SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 34 of 38 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBacheloretteSA - Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Sun May 16, 2021 1:28 pm

Loulou wrote:Well this is boring :pout  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] do u know why there hasn’t been a bachelorette SA recap for eps  13/14 from Sinelizwe Ndungane? I really enjoy her YTs each week so hope she is ok as she did indicate in recap 12 would try to release recap 13 earlier.  MTA was a non event so understand her missing that.
As much as this season has been drawn out, with no travel and we haven’t been able to watch I will miss checking in here.  bestbud!

I noticed that Sinelizwe recap of episode 13 on YT is coming up as a private video & I am unable to view or access. Not sure why that is, I have messaged her though to see if there is a reason that is. I am subscribed to her channel and I hope her vid are not being blocked again no idea
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

TheBacheloretteSA - Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 16, 2021 5:37 pm

The only one I see is 12, I don't even see epi 13. Maybe she's just been busy?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun May 16, 2021 8:38 pm

This is the recap for the four long dates/fantasy suites?  I watched it last week not long after she posted it (got a notification).   Something must have happened hmmm

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Mon May 17, 2021 2:53 am

Thanks for the info. Hopefully we will b able to watch ep 15/16 recaps TheBacheloretteSA - Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 3552228123

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon May 17, 2021 11:07 am

Here is the promo for Episode 15 MTF (meet the family)/HTD (whatever SA is calling it laugh out loud). This finally looks interesting and we finally see the Zipline date with Swazi but he seems to be having doubts:

Meet the family – The Bachelorette SA | M-Net | S1 | Ep 15 - YouTube
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Mon May 17, 2021 5:59 pm

So Swazi’s zip line date whilst Justin is in the canoe and Gareth jumping of small cliff.
Wonder who Q is talking about when referring to their differences. Made to look like Gareth’s family but doubt it. Looks to have been filmed after the dates due to her clothes so maybe producer instigated/scripted? Maybe Swazis parents hence his reservation? Hard to believe given their over the top sm at the end of filming. She does talk about some people like her some don’t on Justin’s MTP ?
Her reasoning for letting Justin go at RC ?

Loulou

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon May 17, 2021 8:15 pm

Loulou wrote:So Swazi’s zip line date whilst Justin is in the canoe and Gareth jumping of small cliff.
Wonder who Q is talking about when referring to their differences. Made to look like Gareth’s family but doubt it. Looks to have been filmed after the dates due to her clothes so maybe producer instigated/scripted?  Maybe Swazis parents hence his reservation? Hard to believe given their over the top sm at the end of filming.  She does talk about some people like her some don’t on Justin’s MTP ?
Her reasoning for letting Justin go at RC ?

Q is wearing the outfit for the waterfall kiss.  So we have only the caps of Swazi's boat date and Q at the frc left.

I wonder as well who Q is referring to.  There have been no reservations or stumbling blocks with G so far, so there has to be something manufactured in true f1 fashion laugh out loud.  Marc said about his f1 that TPTB manufactured the whole storyline about her age difference - it was never a doubt he had.  (Sorry, I am always bringing up Marc, but he has let so many truth bombs go lately about his season and how he was manipulated.)  Swazi on the other hand is full of doubt and reservation, which is different to the usual imo.  F2s are normally all in, aren't they?

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Tue May 18, 2021 1:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] surely Swazi is not f1 ? I would be totally shocked. Q is clearly into G and he has had 3 x 1-1 and suspect FS overnight whilst Swazi has only the white rose 1-1. Q does seem to b a law unto herself. I still don’t understand how G got so much 1-1 time.
I’m also surprised at how much M&M have said about production. JF jewellers must b a huge sponsor.

Loulou

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue May 18, 2021 4:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Noooo S is not f1 imo laugh out loud.  I would be extremely shocked too if he is.  G is a very obvious f1 to me, so I really feel that TPTB will manufacture something to put some doubt in the viewer's mind.  Maybe Q is talking about G's family and being 'different'?  Looking at their sm, I feel like his family are quite laidback, beach going types, and Q is loud and a million miles an hour no idea

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue May 18, 2021 11:27 am

I agree about what you all have stated about the upcoming episode as well as the discussion on Swazi and Gareth. IMO from what I can tell just from the videos & clips Gareth is definitely F1. Qiniso has never waivered her attention from Gareth the second he came into the mansion. I am surprised as well that he has gotten so much 1-1 time. The guy is literally out front of the 2 by 100 miles I say laugh out loud

This entire Swazi doubt thing seems like it is manufactured however in the 1 on 1 date he did have with Qiniso he seemed to be hung up still on his ex-GF & now maybe him being in the F3 gots him questioning maybe if he is really ready to move on. Then again it is still a bachelor production so he too could be settig himself up for the next Bachelor. It would explain all his post show activity on SM, but who knows.

I think it was Justin's Mom in the preview who said something like if she is being "plastic" or something like that. Which I found very funny in a way because Qiniso hates being referred to as being fake and/or acting laugh out loud. I believe Justin will be eliminated though as I have always believed that their relationship was "Cute" nothing more. While compared to the others guys Justin is just so far behind on the connection IMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu May 20, 2021 4:13 pm

Episode 15, MTP/HTD from M-Net May 20, 2021

Qiniso meets Swazi's Family

Qiniso meets Gareth's Family

Qiniso meets Justin's Family:

The Bachelorette SA - YouTube
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu May 20, 2021 4:18 pm

Video Extras from M-Net May 20, 2021

The Bachelorette SA - YouTube
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 38 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+6
Agent99
ChazSA
coffeeyum
Sprite
chasus71
GuardianAngel
10 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum