SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 59 of 66 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 62 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by dolcimumma Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:19 am

Yeh because that will make us believe you Jimmy rofl

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9961413/Jimmy-Nicholson-finally-addresses-rumours-knew-Holly-Kingston-Bachelor.html

I notice Jay has her tick finally!

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:21 am

@Bobette I didn't even look up her previous account, so not going to bother with this one. She knew less than we did this season.

It will be interesting if TPTB try the same IG tactic with Brooke's season.  It will be the death knell for all the reality tv gossip sites if they do laugh out loud.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:24 am

Wonder what HYBPA will throw at Jimmy & Holly tonight, could be funny!

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:28 am

dolcimumma wrote:Yeh because that will make us believe you Jimmy rofl

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9961413/Jimmy-Nicholson-finally-addresses-rumours-knew-Holly-Kingston-Bachelor.html

The funniest thing about this article is that they say "finally" as if people have been discussing it for weeks.  I really don't think anyone cares.  

@Agent99 Yeah they're going to have to come crawling back here to steal our info and then try to pretend they got it from somewhere else. laugh out loud

Speaking of Brooke's season, was anyone following Jamie before her account went private?  Logic suggests she might be on a certain "list".  Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:32 am

Bobette wrote:
dolcimumma wrote:Yeh because that will make us believe you Jimmy rofl

The funniest thing about this article is that they say "finally" as if people have been discussing it for weeks.  I really don't think anyone cares.  

@Agent99 Yeah they're going to have to come crawling back here to steal our info and then try to pretend they got it from somewhere else. laugh out loud

Speaking of Brooke's season, was anyone following Jamie Lee before her account went private.  I expect she will be on a certain "List".  Hugesmile

My thoughts exactly giggling what he really should be addressing is how disinterested and bored Holly looks in all their 'couple' videos Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 59 1f609

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:21 pm

Seen here, Jimmy and Holly "packing on the PDA" whilst out and about in a locked down area, sitting when they will presumably claim to have been exercising, unmasked, in totally-not-staged paparazzo shots.  Rolling Eyes  

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 59 UJn9DZX

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 59 EJkI185

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 59 JkF4Z0M

Source

I'm done with this snoozefest of a season - bring on Brooke!  cheerleader

Last edited by Bobette on Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:26 pm

They should be wearing masks when not drinking or sitting down. That is not exercising. I have to carry a mask when exercising. If I stop walking and talk to someone I need to put the mask on

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:07 pm

I saw them on HYBPA and the look she gave when Tom asked what the highlight has been since the finale 4 days ago (Jimmy answered by saying 'spending time with me'). Also told everyone he snores like a tractor Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 59 1f615 Nice! Only he ever says they are 'very happy and in love' still haven't heard the words come out of her mouth yet Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 59 1f609

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:13 pm

But then how would we see the look of pure joy on Holly's face, @Enough ?  Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 59 3806527698

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 59 4dR0b94

Source

dolcimumma wrote:I saw them on HYBPA and the look she gave when Tom asked what the highlight has been since the finale 4 days ago (Jimmy answered by saying 'spending time with me').  Also told everyone he snores like a tractor  Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 59 1f615  Nice! Only he ever says they are 'very happy and in love' still haven't heard the words come out of her mouth yet  Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 59 1f609

Yes Jimmy is trying very hard to put on a happy face but Holly is... unconvincing, IMO.

And Ch 10 sneaking in a bit more doubt about Jay's motives, just for good measure

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:17 pm

He always has a grip on her shoulders like she is about to take off.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Tue Sep 07, 2021 4:07 am

the impression I get as someone who watched 0 minutes of this season is that he's into her but it's not reciprocated

I think she just wanted to win to beat the other girls, maybe? but now she's not enjoying living with the prize

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 07, 2021 4:19 am

@leavers I didn't even bother to watch the finale laugh out loud.  Holly didn't ever seem into Jimmy and would have been very happy with F2 IMO.  At hometowns she was saying "I don't know if I can give you what you want..." which seemed like an obvious attempt at self-sabotage to me.

IMO Jimmy went all in with Jay at the beginning and when that fizzled he ran out of other options.  Seems to me he's now trying to make lemonade out of lemons while as @Sprite points out, Holly looks like she's being held hostage and is waiting for her chance to do a runner.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 66 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 62 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
KatydidC
Jane Austen
Knowsarose
Stiletto
Loulou
LeapofFaith
dolcimumma
LukeBlueKoala
catalyst
Finch
mercieme