SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:15 pm

sdmom wrote:Haven’t got a chance to watch the IG live.
For those of you who have, who do you think make F4?

I watched and I am still confused laugh out loud. They did talk highly about Chris G (him being a poet left their mind blown night 1 apparently), Joe & Nayte. Also I think Chris S they gave good compliments about but didnt really listen about the rest of the guys.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Al Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:19 pm

I'm interested in seeing Michelle and her F1's dynamic after the season has aired. If she is in fact teaching this school year, then that ties her to Minneapolis on a strict schedule until June. For their first 6 months in public, they won't be able to do too much together outside of Minneapolis, besides her spring break. No spontaneous, fun trips that we often see the final couple do. Perhaps it'll be good for them in the long run though!

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:23 pm

Which suspected person in the f4 do y’all feel will be the most willing to move to Minneapolis?

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:27 pm

cupcakespiice wrote:Which suspected person in the f4 do y’all feel will be the most willing to move to Minneapolis?

I can see Nayte move considering it is close to where he is from with a short flight to Canada. Not sure what his life and job are like in TX but he could be eager to move especially if his job is flexible.

Not sure Chris G would move though as he seems like one who is happy being in Canada and may not want to uproot and move to the States. JMO

No problem for Joe because he is in MN laugh out loud
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Well Joe, obviously. Unless he wanted this show to give him an out to move somewhere else.

I think you wrote that Nayte works at the Indeed headquarters in Austin, but perhaps he could transition to remote if he moves to Minneapolis. A lot of websites have remote workers nowadays.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Nayte should definitely want to move because Austin is raggedy for it to be to capital, I graduated from university of Texas so I lived there for 4 years and it was so horrible, he should pack up quick af [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I fully understand if Chris wouldn’t want to move especially with those Canadian benefits, I would never leave!

& with Joe, that was the main reason why I originally had him in my top 4 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I watched an interview on YouTube that Joe was doing with his friend and his brother, in the interview he basically said Minnesota is where he sees himself living and starting a family (or something like that)

And yes Nayte works for indeed, and yeah he can do remote & they might have offices in Minneapolis not sure, but with a business degree and indeed on his resume, he can get a job almost anywhere

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] AGREE about Chris I just cant see him relocating to the US honestly and again why would he if those benefits are worth it laugh out loud. he would have to be so in love love to make that change. I do wonder if Michelle would consider moving??? Even if it is not Chris would she move for her F1 no matter what State he is from? I don't think she would but you never know what a person could do for love?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Nayte for sure would have options & could work remotely giving him options to live anywhere, even in a different country.

Joe no problem but those rumors on him give me pause of wanting hi to be F1. Still he is already in MN so no sacrifice there.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:31 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:37 pm

Chris and his Cat's got a shout out on JK! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:51 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Chris and his Cat's got a shout out on JK! laugh out loud

So funny. JK also talked about Chris's poetry and enjoying escape rooms making a joke combining the two laugh out loud. Chris also shared this on one of his IG stories.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:11 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Chris and his Cat's got a shout out on JK! laugh out loud

Just trying to remember, did Kimmel do something for Blake in Katie's season?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
Immatellall
Aunties_Love
bluwavz
Idlemess
flojo031