SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:49 pm

The Bachelorette SA - YouTube
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:55 pm

Sad to see Ruan go but his elimination vid was so sweet.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu May 06, 2021 3:32 pm

Images from Episode 12:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

M-Net - The Bachelorette South Africa (dstv.com)

Last edited by chasus71 on Mon May 10, 2021 3:50 am; edited 2 times in total
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu May 06, 2021 3:35 pm

Ruan was eliminated in episode 12:

After elimination there are the F4 going into episode 13:
M-Net - The Bachelorette South Africa (dstv.com)
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu May 06, 2021 3:38 pm

Videos & Clips from Episode 13 about the remaining contestants:

chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 06, 2021 9:21 pm

She seemed to have a lot of chemistry with, sorry I don't know his name, Jason? on the dancing date!! Wow. I think she is different when she is with Gareth, but boy she seems to be into the others too?

The video about the remaining contestants, he mentions Jason and Viani sp? but didn't mention the other two. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] who do you think is eliminated next?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu May 06, 2021 10:58 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:She seemed to have a lot of chemistry with, sorry I don't know his name, Jason? on the dancing date!! Wow. I think she is different when she is with Gareth, but boy she seems to be into the others too?

The video about the remaining contestants, he mentions Jason and Viani sp? but didn't mention the other two. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] who do you think is eliminated next?
I had speculated that Vuyani would be eliminated this episode he would not be one of the F3 because I think she clicks better with Gareth, Swazi and Justin.

Plus Vuyani was on thin ice a few times with Qiniso so I am surprised that he made it to the F4.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 07, 2021 10:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'm surprised he made it to F4 as well. There was always doubt about one thing or another and then the I love you bracelet he was wearing.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon May 10, 2021 3:53 am

GuardianAngel wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'm surprised he made it to F4 as well. There was always doubt about one thing or another and then the I love you bracelet he was wearing.

Yes Vuyani was always on that edge of being let go. Seems like every time he and Qiniso spent time together anyway it was always her questioning him about something or not quite sure who he was. Towards the end I suspect that she just had too much doubts about him and their connection which wasn't anything spectacular, IMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon May 10, 2021 4:20 am

chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon May 10, 2021 4:21 am

Vuyani is eliminated in episode 13:

chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon May 10, 2021 4:24 am

Photos from Episode 13:

After elimination of Vuyani, These are the F3 Gents: Gareth, Justin, and Swazi:
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+4
ChazSA
Agent99
chasus71
GuardianAngel
8 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum