SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvnunity Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:48 pm

I’m willing to bet that Nayte’s HTD will “somehow” be spoiled while everyone else’s goes undetected.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:48 pm

cupcakespiice wrote:Read this! This is the interview Michelle did with Tayshia & Becca after the finale and she describes what she’s looking for in a guy!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks for posting.

Based on this I think perhaps all the guys fit what she is looking for. Probably more so, IMO, is Chris G.; Jamie: and possibly Brandon.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:07 am

cupcakespiice wrote:Read this! This is the interview Michelle did with Tayshia & Becca after the finale and she describes what she’s looking for in a guy!

Thanks so much cupcakespiice! I really like Michelle's list and what a refreshing change from "I don't have a type" that we often get. She knows what she wants - it will be interesting to see her interact with the men as she figures out if they have what she wants.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:54 am

Saw on Reddit that some producers are apparently in Mexico right now so it looks like Michelle’s FSD and maybe FRC will be there

EDIT: someone on Reddit said that the hotel is booked until September 11 so maybe they’ll only do FS there and move to another location for LCD and final rose

Last edited by cupcakespiice on Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:57 am

The resort is the Conrad Punta. This is the room that is an exact match to the producer's in her story

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:11 pm

OK wow so they will be there in SEP) so this could mean that they are really planning on doing the real HTD's you think? or at least setting them all up in MN this week?
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:14 pm

These quarantine seasons made me forget how everything works, so when the final 2 guys meet Michelle’s parents, will they circle back to Minnesota again, or fly her parents somewhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that's some hard core sleuthing! thumbsup

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:25 pm; edited 2 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:23 pm

chasus71 wrote:OK wow so they will be there in SEP) so this could mean that they are really planning on doing the real HTD's you think? or at least setting them all up in MN this week?

No. I just did the math. There is not enough days left before Mexico if they are traveling for HTs. The HTs are probably going to be in 1 place and probably somewhere in MN.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:24 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that's some hard core sleuthing! thumbsup

That's my middle name. Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:45 pm

With Brandon K. having recent LinkedIn activity(seen in his thread), it looks like F4 might be Nayte, Christopher, Jamie, and Peter. Would not have guessed that when the guys were released, so it'll be interesting to watch.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:49 pm

I decided to go over the cast list with a fine tooth comb, and these are the ones who I couldnt eliminate with a 'smoking gun'. Obviously, I resurrected Ryan, laugh out loud. If Chris is still there with his so-so numbers, than so can Ryan . . .

Last edited by seton on Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
Immatellall
Aunties_Love
bluwavz
Idlemess
flojo031