SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 38 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 25 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBacheloretteSA - Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] imo it doesn't matter so much if you go back on sm after the FRC date, it only matters if go on beforehand ie you must be eliminated.  As you said, it is a personal decision when to resume posting.

The only anomaly I can see at the moment is Lunga who may have scheduled posts or got someone else to do it.  He posts mainly motivational piffle so it would have been easy, but he is not a contender imo

Agent99

Back to top Go down

TheBacheloretteSA - Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] True I can see Lunga having someone else scheduling posts or whatever. I am not privvy to all the ins and outs about IG accept for the general posting and IG stories.

Also I wonder if the lead gets their phone because I saw Qiniso posted around Nov 7th on IG, unless she too scheduled the post on IG.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:01 pm

Observation - Swazi must have been a slow burn or made up ground quickly as in these Sc from ep 3.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Plus watched all promo clips last night in thread and noticed that the wording on the first night clip when pics of Q and Swazi on flying fox the wording was relevant to him being her person.  That been said G and Justin hadn’t arrived so couldn’t be shown.  Sorry if this has already been discussed.
Sorry can’t find the link but Clip in Sc/media/vid/ no discussion. 1st posted clip with Q about to give roses out at night.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  the dreaded “slow burn” laugh out loud. Yes Q is reaching for Gareth’s hand rather than the other way.

I think GuardianAngel said the same thing about the early preview. The voiceover saying “find the love” (Swazi) she deserves (Ruan) and being a likely f2.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:10 pm

The Episode 4 Recap video is up. Please go and show some love again for the poster, she appreciates it yes

The Bachelorette South Africa: Episode Four RECAP - YouTube
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] TheBacheloretteSA - Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 1022092695 TheBacheloretteSA - Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 1022092695

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:27 pm

Here is the synopsis for Episode 5, apparently there are 2 GD's: The painting GD and the Fashion dress up GD. So maybe whoever is not on these GD's will have a 1-on-1.
M-Net - Baring It All – The Bachelorette SA (dstv.com)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Based on the synopsis this S/cap from the season promo will play out in the episode. This is the dressing up GD and you see who is all there: Vuyani, Keelan, Peter, Kgayna, Cam and Ruan

Then on the clip for episode 5 it focuses on the other GD which is the painting. So far I see that Kyran, Justin, Lunga, Franco, and Gareth. Not sure who else is out of the frame. Process of elimination I suppose on who gets the 1-on-1:

Much ado about a white rose – The Bachelorette SA - YouTube

I said Lunga is on this painting GD because of this S/cap from the season promo: Qiniso is wearing the same blue shirt on the GD as in the S/cap and you can see Lunga's green shirt in the episode 5 preview:
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] So I guess Dylan or Swazi for the single date and the other one is on a group date?

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:19 pm

Agent99 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] So I guess Dylan or Swazi for the single date and the other one is on a group date?  

That is what I am thinking too which could be why Dylan has a Rose already at the cocktail party. Plus after the kiss Swazi laid on Qiniso last episode I am sure she was in a hurry to get a 1 on 1 date with him TheBacheloretteSA - Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 3806527698
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:34 pm

Sad to see the above recap has been barred.  Why can't Warner see it just generates interest instead of getting all proprietary?  Anyway haven't watched any official videos yet, but couldn't find any mention of the white rose on twitter.  Anyone know what happened with that?

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:46 pm

So only 2 GDs and Swazi only person not on Either so he will b the next 1-1 ?  Don’t know I seen/read about an episode with a 1-1? I don’t see anything about the white rose either. Looks like the dates were fun.
I not see a preview for next episode ?   Disappointed no recap - seems petty to disable as generating interest in the show.

Last edited by Loulou on Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Yes 2 GDs only - bit different. Dylan has taken a leaf out of Ciarran's notebook and posed naked for the art gd.  Been done before pal.

I didn't like that Cameron and Dylan pulled this stunt at the cp.  Imo they are both there for entertainment and exposure, not for Q.  

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 38 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 25 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+6
Agent99
ChazSA
coffeeyum
Sprite
chasus71
GuardianAngel
10 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum