SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 38 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBacheloretteSA - Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:39 pm

Based on the new episode 6 preview, there are scenes from the extended season promo that will play out in this episode to include the Red dress cocktail party pre-RC drama where someone leaves. I believe it will be Keelan just based on some of the S/Caps:
The new S/Caps from Doubts & Drama preview for episode 6:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Below are the S/caps from the extended season promo:
***Vuyana looks to be getting Extra time with Qiniso on a group date based on his shirt photo 1 of the epi 6 preview above:

**This is with Keelan private time of the same GD because Qiniso is wearing the same silk shirt with Vuyani as she is with Keelan here. (In another clip she has on the same shirt with Ruan sitting in the same area as she is with Keelan). Based on the episode 6 clip above it looks like her & Keelan's private time convo turns serious:

***The last 2 S/Caps shows based on the shot of her earrings from the episode 6 preview above, that this is when the drama in the red dress occurs someone is leaving, Qiniso is crying because of that and the RC appears to get cancelled because of the drama that unfolds. (Again, I believe Keelan may leave on his own accord, JMO).
Doubts and Drama – The Bachelorette SA - YouTube
Season Debut! - The Bachelorette SA - YouTube
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

TheBacheloretteSA - Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:42 pm

yes [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  I think I can count 10 roses there so I assume someone got a GD or SD rose.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:11 am

Agent99 wrote:yes [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  I think I can count 10 roses there so I assume someone got a GD or SD rose.
Yes I was thinking the same thing when I counted the roses.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:34 am

Please tell me there will be a single date this week - not more group dates  hmmm It's ep 6 and there have only been 2 proper SDs.

The drama never stops on The Bachelorette South Africa and this Thursday at 19:30 will be no different. With twelve men left, the mansion is starting to resemble a pressure cooker as the stakes get higher. Episode 6 is filled with entertaining group games and awkward Group Dates that only add to the growing tension.
source

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:01 am

Hi, after reading the preview you posted of next ep i went through the screen shots. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Is that the white rose on the table?
The flying fox S/Q were on was the location found?
So only 3 x 1-1 Keelan who about to leave, Craig who has left and Gareth. I don’t remember Justin getting any GD won/chosen extra time ? And definitely not S. how many ep left before F4 HTD ? Surely there must be a 1-1 next ep?

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes I am not sure how many episodes there are this season. I mean she has 12 guys left and still half way through. She is only so far eliminating 2 guys per RC which is so few considering the episode they are on.
On the screen shot above, yes that is a white rose but I do not believe it was from the previous painting GD. I wonder what the meaning of it is though scratch Could it be if you get the white rose will you be safe all the way through a few more RC's? just not entirely sure of the significance of the white rose, if any.

I am also surprised about there only being 3 one on one dates. She does do little solo times with some guys for like breakfast or a picnic Ruan and Vuyani so far has had that. But yes a lot of GD'S compared to just 1 on 1's.

Based on s/caps the guys who get 1 on 1 dates still are: Justin, Dylan, Swazi, Franco, and maybe Vuyani (based on a S/cap of him with Qiniso at dinner, that scene so far can't be placed on a particular moment). Gareth probably gets a 2nd solo date. Then again who knows so weird how so few solo dates have been given. JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:32 pm

Ok so based on the synopsis the white rose is considered a wild card or something. I wonder what it could mean. Is it a pass straight to HTD's? F6? If so no wonder the guys are all under pressure. JMO. Hmmmm....

From M-Net:M-Net - Awkward dates and the 'Wild Rose' – The Bachelorette SA (dstv.com)
The guys need to watch their collective step as Qiniso becomes overwhelmed by everything. She is a woman who knows what she wants and some of the gentlemen’s indecisiveness and antics could cost them. But just to add a little bit more spice into the pressure cooker of a mansion, the fabled “Wild Rose” has been introduced.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:00 pm

Thank you everyone for all the updates. Real life is preventing me from watching most vids, so I appreciate all the updates. Keep them coming!!

It's crazy she has 12 guys left half way through!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I definitely understand about real life events keeping you away from online activities. Sometimes that is necessary, at least u know you still have a place to come to when you need a break from RL😀😃😄😁

As far as the show just so unbelievable how Qiniso still has 12 guys left!!! I guess it means some of the upcoming RC's will be brutal eliminating probably 3 to 4 guys at a time until down to the F4. JMO
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:45 pm

Do we know if she's having the standard FS LCD meet the parents?

I wonder if some of that will be skipped?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:42 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Do we know if she's having the standard FS LCD meet the parents?

I wonder if some of that will be skipped?

I am not sure and I dont know if anyone has a scoop on that yet. It will be interesting to see how it goes schedule wise. I remember seeing a few days ago on Twitter that someone tweeted about DSTV showing a message that episode 11 will be available to view through download. So could there be more than 10 episodes? 🤔

Other than that I have no clue because I am wondering what the white wild rose means??? So confused.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:25 am

Justin’s new podcast
Also noticed Gareth in Cape Town with Franco and his mate.
Frustrating not being able to watch given the first bachelorette and the production variations from the ‘norm’.  
IF making viewing easier for general public from ep 11 wondering if from New location (f3). Might be part of a sponsorship deal.
The white rose is an interesting twist given it was present at last GD. Must be significant if Q taking her time to give it to one of the men. The men in the clip explained that whoever was given the rose could use as an intruder of 1-1 or automatic red rose at RC. At least that’s what I understood ?

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 38 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+6
Agent99
ChazSA
coffeeyum
Sprite
chasus71
GuardianAngel
10 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum