SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 38 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 26 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBacheloretteSA - Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Loulou Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] check out this woman’s story - she does a bach review and has info about white rose
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

TheBacheloretteSA - Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thanks for the info.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:11 pm

Loulou wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] check out this woman’s story - she does a bach review and has info about white rose
:Thanktwo
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:21 am

It saddens me that we are slowly but surely losing our only lifeline to the show as the our resident Youtube poster has had mostly all of her videos flagged :tissuebox:We probably wont be able to see anymore recaps from her because of this!!! :angryemotion This is just unfortunate, I guess all we have now is just what will come from the official site iteself-M-Net and DSTV. I do wonder if I will be able to watch her Youtube videos though through a VPN question I will try that over the weekend and see if I can get access to them since the block appears to keep those outside of SA from viewing no idea

***I did find another SA recapper on youtube which it seems she is recording it in a way that is not too obvious yet from the copyright police. She actually shows herself on the videos talks about the episode while sneaking in the clips from the show. By doing the recaps this way it is not so obvious to the copywright police. Only drawback, her videos are not as detailed as the other poster.

BACHELORETTE SOUTH AFRICA EPISODE 5|DRAG RUNWAY SHOW, LOTS OF KISSING & ELIMINATIONS. QINISO | - YouTube

Last edited by chasus71 on Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Thanks for that.   It really is pathetic that they block it - no-one is making money or taking away audience because of it no no  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  I just flicked through the ig story - was the white rose a prank?

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I agree her videos are not taking away from anyone else and it is not like she is showing the full episodes only clips after the fact. Redfacemad

(I am also hoping maybe [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] could be a saving grace too, even if tidbits Praying )
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:58 am

I was looking at the Lotto star video just to see if there were any new snippets and I found one that we have not seen before.

To me this looks like she is kissing Gareth (based on the facial structure, IMO):
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I’m not sure about the white rose. The way V described it was the rose would b given to someone who could use either to take a rose away or to intrude on someone’s 1-1 becoming 2-1 but the guys in their individual out back chat (sorry forgot what this is called) made it appear as a joke but on who? It was strange. It hasn’t been referred to in any sm/clips. Someone must of organised if joke? Seems like kyran was stressed about it ? I watched it a few times but still didn’t get it. Was hoping u or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] might know? Hugesmile

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] good pickup!  Definitely Gareth and IMO the missing piece of the puzzle. Looks like a final 3 or 2 date to me.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  thanks. No idea and we may never find out laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thanks. Right now to me it is looking like Gareth could be F1. He certainly is hidden but he did get a 1 on 1 with Qiniso before Swazi has, or justin, Vuyani, Ruan and even Dylan. So for now he is the one she is chasing as well and so far SM is hard to track for him. The other guys though are hanging out together so I dont think they could be F1 IMO. I could be wrong though but I guess soon we will see. My bet is that it will be between Swazi and Gareth for F1.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I thought the white rose was a joke being played on Kyran. I know Dylan was the one to ask about it but Qiniso never mentioned what it was for. I also thought maybe it was part of the art project laugh out loud.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] :yes: I agree with you. Gareth very much looking like f1.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:02 pm

The New episode preview is out and it looks to be when a person leaves the red dress drama (I believe it is Keelan who is leaving):

Doubts and Drama – The Bachelorette SA - YouTube
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 38 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 26 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+6
Agent99
ChazSA
coffeeyum
Sprite
chasus71
GuardianAngel
10 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum