SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 53 of 66 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 59 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Finch Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:42 pm

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 Screen38
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:12 am

Finch wrote:Preview up showing the dresses. Holly in yellow colors and Brooke in purples.
Lots of yellow flowers matching Holly.

As always the pocket square is a dead giveaway.  No purple in sight.  Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 3806527698

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 KVpzMLe

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 AwLXWPj

Source

Thanks for bringing the interview over @mercieme. I agree with @Agent99 that it's still likely to be spin from TPTB especially that last sentence; I mean, come on. laugh out loud  Give it 12 months and we might get the real story.  

I will say though that I suspect Jimmy is going to have buyer's regret watching all this back.  I'd say watch out Holly but as @Vjeff said, she doesn't seem invested at all so probably won't be losing sleep over it IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:11 am

Jay's interview with Pedestrian TV. I find the bold very telling, of course she couldn't see it because she had the connection! It just got ruined Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 1f625

JL: Oh, do you know what? I actually don’t know who wins. I didn’t know what his connections were like with the other girls when I was in the experience, because I didn’t see it. But by watching the TV, you can just tell how in love he is with Brooke. I know she’s saying all these things that he probably doesn’t want to hear, but he keeps going – keeps her on. So I think it might be Brooke at the end.

https://www.pedestrian.tv/entertainment/the-bachelor-australia-jay-lal-exit-interview/

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:18 am

Also this bit is very interesting when they asked if she has spoken with Rochelle about the hometown saga I probably can’t go into it though.. Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 1f609

https://www.pedestrian.tv/entertainment/the-bachelor-australia-jay-lal-exit-interview/

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:27 am

dolcimumma wrote:Also this bit is very interesting when they asked if she has spoken with Rochelle about the hometown saga I probably can’t go into it though..  Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 1f609

Ahem….me thinks producers knew she dated Moses & told Rochelle to bring it up hence the response from Jay that she can’t get into it laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:46 am

A couple of things in Jay's interview are a bit inconsistent imo.  Said she only dated Moses for a few months, yet her friend said they were planning a future and she was heartbroken?  Also I'm calling bs on saying she doesn't know who the winner is.  Mustn't have been in the whatsapp group Rolling Eyes

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:48 am

Yeah she totally knows @Agent99 - makes me think it's still mainly the puppeteers talking.  :yes:

I'm very intrigued to know what went on behind the scenes with these two; hope someone blabs.  Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:04 am

@Bobette @Agent99 totally shows how TPTB can't even manufacture up a fake story and get it to work rofl , way too many holes in it which is why we are all suss IMO. I am watching their date again now and she genuinely looks confused at the fact her friend brought it up to him! @Bobette I saw the vein it made an appearance just before the date ended when he was cuddling her on the couch and they are talking about how they really like each other.

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:10 am

Yeah, she seemed genuinely upset to me.  Their last date was so heavily edited it lost all meaning - anything unrelated to the "rumour" got cut out.  

I can believe it when she said the rumours were actually a small part of her experience but have been blown out of proportion on screen.   :yes:

Oh well, onwards and upwards and once she gets control back of her SM it will soon become apparent whether she was chasing fame or not so TWT.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:27 am

New video up on FB, the first and last comments on here rofl

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 Image_17
https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorAU

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Austen Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:36 am

It's clear Jay is upset with her edit this part is interesting " now I can defend myself in these interviews".
I think by watching the last two episodes especially, and if Jimmy did choose Holly as the rumour points, he would have a hell lot to explain his shenanigans with Brook.

Jane Austen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:54 am

Has aus bachelor ever had a “reunion” or episode after the finale?
Like us has?
I don’t remember that.
In one of the lead ups to this season, They described jimmy as the most romantic bachelor yet....!!
Have urll seen that ultimate romantic gesture yet??

Does anyone think there is a chance that he chooses neither of them, or holly as leaked... but then goes back to Jay?
Every one has said he ends up with jay, save for jay herself onvs, and Holly’s crew.

Jay says she probably can’t get into her asking Rochelle about the hometown saga.
She still had a more evident connection with Jimmy than Holly...

Holding on to some logic for the spin on jay vs holly. An on screen redemption would’ve been nice...
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 66 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 59 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
KatydidC
Jane Austen
Knowsarose
Stiletto
Loulou
LeapofFaith
dolcimumma
LukeBlueKoala
catalyst
Finch
mercieme