SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sun May 29, 2022 6:20 pm

Run boys, run!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 29, 2022 8:30 pm

What happened with this season?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun May 29, 2022 9:26 pm

I didn't watch the most of it @GuardianAngel, but she wasn't really into any of them IMO. From what I remember she picked someone, but it didn't last. I think it was Andrei?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 29, 2022 11:04 pm

@Sprite thanks. Sorry I was confused. I was reading this thread knowing they didn't air the season during the war, but that's Bachelor not ette.

Yes now I remember her season. I need to clean up this category. TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:12 pm

Sprite wrote:I didn't watch the most of it @GuardianAngel, but she wasn't really into any of them IMO. From what I remember she picked someone, but it didn't last. I think it was Andrei?
She was into 2 guys, Dmitro and Andrei, but most of all into Andrei, it was visible that they had a relationship, thought they edited it, as usual, that she was in love with Dmitro.
But Andrei cannot stand his women being with somebody else, he left his wife after coming to know that she cheated on him. So when he saw Zlata kissing Dmitro on the same date it was over for him, he couldn't be with her anymore but he didn't tell that to anybody, but it was obvious to me. She was totally mad at him after he broke up with her.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:10 pm

What did Andrei expect going on a show like that?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Jun 12, 2022 7:31 am

GuardianAngel wrote:What did Andrei expect going on a show like that?
I think he expected his business to grow, when he met Zlata he was showing her what his buisness was about, but from the first seconds they both felt a very strong attraction that was hidden by the editing, though both of them were talking about that. But who can pay attention what they say after she met more than 30 guys or so? After watching it again after the show ended it was very clear to me. So they fell in love, but he had a problem and this problem didn't let him to stay in a relationship with her after seeing her kissing Dmitro. Even after breaking up with her he couldn't watch her kissing other guys on the Post Show. After breaking up with her he started working with a therapist, he could clearly see that he had a huge problem!
People go on the show for different reasons, they cannot predict what will happen there and after that. Pretty much nobody believes that it is possible to fall in love there.
But Sasha and Ksenia are still together though their relationship is not that easy. They break up from time to time, they have on and off relationship.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:45 pm

@Maddy thanks for all that, I didn't know it affected him so deeply. I'm glad he recognized he had a problem and got the help he needed.

I hope S and K are working towards a stable relationship that doesn't involve drama.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+2
natik
GuardianAngel
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum