SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 33 of 38 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBacheloretteSA - Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Loulou Sun May 09, 2021 11:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] hi unfortunately there is no direct tv link so mainly [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and myself have been sleuthing/following /discussing from information on various social media outlets. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has been catching up when has time. I have enjoyed it as not too involved but interesting. Chasus71 has been fantastic with downloads so most of the info is on the various Q threads. Due to Coivd restrictions there hasn’t been any travel up until f3 (next ep) and dates have lack imagination so season seems long and drawn out.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

TheBacheloretteSA - Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Mon May 10, 2021 2:28 am

Episode 13 photos & screencaps from M-Net:
Swazi's Date:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Justin's Date

Gareth's Date

Vuyani's Date
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon May 10, 2021 2:34 am

Part 2: Photos & Screencaps Episode 13

Final 3 Gents going into Episode 14/15 (after the MTA airs this Thurs)
Gareth, Justin & Swazi
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon May 10, 2021 2:36 am

The Short YT Recap of Episode 13:

QINISO CHOOSE HER FINAL 3|QINISO GOES ON A DATE WITH JUSTIN, SWAZI, GARETH & VUYANI|BACHELORETTE SA - YouTube

chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon May 10, 2021 3:28 am

Preview for next episode which is just MTA on May 13th, 2021:

chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon May 10, 2021 8:28 pm

Q is saying there will be HTDs this week, so maybe the MTA is brief?

qinisovandamme
Of the incredible men I got to meet on this journey, 3 remain. How privileged I am to have embarked on this incredible pursuit and how grateful I am for all 19 of you. ❤

This week, I meet 3 families and I can’t wait!🥰

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 10, 2021 9:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I am not watching it. I'm following along here and watching all the vids being posted. There isn't a link unless you get a VPN.

A big thank you to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for all the work keeping us updated! TheBacheloretteSA - Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 1022092695

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon May 10, 2021 11:06 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I am not watching it. I'm following along here and watching all the vids being posted. There isn't a link unless you get a VPN.

A big thank you to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for all the work keeping us updated!  TheBacheloretteSA - Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 1022092695

Thanks GA & [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Geez just about everything having to do with TV shows can be found on the Web these days, im surprised we can't get it here in the States. GA I've heard from many that using a VPN is not safe, I don't know how true that is but im not comfortable doing that because the last thing I need is a virus and a messed up computer. giggling giggling
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 11, 2021 10:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] millions of people have VPN's, they've been around for years.

I did look around for one but couldn't find one that had the SA option. I didn't go any further because I don't have the time right now to watch much of anything. So I'm happy following along. Smiley

The website has lots of vids.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 12, 2021 9:09 pm

Loulou wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] hi unfortunately there is no direct tv link so mainly [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and myself have been sleuthing/following /discussing from information on various social media outlets.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has been catching up when has time. I have enjoyed it as not too involved but interesting.  Chasus71 has been fantastic with downloads so most of the info is on the various Q threads.  Due to Coivd restrictions there hasn’t been any travel up until f3 (next ep) and dates have lack imagination so season seems long and drawn out.  

I didn't mean to leave anyone out. I appreciate everyone's input because I really wish I could watch this. bestbud!

It's great how much can be sleuthed without being able to watch the whole show every week, and yet everyone does an amazing job! TheBacheloretteSA - Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 1022092695

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu May 13, 2021 1:59 pm

I believe this week's episode 14 (May 13.2021) is just th MTA, so these are the videos from YT M-Net:

The Bachelorette SA - YouTube
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sun May 16, 2021 1:42 am

Well this is boring :pout [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] do u know why there hasn’t been a bachelorette SA recap for eps 13/14 from Sinelizwe Ndungane? I really enjoy her YTs each week so hope she is ok as she did indicate in recap 12 would try to release recap 13 earlier. MTA was a non event so understand her missing that.
As much as this season has been drawn out, with no travel and we haven’t been able to watch I will miss checking in here. bestbud!

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 38 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+6
Agent99
ChazSA
coffeeyum
Sprite
chasus71
GuardianAngel
10 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum