SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 58 of 66 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 62 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 05, 2021 3:11 am

Tickety-boo for Carlie.  So Holly and her cronies now all have ticks while many significant others (e.g. Jay) do not.   Suspect

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 58 8vVvI7A

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Enough Sun Sep 05, 2021 3:16 am

Not sure why some of the others still dont have the blue tick.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 05, 2021 3:40 am

Enough wrote:Not sure why some of the others still dont have the blue tick.

Because they didn't kiss enough production azz, IMO. Meanwhile,

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 58 5oGnwzb

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 58 EPhrvec

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:34 am

If they would just listen to the viewers, all those posts on the previous page maybe the light bulb would go off and they'll realize the majority of the viewers don't want fake influencer wannabe's!

The last season which was the first season of The Bachelorette South Africa was one of the best season's I've watched. The guys were so respectful of each other, there wasn't crazy drama, the dates were incredible, and the F1 love story shone through. They are still going strong and very happy. jmo

Even with the US version, even though there were some great seasons, sometimes the drama overtakes the love story and the F1 becomes the villain because they propped up the F2 so much that viewers are ticked the F2 wasn't chosen. They purposely edit the F2 to be the favourite. Why do that???

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookwormer333 Sun Sep 05, 2021 5:18 pm

Well, we know all about the blue tick contract addition this year, so anyone who didn't play ball with Production (I'm looking at you Steph!) was definitely not going to get one. I suspect they might have also only had a certain number they were going to 'grant' so not everyone would get one anyway....more likely a 'top 5 best behaved' or something Smiley

As for changing the format, IMO at the moment the issue is that it falls between two stools - i.e. we now have the really crazy intense 'reality' shows like MAFS that have hidden cameras, and commentators, so the fact that we know everyone on there is a fame whore is not a problem because it's more of a train wreck appeal than a real love story (and it's just a nice bonus if one actually comes along).

Then there are the more endearing and uplifting shows (we had one in Aus called 'Love on the Spectrum' which is a dating show about people on the autism spectrum). It certainly had its issues and some people in the autism community felt it was a bit patronising, but it got great reviews and was well received. At the moment The Bach Au is kind of between the two, and it seems to have lost its identity....

Bookwormer333

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:15 pm

@Bookwormer333 I totally agree.  Love on the Spectrum and Beauty and the Geek were both awesome this year.  And aside from the couple who were in a relationship pre-show and got married, none of couples lasted post-show.  But did it matter?  NOPE!

They made genuine, lasting friendships and what unfolded on the show was natural and largely unscripted - I would much rather watch that than two people who barely know each other pretend they're in love after spending 3-4 days together total time max.

I don't watch MAFS but do watch Love Island and Are You the One, where they have the benefit of multiple couples and multiple storylines.  It really is a shame they can't have Bachelor in Paradise without the feeder shows because it's a much better format IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:49 pm

Bobette wrote:
Enough wrote:Not sure why some of the others still dont have the blue tick.

Because they didn't kiss enough production azz, IMO.  Meanwhile,

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 58 5oGnwzb

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 58 EPhrvec

Source

Loving this!!! laugh out loud

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:16 pm

Here's Brookes exit interview

https://www.pedestrian.tv/entertainment/the-bachelor-australia-brooke-cleal-exit-interview/

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:32 pm

dolcimumma wrote:Here's Brookes exit interview

https://www.pedestrian.tv/entertainment/the-bachelor-australia-brooke-cleal-exit-interview/

So they had given me the opportunity to come back and the chats I had with Jimmy, he did say to me, “I’m going to be really disappointed if you don’t.”

no no
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:33 pm

Bobette wrote:
dolcimumma wrote:Here's Brookes exit interview

So they had given me the opportunity to come back and the chats I had with Jimmy, he did say to me, “I’m going to be really disappointed if you don’t.”

no no

I was going to highlight that myself!

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:01 am

The Wash are so lame. They and bachiefunny, SD and other sites have all been moaning about how boring this season was. It's just a huge deflection from them imo because they have no content! No pap photos and no sliding into the contestants' dms is the real reason, not that 'it's been hard to get into it'.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:10 am

Ha ha yeah that's an excellent point.  I note SD has crawled back from the dead with a new IG account and is charging $7.50 to see the clip of that WAG doing coke off a K-mart plate (which is freely available literally all over the internet).  Not sure who she thinks is going to be paying her for that.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 66 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 62 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
KatydidC
Jane Austen
Knowsarose
Stiletto
Loulou
LeapofFaith
dolcimumma
LukeBlueKoala
catalyst
Finch
mercieme