SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 31 of 38 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 34 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBacheloretteSA - Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:07 pm

The Last Cocktail party, Episode 12:

Shocking Exit at the RC episode 12:

The Bachelorette SA - YouTube
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

TheBacheloretteSA - Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:13 pm

Some Photos from Episode 12:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here is the F4 going into Episode 12 HTD's (no surprise here at least for 3 of them): Gareth, Swazi, Justin, & Vuyani:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Bachelorette SA (@thebachelorettesa) • Instagram photos and videos

**Sidenote: Shocked about Vuyani being in the F4 but I suspect he will be the one eliminated after HTD's next week. JMO***

Last edited by chasus71 on Mon May 10, 2021 1:17 am; edited 2 times in total
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:51 pm

Why would he (I forget his name) wear an I love you braclet! no no

The vid with Gareth was full of chemistry. Hilarious PI's from the guys when they got back.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:17 am

Yes I bet Gareth surely got overheated laugh out loud Qiniso has been into him the second he stepped out the limo and you can tell she is all into him flaming hot for him.TheBacheloretteSA - Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 1105969562TheBacheloretteSA - Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 1105969562TheBacheloretteSA - Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 1105969562TheBacheloretteSA - Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 1105969562TheBacheloretteSA - Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 1105969562
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 01, 2021 9:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you can tell she is natural and herself with Gareth. Definitely a different vibe with him! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon May 03, 2021 6:58 pm

So it looks like no HTDs this week  Redfacemad .  One of the guys must be let go on his date, if there is no RC.  I hope they do have hometowns as they are my favourite - it's just interesting to see how everyone interacts with family around imo.  Not sure if I'm a fan of this format or indeed what they have served up this season, but I will keep soldiering on just to see what happens.

Anyway, looks like Swazi on the kayaks and spa later, Gareth a more intimate date (of course laugh out loud), Justin's helicopter screencap, and Vuyani on the quad bikes?  Sounds like his voice.  I think they are still in the Joburg area, so unsure now whether it is f3 or f2 that go to Pezula Resort.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon May 03, 2021 7:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thanks for posting the preview for this week. I have been busy this past week so was unable to post the usual photos from the episode. I should be able to post those pictures though for the next episode.

It is interesting if they choose not to do HTD. I get that it could be because of Covid and maybe the family members could not have traveled for that? The show had to mix it up either way with or without HTD's.

Based on the previews it still appears that Gareth is head of the pack and IMO & I am sure others it will be between him and Swazi with G man coming out on top.

In this episode I believe Vuyani will go home. He has been on the edge of the cliff anyway and I don't think they will click very well after their date. I will be surprised if it is Justin who goes home though in this episode. But then again they have more of a friendship vibe too honestly. IMO. I guess we shall see.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Thu May 06, 2021 7:20 am

Sorry for double post

Last edited by Loulou on Thu May 06, 2021 7:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Thu May 06, 2021 7:22 am

Hi all - sorry late catching up.  Is it me or does the Swazi/Q spa scene seem scripted/awkward?  Just didn’t seem romantic ? Maybe just the clip they showed ? Not sure how many episode the season will b if no HTD ? Maybe do families at f3 when travel to new location ?  We’re still missing G/Q at waterfall, S/Q sail and Justin ?
Hope all well. hi

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu May 06, 2021 1:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Yes I am with you on the Swazi thing. The more and more I watch his scenes with her they do seem a bit scripted. There is more genuine feelings there between Q an Gareth than Swazi IMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu May 06, 2021 1:07 pm

Recap Episode 12

Sinelizwi Ndungane - YouTube
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu May 06, 2021 1:12 pm

Episode 13 Clips & Convos - May 6, 2021: F4

The Bachelorette SA - YouTube
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 38 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 34 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+6
Agent99
ChazSA
coffeeyum
Sprite
chasus71
GuardianAngel
10 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum