SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 38 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 26 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBacheloretteSA - Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Yes he just seems so laxly daisy to me whenever he is around Qiniso. I think he is really just wanting to be her friend like he mentioned on their date. Qiniso is so in to him for sure but something is off with Gareth where Qiniso is concerned. He is just acting like he is on Holiday or something more than trying to find the one. IMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

TheBacheloretteSA - Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Loulou Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The last bach and f1 give their take of last ep.  What I found interesting was their f3 prediction which included Swazi who wasn’t on either date but did get a kiss at the cocktail party.  Other two were Dylan and cam who got roses- hope remembered that correctly.
At this point I do think Swazi Maybe f1. Social media confuses me and if anyone has utilised their time on the show for exposure it would be Swazi. He just happens to be launching his music - first recording during the show. I also found it interesting that Swazi is following Kyran and liked his exit post he posted.  Gareth isn’t.  I have never seen a father of the f1 commenting on potentially the f2s page.  
One thing I noticed in the kiss cam and clips is that any film of Q/Gareth seems to stop before they end the kiss or it becomes more intimate ? I’m not convinced that Gareth is not interested in Q.  In their pics they both have eye contact, he is always engaging her, and his face lights up when getting a rose at RC.  
After Kyrans departure the cameras focused on Gareth, Justin, Swazi and Keelan for their reaction.  
Justin was also travelling to Cape Town. Sorry if I missed it but how do we know the frc was around dec 1 ? Justin first post back was 29nov and Gareth liked his next post on 3Dec.  Swazi was liking posts but didn’t post anything until feb ? Including his pics from his jan holiday which he has been posting since feb.  However Swazis parents were also posting, liking and commenting on posts - including Gareth’s and Jason Greer.  
Sorry for the mixed thoughts.  Frustrating we can’t watch for better insight.  I always think the f1 is who the lead is chasing but maybe this time will be different.  Happy days. hi

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:22 am

Loulou wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The last bach and f1 give their take of last ep.  What I found interesting was their f1 prediction which was Swazi who wasn’t in either date but did get a kiss at the cocktail party.  
At this point I do think Swazi Maybe f1. Social media confuses me and if anyone has utilised their time on the show for exposure it would be Swazi. He just happens to be launching his music - first recording during the show. I also found it interesting that Swazi is following Kyran and liked his exit post he posted.  Gareth isn’t.  I have never seen a father of the f1 commenting on potentially the f2s page.  
One thing I noticed in the kiss cam and clips is that any film of Q/Gareth seems to stop before they end the kiss or it becomes more intimate ? I’m not convinced that Gareth is not interested in Q.  In their pics they both have eye contact, he is always engaging her, and his face lights up when getting a ride at RC.  
After Kyrans departure the cameras focused on Gareth, Justin, Swazi and Keelan for their reaction.  
Justin was also travelling to Cape Town. Sorry if I missed it but how do we know the frc was around dec 1 ? Justin first post back was 29nov and Gareth liked his next post on 3Dec.  Swazi was liking posts but didn’t post anything until feb ? Including his pics from his jan holiday which he has been posting since feb.  However Swazis parents were also posting, liking and commenting on posts - including Gareth’s and Jason Greer.  
Sorry for the mixed thoughts.  Frustrating we can’t watch for better insight.  I always think the f1 is who the lead is chasing but maybe this time will be different.  Happy days. hi

Wow great insight indeed and I will say all of this is soooo weird with the SM and everything.
I for one think Swazi is doing too much on SM, he is definitely trying to capitalize from the show for sure. If you noticed on a lot of his SM before the show he rarely posted at all but now he is just diving in big time and is all over the place. This just makes me raise an eyebrow. Out of all the guys Swazi is the most active one on SM. He continues to do lives every week with the guys and the music thing also seems to be coming out of nowhere.

Then Gareth to me is not that into Qiniso he just seems so non-chalant but big time Qiniso is really into him. She is chasing him for sure.

