SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 38 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBacheloretteSA - Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:38 am

Photos and S/Caps from Episode 7:
FINAL Part 7- RC [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

****9 Gents left going into Episode 8****

M-Net - War of the roses – The Bachelorette SA (dstv.com)
Franco doesn't get a rose – The Bachelorette SA - YouTube
(1) The Bachelorette South Africa: Episode Six RECAP - YouTube

Last edited by chasus71 on Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

TheBacheloretteSA - Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:43 am

Here is the first short recap of episode 7 from one of the YT accounts:
***Apparently Qiniso told Gareth during their private time at the cocktail party, that she really, really likes him. So he is looking more & more like F1 with Swazi as F2 especially with the way they smooched during their date, JMO****

QINISO GIVES AZIWE A GIFT|QINISO GOES ON A DATE WITH SWAZI & JUSTIN|BACHELORETTE SOUTH AFRICA| - YouTube
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:27 am

I just don't understand why they give a date to someone who is not a contender ie Franco only to have it stolen.  TPTB did it last year and the storyline is so contrived. Boring!

Anyway I'll have a go at Franco's bombshell laugh out loud

Real: Gareth (Obviously he put Gareth there as they are besties, but imo Gareth is an actor.  Which makes him perfect for Q, cause she is much the same.) Swazi, Ruan, Justin

Actors: Cam, Dylan, Vuyani, Peter, Aviwe

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:02 am

Agent99 wrote:I just don't understand why they give a date to someone who is not a contender ie Franco only to have it stolen.  TPTB did it last year and the storyline is so contrived. Boring!

Anyway I'll have a go at Franco's bombshell laugh out loud

Real: Gareth (Obviously he put Gareth there as they are besties, but imo Gareth is an actor.  Which makes him perfect for Q, cause she is much the same.) Swazi, Ruan, Justin

Actors: Cam, Dylan, Vuyani, Peter, Aviwe

I actually think Justin is an actor, just going by his SM it is like he is setting up his portfolio. Also he was making deals already with some people to start his own podcasts and things like that. JMO.

Honestly though, I think Franco only said that because he is all hurt that he was let go. I dont think every guy in the house are close with everyone so this is why I believe some say what Franco said because they dont really know that person. Afterall some tend to lay out what they want people to see IMO. Who knows. Plus Franco is one to talk when he had went of Survivor:SA before coming on the Ette..... scratch

I believe the 4 real ones are Dylan, Aviwe (just because he seems so inexperienced), Ruan & maybe Swazi (not sure considerig he is doing sooooooo much post show). JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:41 am

Ok I’ll join the party  TheBacheloretteSA - Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 1176891977  I wouldn’t be surprise if Q and G knew of each other prior filming given their mutual friends.  The Cape Town area is not that big.  IMO G went on the show because of Q and the added bonus of media exposure.  He has been so quiet on sm compared to the others but that might change once FRC.  He is definitely pitching for modelling work given his pic choices.  
Ruan seems like a nice guy and all about the adventure.  See zero chemistry with Q.  
That’s it giggling all the guys imo r there to self promote.  All the remaining guys have been all other sm, setting up podcasts, promoting their existing podcasts, creating music, fitness routines, forming alliances the list is endless.  I think Cam and Dylan are show men and not interested in Q.  Swazi is 28, lives with his family with no career direction so don’t know how he could contemplate being in a serious relationship.  
Imo Qs intentions maybe for a partner but she definitely wants the exposure as well to create new avenues as modelling is short career.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I can agree with most everything you stated. Unless there is a big twist at the end, Gareth is definately the F1 at this point, IMO. Swazi a close 2nd as Qiniso is into him as well but her intensity is heightened with Gareth just based on the clips & the other recappers on SM. No other guys are close to the level that these 2 men are with Qiniso at this point. This is why I would be shocked if these 2 are not in the F2 question. I know production leaves out things which would be the only explanation if in fact the F1 is someone else, JMO. hmmm
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:26 pm

Yay our loyal YT poster's Recap is up for episode 6!!! she will be working on the episode 7 recap later:

(1) The Bachelorette South Africa: Episode Six RECAP - YouTube
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:17 am

We are missing so much of how everyone is edited hissyfit  Comments under Franco's elimination post seem to indicate Gareth is displaying jealous tendencies.  A jealous F1 edit?  He seems to display hardly any emotion so I am intrigued.

source

ETA Just listened to Marisia's q+a and both her and Marc are picking Gareth as f1.  Which is probably right, of course, but it seems early to be pushing that outcome imo.  Maybe TPTB are thinking Gareth is flying too far under the radar and needs a push, so they put out Franco saying that he hopes Gareth wins and prod M&M to say something too imo.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes i find the info very interesting, Thanks for posting. I wonder if for some reason that Swazi or Gareth are not F1 then I think something either happens or Qiniso feels different at the end for whatever reason & she lets them go. IMO

She seems to be falling hard & quick for Gareth that maybe she does not see the red flags or he is hiding that side of himself when he is with her question
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:00 pm

The episode 7 recap is up from our fave YT account:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:40 pm

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], interesting recap.  Gareth is starting to annoy me laugh out loud.  Q is fairly obviously doing the chasing imo and he looks either uninterested or smug about it.  The brooding type does nothing for me.  Hopefully if his edit ramps up in the coming weeks, we will see a better side to him.

ETA I also just noticed that Q's sister has recently started to follow a few more guys from the show on twitter and the skincare blog. Too late for damage control laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes I also noticed Qiniso started following the other guys too & not just Dylan's SM. This came about after Mark's Q&A last week because the question was asked about the rules regarding sm activity & what is barred becus they noticed she was just following Dylan, making comments on his posts & liking a lot of his photos (she even responded to one of my comments on Twitter about Dylan scratch ) so to me it is damage control since Mark said it is an absolute no no to be connecting with any of the contestants on sm while the show is airing because it could give things away. Which we know it will😉

I agree with you 100% about Gareth he just seems a bit too uninterested and just taking all of Qiniso"s words & actions toward him all non-chalant. Something is a bit iffy there, IMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 38 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+6
Agent99
ChazSA
coffeeyum
Sprite
chasus71
GuardianAngel
10 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum