SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 56 of 66 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 61 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Vjeff Fri Sep 03, 2021 6:37 am

dolcimumma wrote:If they were together last night to watch the finale then why did we not get a video like every other season the last few years?? I call BS!!

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/the-bachelor/why-the-bachelors-jimmy-and-holly-havent-contacted-runnerup-brooke/news-story/acbfb30d54f58bb1ed2b24870b1cfc79

Yes and it would be against covid restrictions, so why say you had to cancel all your dates due to covid restrictions and then say but last night we didn't worry about the restrictions.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:46 am

Yeeeeaaaahhhhh I'm still not feeling it. Sorry guys. laugh out loud

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:53 am

It's very complicated in NSW. Holly if living alone could form a single bubble with Jimmy. Thus Jimmy can visit Holly. They did an interviewed with The Project this evening.

Here is their video together.
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CTWu4PRh3dv/?utm_medium=copy_link

Cant see love between them. Just lighthearted chat

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 03, 2021 9:35 am

Well at least the video confirms one thing - Holly is definitely not a natural blonde.  laugh out loud

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Austen Fri Sep 03, 2021 5:21 pm

I noticed that Channel 10 exit interview has the new couple, Brook, Carlie, Lily and much earlier on Sirrah and Stephi( the two villain/ comedian of sorts for the season)I wonder why Jay who was F1 was never interviewed. Also why was an promotional/ ad was being posted on Jay's last instagram with pics from her date with Jimmy, asking people to buy the crab shoe. Surely her I sta is still handled by production..is this a oy to sort of prove that she didn't care and was oy there for the fame? Till now she has not been given the blue tick inspite of having more than 10,000 followers, wheras people like Tahnee with just 5000 odd following are given the blue tick. I sme something really fishy here. Wonder what's really going on behind the scene.

Jane Austen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Austen Fri Sep 03, 2021 5:22 pm

Sorry , was going to say F3 not F1

Jane Austen

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:22 pm

Jane Austen wrote:I noticed that Channel 10 exit interview has the new couple, Brook, Carlie, Lily and much earlier on Sirrah and Stephi( the two villain/ comedian of sorts for the season)I wonder why Jay who was F1 was never interviewed. Also why was an promotional/ ad was being posted on Jay's last instagram with pics from her date with Jimmy, asking people to buy the crab shoe. Surely her Insta is still handled by production..is this a ploy to sort of prove that she didn't care and was there for the fame? Till now she has not been given the blue tick inspite of having more than 10,000 followers, wheras people like Tahnee with just 5000 odd following are given the blue tick. I sme something really fishy here. Wonder what's really going on behind the scene.

That is an excellent point and yes, having control of the girls' IG accounts means TPTB could post anything they thought would advance whichever narrative they chose for these girls, on top of their ability to edit them any way they wished. They see them as nothing more than characters for construction and exploitation IMO.  I didn't bother to follow any of the girls this season - there's no point when it's just fiction.  Also just noting that per Steph's comments it seems she still doesn't have full control of her IG account and was forced to delete recent posts so we probably still won't find out what these girls are really like for some time to come.  And by then will anyone care?  I won't.  laugh out loud  This lot really got the worst contract deals/restrictions yet IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:56 pm

I found this quite entertaining to read this morning laugh out loud especially this bit

For another thing, Bachie, we’re tired of you going on about women who are ‘there for the wrong reason’. Do you think we haven’t been paying attention? ALL the women are there for the wrong reason! rofl

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/the-bachelor/its-time-for-australia-to-break-up-with-the-bachelor/news-story/194e68d52a57564084b8fb888aea150a

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookwormer333 Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:22 am

I thought that article was pretty good as well. The opening was also gold:

"Dear Bachelor franchise,

We need to talk. After our last date – the lowest rating season of The Bachelor to date – I realise we just can’t make it work anymore. The time has come. We have grown apart. It is time for Australia to break up with you for good.

I know you’ll want an explanation, but it’s not just one thing. It’s everything! I mean, for a start, you’ve been serving us some pretty lame Bachelors. I still remember the first American Bachie, an exceptionally attractive multilingual businessman, Valedictorian, and Harvard graduate. And what do we Aussies get? Ex-rugby players with shonky haircuts and pilots who’ve been laid off during Covid.

Seriously, guys, if we wanted a single pilot, we could just swipe on Tinder. There are dozens of them on there at the moment. They have nothing else to do! "

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/the-bachelor/its-time-for-australia-to-break-up-with-the-bachelor/news-story/194e68d52a57564084b8fb888aea150a

Gold!  TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 56 1f602  TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 56 1f602

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:22 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)

Bookwormer333

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookwormer333 Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:24 am

There's one other para that I think is worth highlighting:

"And, you know, Bachie, you’re a bit of a misogynist. We’ve overlooked you being regressive and anti-feminist because you were so fun and entertaining. We’ve ignored the fact that you ritually humiliate women for ratings, because we couldn’t quite let go. But now your trope of the desperate single woman battling with other single women to get a ring from an average man is so banal it isn’t even subversive anymore.

Still, these are excuses just to give you some closure. The real reason Australia needs to break up with you is because we simply don’t care anymore. We can’t get excited about the dating life of some perfectly ordinary guy, even if he is wearing an expensive tuxedo he didn’t buy himself. We truly don’t care which of the 20 or 30 future Influencers he chooses to be his girlfriend. We won’t be buying the Vitamin Water they will spruik on their Instagram, or staying at the Queensland resort that sponsors their honeymoon.

We are over it. We’ve moved on. The relationship has run its course.
Bachie, it’s not us. It’s definitely you. You did not receive a rose. "

Well that sums up a lot quite effectively!!  TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 56 1f631

Bookwormer333

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:53 am

Ha haa thanks for bringing those quotes over @Bookwormer333 ; some astute observations which capture the mood perfectly IMO.  :claphands

I'm just sad there will be nothing to sleuth since that's what I enjoy, not the show itself.  Maybe we should start a detective agency.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:09 am

Sorry Carlie fans she won't be next Lead at odds of 17.00 IMO - in fact I think we can rule out everyone on this list.  

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 56 JeI6xFe

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 66 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 61 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
KatydidC
Jane Austen
Knowsarose
Stiletto
Loulou
LeapofFaith
dolcimumma
LukeBlueKoala
catalyst
Finch
mercieme