Again everything seems off & really things cant be pinpointed. I also noticed the other day that Dylan's mother also follows Qiniso. She posted a comment under one of Qiniso's IG posts. So far his mother is low key as well. He may not be F1 (still he and Q following each other & still liking & commenting on others posts, has me wondering). I guess we need the gents narrowed down at this point since we are unable to watch the episodes.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:33 am

TheBacheloretteSA - Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 3806527698 This is so funny.  Maybe that is the way the SA franchise does it.  Let everyone loose on sm so that it confuses the sh!t out of everyone.  If I went by post-filming sm I would say Swazi is f1 - the excitement of his and family's sm is palpable.  But if I was going by edit and seeing Q chasing him, I would say Gareth is f1.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:39 am

I can take family members being so giddy though at times as being related to them rooting for them & being showcased on the Bach series. I know they would want their friends to watch and root for them. Some are more vocal than others and who is to say they let anyone in their family know the outcome. It is just so strange honestly because we now know at least 3 of the guys parents are following Qinisio.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:51 am

Loulou wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The last bach and f1 give their take of last ep.  What I found interesting was their f3 prediction which included Swazi who wasn’t on either date but did get a kiss at the cocktail party.  Other two were Dylan and cam who got roses- hope remembered that correctly.
One thing I noticed in the kiss cam and clips is that any film of Q/Gareth seems to stop before they end the kiss or it becomes more intimate ? I’m not convinced that Gareth is not interested in Q.  In their pics they both have eye contact, he is always engaging her, and his face lights up when getting a rose at RC.  

It was a guess by me based on an ig post from the show's stylist.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Q also used that pic for her first post back on 3Dec[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
‘Full circle’ what does that mean ? Could be started single - ended single ?
Oh and yes Swazis father did comment on that post ‘too choose or not to choose ...greetings’ which is weird if he knew the outcome ? Haven’t found any likes/comments so far from Swazi on 3/4Dec. Gareth liked Justin’s post in 3rd as I write earlier.
Different subject but ruan posted pics of his time with Q which was edited out according to comments. So far he hasn’t been on kiss cam which is interesting if f4 ? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Loulou

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  I want to say that Swazi wasn't much of a poster anyway before as he would go months between posts and all. This is why it is hard to pinpoint on when he actually finished on the show.

Also, could Qiniso's comment of "Full circle" could also be related to her time on the Bachelor?
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Yes I know Q used it too and I've also wondered what she meant by full cirlce.  But who knows if S father would know by that time, probably they wouldn't be home for a few days if f1?

BTW the frc where those photos come from is Pezula Private Castle and it's gorgeous.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thankyou. So I’m assuming all crew, Qs family and f2/3 would stay in same place given Coivd restrictions? Do u think f3 would go ? Definitely Justin wilderness hike and Swazi sailing dates fit the area.
Frustrating no preview for next episode.

Loulou

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  normally the preview for the next episode is released by M-Net a few days before the episode so probably MON i am guessing. scratch

Sidenote: I just posted in the SM thread about Swazi yet again having a live interview but this time it is with Jou Stasie.  It happend today SA time at 4:15PM. So again he is doing a lot post-show for a "speculated F1". IMO
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:49 pm

Loulou wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thankyou.  So I’m assuming all crew, Qs family and f2/3 would stay in same place given Coivd restrictions? Do u think f3 would go ? Definitely Justin wilderness hike and Swazi sailing dates fit the area.
Frustrating no preview for next episode.

I'm going to theorise that the final 4 went to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and the rest of the season played out there.  I don't think they would have had the normal HTDs, so either the families came to the resort or zoomed it in.  Q said in an interview that all the crew stayed together in a bubble and didn't go home the entire time.

The resort is on the show's credits and there is a photo of the show's stylist staying there.  The place where the frc is part of the resort.  Knysna is a stunning area - I remember looking at it sleuthing for Matt A's season laugh out loud.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 38 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 26 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+6
Agent99
ChazSA
coffeeyum
Sprite
chasus71
GuardianAngel
10 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum