SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 38 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBacheloretteSA - Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I havent tried ExpressVPN but I have seen the advertisements for it. I used VPN's before NORDVPN I use now but a free one I have used was uVPN (ultimate VPN). I had to access these for the first time during the last regular Love Island summer series. I was able of course to use the Country England and had no issues. So far though I have only been able to see South Africa listed as a connection country in the NordVpn
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

TheBacheloretteSA - Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:46 am

ChazSA wrote:
chasus71 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I was able to get on NordVpn. That is the only one I see that has South Africa but of course comes with a payment. I used to have n account with them so I got a good deal on it for the year.

The problem I am having though even with the VPN I cant find a way to download the full episodes to watch for free online. I know Mnet is the SA network that the show comes on but I have no way of getting access. I wonder if @ChazSAhas any idea of where they would have these episodes to watch for free? This is the roadblock for me such a bummer right now. I will keep trying but mot feeling too optimistic :pout

The thing with The Bachelor/Bachelorette show in this country is that it shows on MNET, which is one of the "premium" channels on satellite tv in the country. The only viewers that can watch that channel are on a premium & the most pricey subscription that not a lot of South Africans can even afford. So as it is, not even the whole of SA get's to see their very first Bachelorette's journey to find love, sad right 😣.

I am fortunate that the "compact plus" subscription that I am on though, they open the MNET channel for us to watch the show on Thursdays. Otherwise, even I wouldn't be watching the show because strangely enough, the show is not even on Showmax this season. Showmax is an online subscription service just like Netflix. You pay a monthly subscription to watch some exclusive shows & movies. Even though I am not that technologically advanced,  I figure it would be easier to get a way to download & watch the show if you're outside the country, from an online platform rather than via MNET which is a channel on satellite tv.

The lady that you found on YouTube that does episode reviews & stuff, I figure she has access to the episodes online since she was able to include some of the footage that was only shown on the full episodes on tv, i.e. the longer preview she did a breakdown on. I commented on one of her videos trying to find out where one can watch the longer preview & possibly the episodes online. Hopefully she'll reply with something for us TheBacheloretteSA - Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 3552228123.

In the meantime,  I don't know if I can do this since I don't have the appropriate camera & stuff. However, I can try going live on a platform of convenience & showing the episodes when they air or at least the day after  they air as I do get to record them on our decoder & have recordings of the episodes on there. I have a recording of the 2nd episode in full,  but unfortunately I only have the last 20 minutes of the 1st episode (I had forgotten the show was premiereing that day  & only tuned in 40 minutes later 🤦�). Going forward though, I won't miss any episodes as I have to at least update you all 😉.

OMG you are so sweet. I did see your comment under the Youtube video. I think I gave you a thumbs up for asking, laugh out loud

It really sucks that they don't have the first season of the Ette on a regular channel let alone through Showmax, That is crazy!! At least here in the states we get it on the regular channel, and can be accessed through cable or satellite through on Demand and then you can stream it the next day on Hulu!!! I wonder if they treat SA Love Island like this as well with limited access or even SA Bachelor the same way?

I know myself and others have been looking for links to even a private account who might be recording & posting it. Luckily the one YouTube account is a good resource, but still nothing like watching the full episode.

Thanks so much in advanced for your future recaps on this I know I will be grateful for them High clap
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:46 am

Here is the preview for next episode 3:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:33 am

That's everyone for all the updates on VPN. I too spent a lot of time trying to figure out which one's had SA. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks for the info, I will try NORDVPN.

I don't understand why this isn't available to everyone and they limited it to viewers.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes I was playing around on MNET thinking there might be a link to watch after the epi airs, but no luck. Thank you for all the updates, much appreciated!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] No problem at all about the NordVPN info. I think at this point we would have to find a private poster who is in some way posting the episodes. I say this because of what [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] stated about Mnet being a satellite subscription and the episodes are not available through the streaming service SHOWMAX. I have been all through YouTube trying to find someone at least sneaky posting the episodes, but nothing yet. Even with a VPN there is no way for us to access MNet because you have to have a device card and we don't have it laugh out loud (would not even know how to fake one either). 

How I wish Bach Archive was available or if the one recap YouTube lady had full episodes. Now all we can get is snippets here and there until something comes through with the full episode links.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:02 am

Thanks for trying [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] much appreciated., keep us posted. Boy am I missing bachelor archives. Hopefully it will come back again or someone will start up a new site like it.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:25 pm

You are welcome [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I figure I am doing this for the cause and the team laugh out loud Even if it is the smallest chance of finding a way to view the full episodes. Without the Bach Archives we are all just wandering without a paddle so to speak.

I also hope that they can find a way to do a new site or at least try and fix the one they have. I know sometimes those things may be hard to do especially if the mainstream catches on and tries to block the episodes from being downloaded. hmmm Upset
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:34 pm

At first I thought bach archives was being taken down because technically it's illegal to upload content without permission, ( I have no idea if that's what was happening) and a lot of the sites get taken down after awhile, but you can still access the site, so I'm not sure what's going on. I went through our Viewing links thread, and not one of them was still active other than the vk one which isn't helpful.

In the meantime I'll keep wandering around without a paddle, laugh out loud love that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  giggling we shall wander together.

Well at least we get the sneak peeks here & there until something else changes. Let us hope that eventually we will get access to the season. Praying
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:22 am

Going by social media reappearance dates, I'm going to guess that Marc leaves next episode.  It looks like him in the sparkly jacket that Q is talking to, although they are trying to make it look like Keelan imo.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:41 am

Agent99 wrote:Going by social media reappearance dates, I'm going to guess that Marc leaves next episode.  It looks like him in the sparkly jacket that Q is talking to, although they are trying to make it look like Keelan imo.

Oh yes great catch i noticed the same exact thing. I also saw another clip where Marc was looking all worried during the RC. IT was shown in one of the videos the YouTube poster who recaps.i think Keelan may be the last one to get the Rose in this RC because he looks like he was sweating about it too. JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:26 pm

OMG as a sidenote, in this video the poster mentioned my comment I made on her episode 2 video!!!! She shows a snap of what I commented right at the 1:00 mark & talked about it a little saying she appreciates the comments and interests in her videos!! Yay!!!

Ok back to the clip.....

The Bachelorette South Africa: Episode Three Preview Breakdown - YouTube
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 38 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+6
Agent99
ChazSA
coffeeyum
Sprite
chasus71
GuardianAngel
10 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum