SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 38 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBacheloretteSA - Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] actually I think Dylan was not making fun of his kiss he was blushing and was noticing that his eyes were open during part of the kiss. This is why he said "eyes open" I liked how he showed his reaction to the 1st TV kiss in slow motion. From what I gather he is a very silly laid back guy so not surprised by his IG story funny & light-hearted.

Swazi didn't show an IG story of him kissing Qiniso which I found interesting (not actually kissing just showed the photo still of smooch cam).  His IG post reminded me a bit in how Justin posts his scenes with Qiniso on SM. JMO. Also, he seems to be doing a lot on SM not that it is a bad thing but before all this he would rarely post, maybe 1 month apart & sometimes every 2 months. I get that he is promoting the show but to me it is  a lot for a speculated F1 to be doing maybe. He does IG lives every week just about sometimes 2 to 3 times a week. Unless the international F1's and lead do things on SM differently & can be vocal more often than normal. JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

TheBacheloretteSA - Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Loulou Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:19 am

Finally read, watched all the clips, looked at sm and processed. Here goes - so 1-1 dates so far Keelan, Craig and Gareth with mini dates for Ruan and Vayani.  Imo looking at all the clips so far Q seems to b chasing Gareth. She liked him immediately on red carpet entrance.  He came late but still got a 1-1 before others. If I understand correctly out of the potential F3 SC Swazi on boat, Justin in helicopter and Gareth absent.  Would they preview the f2 dates so early?  I might be wrong but Swazi has been doing interviews already and interacting with other contestants which I find unusual but might be normal for SA bach franchise, Justin seems to be attention seeking and question his motives, Gareth seems chilled.  I find it odd that Gareth mother doesn’t follow Q and is sm active but Q sister follows him on Twitter.  The sm is confusing.  Anyway have enjoyed rereading everyone’s comments/thoughts and predictions.  IF Gareth, Justin and Swazi f3 I think the true f3 will be Justin but Q might take him to F2 so easier. Don’t think I saw Justin on kiss cam ? I’m not sure who f1 will be? Keen to know how long Swazi and Justin have to wait for us 1-1.  Hope all my info is correct.  So keen to watch when the season is available as looks to b great and Q a great lead.  Side note LOL some men she kisses there is NIL chemistry.  I’m not sure why she bothers.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:42 pm

Loulou wrote:Finally read, watched all the clips, looked at sm and processed. Here goes - so 1-1 dates so far Keelan, Craig and Gareth with mini dates for Ruan and Vayani.  Imo looking at all the clips so far Q seems to b chasing Gareth. She liked him immediately on red carpet entrance.  He came late but still got a 1-1 before others. If I understand correctly out of the potential F3 SC Swazi on boat, Justin in helicopter and Gareth absent.  Would they preview the f2 dates so early?  I might be wrong but Swazi has been doing interviews already and interacting with other contestants which I find unusual but might be normal for SA bach franchise, Justin seems to be attention seeking and question his motives, Gareth seems chilled.  I find it odd that Gareth mother doesn’t follow Q and is sm active but Q sister follows him on Twitter.  The sm is confusing.  Anyway have enjoyed rereading everyone’s comments/thoughts and predictions.  IF Gareth, Justin and Swazi f3 I think the true f3 will be Justin but Q might take him to F2 so easier. Don’t think I saw Justin on kiss cam ? I’m not sure who f1 will be? Keen to know how long Swazi and Justin have to wait for us 1-1.  Hope all my info is correct.  So keen to watch when the season is available as looks to b great and Q a great lead.  Side note LOL some men she kisses there is NIL chemistry.  I’m not sure why she bothers.

Thanks so much for your insight on everything. You made some excellent points. I totally forgot that Yes Gareth got 1 on 1 date before even sexy smoother Swazi, Justin, Vuyani, and Ruan even (he just had solo time a pic nick not a full solo date yet). She has definitely had her eyes on Gareth & from what I could tell from the clip she was like "Please, please will you accept my rose". I found it weird he took a bit to accept. hmmm Oh and those awkward kisses rofl As a woman that would be telling for me. I be like uh no if I cant stand the kiss then there is now way we would get past a mental or physical relationship. Intimacy is important and I doubt Qiniso wants to teach these boys how to kiss, IMO.

I also find all the Swazi SM activity now just unusual especially for someone who rarely posted anything before show and when he did it was sporadic at best. I understand promoting the show but he is doing extra IMO. Justin is just throwing out thirst traps, and Gareth, you are right he is just chill & mellow. I think SM is just really hard to track. Aside from me finding all the stuff between Dylan & Qiniso on SM with their follows/likes/comments to one another then this enitre SM activity is all weird & a bit hard to figure out who F1 is. JMO

As for the preview and promos, not sure why one is shown more over the other. For SA this is the 1st Bachelorette, so we dont know what formula they are going with in how they show or hide a potential F1. Are they going at it the way they did for their 2 seasons of the Bachelor? or is it some other method? At this point we dont know because we dont have the full extended promo to watch and gage over who all is showcased & how many times. All up in the air and a guessing game since we are unable to watch the full episodes right now. hmmm

Again, excellent post!! clapping!
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I agree Q is chasing Gareth.  I don't know what the rest of the date was like, but the chemistry and body language when they were sitting down was a little weird.  Maybe they were both nervous and awkward cause that happens when you like someone, but they barely faced each other.  The body language was better on Peter's alone time laugh out loud

Re  the final dates in the preview, they do that in Aus Bach, but it is usually the f2 hidden in it.  Not sure about Aus Bette because I have wiped the recent seasons from my memory.  I noticed from the previous seasons of SA Bach that they were edited very similarly to Aus franchise, so I expect Swazi to get a SD next episode.  If he doesn't, then probably F2/3.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:01 am

Can anyone tell me where Qs father lives? Thanks

Loulou

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:31 pm

Loulou wrote:Can anyone tell me where Qs father lives? Thanks

She said in one of the clips that he lives on a boat, but I didn't catch where. She may have said 'up north'.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I’m sure she told G and asked him if he had been there. I think it was in Mozambique but didn’t get the town/city as don’t know that area.  Just curious as Swazi holidayed in the Mozambique  with friends late January?

Loulou

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Ooh good thinking.  I just rewatched the clip and I think she said Pemba - but it's a long way away.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:45 am

Epi preview is up.  There is a painting GD which Gareth is on.  He has been on every group date so far, which is very f1ish imo.  There is also a shot of Dylan with a rose at the cocktail party, so he must have received either a SD or GD rose.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:17 am

I noticed in the preview the dress she is wearing during the cocktail party is the same one from the season preview where Kyran tells her at the RC that she needs to check her own BS.

This S/cap is for this upcoming episode notice the dress sitting with Vuyani:

And this S.Cap is from the season preview, the same dress & that is Kyran man bun:

I think he may be getting eliminated and probably Vuyani too because Qiniso again is ripping him a new one, he is definitely on her last nerve, JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:36 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Good pickup on Kyran. He is prominent in the preview, so yep his time is up. Vuyani still has a couple of s/caps to go, so they must make up.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I guess if Kyran does get eliminated on the next episode then him signing back on to SM after filming was completed is an anomaly no idea
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 38 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+6
Agent99
ChazSA
coffeeyum
Sprite
chasus71
GuardianAngel
10 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum