SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 38 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBacheloretteSA - Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:21 pm

Agent99 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] The other guy on the cliff is Swazi - I matched his shorts to an ig photo.  That cap is something of a puzzle for me.  I believe that date happens after they leave the mansion and yet there are at least 2 guys there so it must be a GD of some description.  Imo all the 'action' dates are after they leave the mansion, as they were in a covid bubble there and did not leave the grounds.

I agree with your final 6 - sounds about right.

Thanks. I figured it was Swazi because his body is a bit bulkier than the other guys.
I wonder if that particular date at the water is the final GD with the F6 and then during that RC it goes to the F4 & HTD????

I agree with you that the action dates will take place after they leave the mansion.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

TheBacheloretteSA - Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Loulou Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:12 pm

Do we know where the mansion is located? I looked for ages yesterday but only found a clip by Jason Greer introducing the mansion. I think he said river Bar TheBacheloretteSA - Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 2292733854 can not find anything remotely similar? Some of production looked to be in Gauteng but?
I’m keen to look for the various remaining locations when have spare time. Thanks bestbud!

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think he said the Vaal River.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Marc in jackfriedmans stories does a Q&A about last bachelorette ep, editing and he now predicts Gareth as f1 and reasons.

Loulou

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:53 am

Loulou wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Marc in jackfriedmans stories does a Q&A about last bachelorette ep, editing and he now predicts Gareth as f1 and reasons.
Well I can agree with him on his reasoning except for that IG story. It just seems like Gareth was hanging out with Franco and some other guy. Other than that Gareth is pretty low key on SM.

What I found interesting was when they said that the rules & regulations are strict when it comes to leads interacting with the contestants on SM after the show & while the show is airing. Someone had asked about what are the rules on that because they noticed Qiniso is liking & following one of the guys on SM sneakyl
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:04 am

This woman does a recap in her stories after each episode.

Loulou

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks I do like her recaps.

I also wonder if Peter will be eliminated when they do another RC? Since it is 6 episodes in and he is still on the grade school crush story even after he had a long private time to discuss it with Qiniso & move forward. IMO. Right now it is literally deadhorse IMO
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:49 am

Here is the very short recap from the other Youtube poster:

Sidenote: It is such a bummer that the other Youtube account is being completely blocked from posting any of her lengthy creative recaps. They were our true lifeline to the show with more clips & insight. Hopefully she can find another way to post :tissuebox TheBacheloretteSA - Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 3100179927
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:28 am

Below is the link to the official recap of what went down in episode 6 from M-Net.com: the drama will continue into episode 7:

chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:13 am

The preview for episode 7. This episode Franco will get his 1 on 1 date with Qiniso, and Justin will also get time with Qiniso, Swazi looks to be contemplating stealing some time possibly from Peter, and they are making it look like Ruan is worried about being eliminated at the RC. (A lot of S/Caps from the season promo with Franco/Justin & the RC where Qinisio is wearing the colorful blazer, are playing out in this episode):

chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:21 am

Don’t miss an exciting episode seven on Thursday 25 March at 19:30 on M-Net channel 101 as sparks fly, characters are brought into question, trust is broken, and people are sent home.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] sounds like someone else may be sent home as well as Keelan.  Could be reading it wrong though, and it might just be at a normal rose ceremony.

But surely Swazi steals Franco's date question

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:30 am

Agent99 wrote:
Don’t miss an exciting episode seven on Thursday 25 March at 19:30 on M-Net channel 101 as sparks fly, characters are brought into question, trust is broken, and people are sent home.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] sounds like someone else may be sent home as well as Keelan.  Could be reading it wrong though, and it might just be at a normal rose ceremony.

But surely Swazi steals Franco's date question

Swazi definitely steals some time, I am not sure if it is Franco's date though. He could just steal solo time away from someone on a GD as well so he could be scheming to do that. Peter seems to be the target  that he plans to take away from, JMO.

Yes I wonder who else will be eliminated could be Peter? Dylan? Maybe even Cam?, I dont see Franco being eliminated unless the date does not go well. question

They are doing trickery with Ruan though looking nervous at the RC but we know from the season preview he gets a Rose during the colorful blazer RC, laugh out loud.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 38 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+6
Agent99
ChazSA
coffeeyum
Sprite
chasus71
GuardianAngel
10 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum