SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:20 am

Peter has been in two other reality tv shows before.  First Dates and Married in a Flash.  I wonder what his game is...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
source

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:29 am

I am already beyond the Fannish stage laugh out loud obsessed? maybe.... laugh out loud giggling giggling
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:31 am

Agent99 wrote:Peter has been in two other reality tv shows before.  First Dates and Married in a Flash.  I wonder what his game is...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
source
 WELP!! dang ... I guess his intentions may not be all that noble then where Qiniso is concerned... Suspect Suspect Suspect
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:34 am

I also wondered about this guy he is 41, so not sure why he is single..... hmmm hmmm question. His name is Marc.

Meet Marc – The Bachelorette SA - YouTube
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:37 pm

Well, maybe Peter is determined, and 3x is a charm??

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 3806527698

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Marc has a great smile. I wonder if he's nervous, seems all business like.

I know some in their late 30's early 40's who are still single. In one case they were in two very long relationships but realized they weren't the person they wanted to spend the rest of their life with. It will be interesting to hear because I'm sure it will come up as to why he's still single.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:55 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Well, maybe Peter is determined, and 3x is a charm??

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 3806527698

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Marc has a great smile. I wonder if he's nervous, seems all business like.

I know some in their late 30's early 40's who are still single. In one case they were in two very long relationships but realized they weren't the person they wanted to spend the rest of their life with. It will be interesting to hear because I'm sure it will come up as to why he's still single.

I definitely agree about individuals who are older mid 30's & above. I mean ZAC is a prime example of how mature they are for a relationship based on their experiences. I dont hold Marc's age against him he is very handsome and comes off as distinguished. He is a life coach and is the one who brought carrots to give to Qiniso which I found to be interesting.

As for Peter- yes maybe 3rd time is a charm for him considering now he has a chance to win the heart of his crush 😍 🥰 😍
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:53 pm

Seeing as the episodes could take a while to be uploaded, I thought I'd go through everyone's sm and do a bit of sleuthing.  According to the show's stylist post on ig last day of filming was approx 1 December, so that knocks out a few people.  

Guys back after that date are:
Franco  11/12
Ruan    8/12
Kganya  7/12
Kyran   4/12
Gareth (intruder)  9/12

Peter -  not active, so unable to tell
Swazi -  ditto
Ten -   can't find any ig
and I believe there is one other contestant to make up the number of 19.

Not a comprehensive deep dive, but a start.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] That's terrific! Thanks for that! I'll create a NO Discussion thread to keep track.

ETA: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] at .50 when asked if he prefers tiktock on IG he says he doesn't have either.

yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:20 pm

Ah that makes sense.  I haven't watched any videos yet as I was waiting on the actual episode.  Bachelor SA was edited similarly to Aus, so if they edit this bachette the same, we should be able to tell who f1 is by the red carpet intros laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:25 pm

Agent99 wrote:Seeing as the episodes could take a while to be uploaded, I thought I'd go through everyone's sm and do a bit of sleuthing.  According to the show's stylist post on ig last day of filming was approx 1 December, so that knocks out a few people.  

Guys back after that date are:
Franco  11/12
Ruan    8/12
Kganya  7/12
Kyran   4/12
Gareth (intruder)  9/12

Peter -  not active, so unable to tell
Swazi -  ditto
Ten -   can't find any ig
and I believe there is one other contestant to make up the number of 19.

Not a comprehensive deep dive, but a start.
 Great info, thanks so much for this. It will be interesting to see who the F1 is. It seems the International version is different and perhaps sleuthing is a easier compared to the US or is it about the same?

I know the contestant Ten, he does not have ANY IG and all that he doesn't do social media at all (based on his video intro), so no surprise you cant find any online accounts for him.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:40 pm

Four new contestants showed up to win Qiniso's heart

1. Gareth
2. Craig
3. Gregory (Greg)
4. Cameron (Cam)

Meet Gareth – The Bachelorette SA - YouTube

Meet Craig – The Bachelorette SA - YouTube

Meet Greg – The Bachelorette SA - YouTube

Meet Cam – The Bachelorette SA - YouTube
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:44 pm

Ten was Eliminated:

It’s the end of the road for Ten – The Bachelorette SA - YouTube
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+4
ChazSA
Agent99
chasus71
GuardianAngel
8 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum