SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pbmax Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:48 pm

notarose wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
pbmax wrote:
luvstx wrote:@blueblues great job with the schedule!  Thanks for doing this.

Do we know that the FRC was 4/24?  Because I think the schedule is even tighter than this.  Guessing she may have had 4/17 off before FDs started so it's possible there is no FD2.

If there's even FRC. Waiting on Monday.
Why wouldn't there be a FRC when there is an engagement??

It was teased that the ending has never happened before. It was either Tayshia or Kaitlyn, maybe both, who teased this. Something that’s never happened before is a spontaneous proposal. Once Neil Lane provides the ring, as long as it is in the guy’s procession, he could hypothetically pull it out at any time.
Long shot explanation for no traditional proposal site footage and why filming would be cut short by a day or more. Additional days would be lacking if there was only 1 guy left to meet her family.

Proposal happens all the time, nothing new in that. Even when the one the lead fell for, leaves early for one reason or another and the lead still pick who's left (which is getting tiresome). Nothing strong and courageous about just picking someone for the sake of an engagement, learn to be by yourself and wait.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by blueblues Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:48 pm

notarose wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
pbmax wrote:

Do we know that the FRC was 4/24?  Because I think the schedule is even tighter than this.  Guessing she may have had 4/17 off before FDs started so it's possible there is no FD2.

It was teased that the ending has never happened before. It was either Tayshia or Kaitlyn, maybe both, who teased this. Something that’s never happened before is a spontaneous proposal. Once Neil Lane provides the ring, as long as it is in the guy’s procession, he could hypothetically pull it out at any time.
Long shot explanation for no traditional proposal site footage and why filming would be cut short by a day or more. Additional days would be lacking if there was only 1 guy left to have a LCD & meet her family.
Interesting idea. In one of the previews, Katie’s cousin (?) says something like “she will not survive if he doesn’t propose”, so Katie is likely in a very vulnerable state after Greg’s exit. I’m sure Blake knows that too.

According to the new spoiler, Blake is hesitant at first, probably worried that he might be her default choice. Once it’s clear they both really want each other, there is really no reason to drag it out. I can see him having this discussion with producers between the day and night portions of the last date, and since the ending will be unconventional anyway, they agree to it.
Neil Lane usually has his meeting with the F1 on the same day as the FRC, but since he is already there quarantining, he can come over at short notice.

I don’t exactly expect this to happen, but it would be fun and original. Smiley
All JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:28 pm

I would really like this. In America at least, we have this idea that proposals should be a surprise to the one being proposed to. This sometimes does not work out for the proposer. It could be really cute and rather romantic, in my opinion, if Blake proposes outside of the rose ceremony; maybe even a day or more before she is expecting it.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:55 pm

luvstx wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
pbmax wrote:

I don't think we've seen any screen caps of the FRC (except maybe the limo driving there) so no way to know for sure.  pbmax must be hoping for more of a preview but I don't think we will see any of those caps.  My own guess is that Greg proposes and they fly off in a hot air balloon.
So you are thinking Greg is there and not Blake?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:58 pm

pbmax wrote:
notarose wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
pbmax wrote:

Long shot explanation for no traditional proposal site footage and why filming would be cut short by a day or more. Additional days would be lacking if there was only 1 guy left to meet her family.

Proposal happens all the time, nothing new in that. Even when the one the lead fell for, leaves early for one reason or another and the lead still pick who's left (which is getting tiresome). Nothing strong and courageous about just picking someone for the sake of an engagement, learn to be by yourself and wait.
IMO, it is entirely possible though that it was Blake all along though so in theory, she never actually settles for who is left? question

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+15
pbmax
luvstx
blueblues
luvnunity
alwayscooking