wrote:^^^
There is a possibility that we were shown there first encounter - in the courtyard - but it aired out of order. She was wearing the same clothes as the trauma circle date. Without firsthand knowledge an argument can be made either way: we were shown the original encounter but out of order or the encounter shown was a pickup with Katie changing back into the group date clothes. Neither is provable without more info.

"When I showed up, Blake was on the compound," Nick confirmed.
"I think Katie had met him. I don't know for sure. She had told me about it and it was filmed. They didn't use it, but it was filmed."
 question Nick thinks she had met him because she told him about it and it was filmed question It has to be 1 or the other. Either he knew because she told him about it OR he thinks it happened. As is, he contradicted himself unless he saw original footage and it doesn’t match the footage that aired but if that happened then he wouldn’t think she had met him. He would know she had.
It’s a mystery as to why Nick worded this the way he did.
It’s important to know that Nick said this before ep. 4 aired. He thought she told him she met Blake, and it was filmed, but since it wasn’t aired he was perhaps unsure (it happened 3 month ago after all).

Once it aired, and Katie was in the same clothes as on the date, it’s clear to me that meeting Blake happened before the date, and they just changed  the order. I mean, when has a lead ever reused an outfit? To patch it together there were a few fishy ITMs that were probably made much later (happens a lot, Sharleen is an expert at exposing those).

The only mystery I see is WHY they wanted to change the order. My theory is that while they split that “week” into two episodes, they wanted to keep Blake’s story in the same episode.
And to speculate e little more, the reason they dragged out that week over two episodes was that filming unsuspectedly ended a week early and they didn’t have enough material. If so, no wonder this season feels slow.
All JMO

I found the last 2 epis to be too much of too little giggling  As you said, dragged out. Also, like you, I wonder if there wasn’t enough material, perhaps not enough for several story arcs.
It’s possible that having so many of the guys’ stories drop at once at the circle date was in retrospect an error. On Clayshia’s season there was more of a paced unfolding of each guy’s life experience. Guess we’ll see if future epis focus on something other than extended guy drama. Girl drama certainly made Matt’s season drag IMO.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:17 pm

The Bachelorette's Katie Thurston Reveals If She Had Sex in Fantasy Suites

The Bachelorette‘s Katie Thurston was asked all about her new season, beginning tonight on ABC!

The 30-year-old reality star is known for being sex positive and she was asked if she had sex during her season.

I have sex in the fantasy suites, so you heard it here first. We all know it happens, but no one’s talking about it!” Katie told ET. “I’m embracing who I am and if a guy can’t accept me being sex-positive or talking about sex, it’s just not gonna work out. There are some people who are a little traditional and old school, but people around my age and younger, we’re here for it. It’s 2021, embrace your sexuality and be an empowered woman.”

She did add that “I fall in love more than once,” but wouldn’t reveal if she’s still in love and teased it’s “something to find out.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:20 pm

^^ fantasy suiteS" plurial...

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:00 am

HEA wrote:What if Greg decided to come clean at his departure? What if he tried a story that was not very convincing and then after the second argument (1st bedroom, 2nd outside), Katie just got upset and this is when we have I am done, I am done, I am done. Someone book me a flight.

This would also explain why during her Nick podcast she said a bigger villain is coming up.

The only one that people think would be Blake because anyone else have not enough airtime. Andrew has a perfect edit, Justin his funny facials but looks genuine, Michael is certainely the favorite and clean edit... maybe Hunter? Hunter was sleuthed that he really came for Katie (early pages of SC thread).

Katie knows all season but we do not. Maybe it is Greg considering she liked the post about him being a liar. Maybe?

So who would be the biggest villain coming up? no idea
You have said this several times now of how Blake is the villian, how you don't like him and how you "think" he is there for all the wrong reasons, I am just wondering why you are saying that over and over?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:28 pm

Bachelorette Recap: Ep 4 | Blake Moynes & Bachelor Thomas - Ep 50 - Dear Shandy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhVTRb7KfCQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:16 pm

I really like Andy sense of humor. This new format is truly enjoyable to watch!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 77 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 67 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+57
Bachhh022
casjacknick
jen689
pbmax
Aunties_Love