SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 41 of 66 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 53 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:02 pm

@dolcimumma I can’t remember did SD not have her in F4 either? Not that SD is to be trusted, at this point I see Carlie more likely to be in the F4 than Lily, who I always saw as an Ellie/Faith type character.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by dolcimumma Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:35 pm

@Dirty Street Pie not sure I don't listen to SD and I guess it doesn't matter what order the betting agencies have them it's number one that counts. I guess we will find out very soon! 2 need to leave before hometowns so tonight I'm guessing 2 go?

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:41 am

Not sure if you have read this but maybe Jimmy's mum should have been more worried about her own son not being over his ex instead of Steph the way he speaks about her in this article rotfl

https://www.pedestrian.tv/entertainment/the-bachelor-australia-2021-jimmy-nicholson-interview/

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:29 am

dolcimumma
https://10play.com.au/the-bachelor/articles/it-was-out-of-my-control-ash-lawson-reveals-why-she-didnt-make-it-to-hometowns/tpa210825pnmkc

I'm hoping her Pedestrian TV article reveals more, absolutely nothing!
Yep, I am so waiting for Pedestrian TV to drop Ash’s interview  giggling And ya know what, if Jay is eliminated on Thursday after HTD, we might be lucky to get her exit interview this week too if they release it on time vs this coming weekend; saying that because Pedestrian TV released Laura’s interview the Sunday after she was eliminated.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:39 am

Bachelor star Ash says she knows who Jimmy should choose in final

Ash Lawson has left the The Bachelor, but the dance teacher isn’t backward in coming forward about who Jimmy should pick.

Ash Lawson, you didn’t receive a rose but you can still hold your head up high because it is quite an achievement to have made the top six on The Bachelor.

And what’s not to love about that. It has been quite some time since an SA-born contestant has made it that far, after all.

Dance teacher Ash was one of two single ladies - the other being Victorian crane operator Lily Price - to not receive a rose from Sydney pilot Jimmy Nicholson on Wednesday night’s episode.

“People said that I was friend-zoned … but a lot happened behind the scenes that was not shown,” Ash, who lives on the Gold Coast, says.

Revealing she and Jimmy had a good connection, both enjoying an active lifestyle, Ash adds: “I don’t think there’s anyone I could be more compatible with than him … it was a little frustrating because I would have loved to take him home (to SA) to meet my family and friends.”

While she may not have been Jimmy’s perfect match, Ash is the ideal gal pal. When asked who she would like to see win his heart, Ash names New South Wales nutritionist Jacinta “Jay” Lal.

“She is one of my best friends,” Ash says, adding she thinks Jay and Jimmy are compatible in every way - including their lifestyles.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.adelaidenow.com.au/entertainment/bachelor-star-ash-says-she-knows-who-jimmy-should-choose-in-final/news-story/b013ef7c0dab591b9e90a10a08d6d024%3famp

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:44 am

Thanks @Enough….we called it, that’s like over 10 girls now picking Jay, the producers have got to be stewing the majority (I do expect Lily to pick Holly or Carlie once her interview drops) of the girls are not picking Holly IMO.

And  laugh out loud at this being a first in exit interviews when the majority of inteviewed evictees selected a non spoiler F1 for the Bachie, this is mad comical guys laugh out loud Hashtag “Bachie girls gone rogue on producers”

Last edited by mercieme on Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:46 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:44 am

@Enough Thank you!

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:49 am

Have any girls said they think Holly will win?  Usually it's like 50/50 girls naming either of the top 2 but it really does seem to be a clean sweep for Jay.  Maybe they're doing it deliberately because they're pissed they didn't get their blue ticks.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:53 am

Even the promos are all about Jay! I've not seen one clip about Holly in hometowns. I've seen 5 ads tonight for tomorrow nights ep and it's all about Jay and if he says blindsided one more time Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 1f624

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:58 am

He's going to be standing at the FRC with Holly and they'll need to put her name up in a screen banner to remind viewers who she even is.  cantstopl

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:58 am

Bobette wrote:Have any girls said they think Holly will win?  Usually it's like 50/50 girls naming either of the top 2 but it really does seem to be a clean sweep for Jay.  Maybe they're doing it deliberately because they're pissed they didn't get their blue ticks.  laugh out loud
My favorite thing that has surfaced tonight is blue tick gate….I am so keen to see if what has been speculated here is going to be backed up by one of the girls once they get their SM back  Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 4256136633

Also very strange if Jay didn’t make it to final two for her name to be dropped by the girls because to your point it’s usually 50:50 for the spoiled final two, and this makes the whole thing more hilarious to me cantstopl

@dolcimumma, to quote Abbie Chatfield, Jimmy saying he is blindsided…. “it’s a lot” giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:10 am

@Bobette cantstopl she must be so unhappy with the lack of screen time she is getting

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 66 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 53 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
KatydidC
Jane Austen
Knowsarose
Stiletto
Loulou
LeapofFaith
dolcimumma
LukeBlueKoala
catalyst
Finch
mercieme