SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Fri Nov 05, 2021 2:38 am

Idlemess wrote:
Maddy wrote:
Idlemess wrote: BUT I hope it’s not a Ksenia and Sasha situation because if it is, the show may need to rethink their celebrity leads.
What is wrong with Ksenia and Sasha?
They are still together and very happy and probably will get married next year. :gotcha:
Looks like she broke up with Sasha again 😐
No, they are together and very happy!
She just expresses her disagreements like that, but it doesn't bother him at all! Last time they were apart just 2 days after she didn't like him leaving for a trip. Yes, she has a problem, but it doesn't bother him at all! Other couples don't let you know when they fight, Ksju is all about it haha! Hugesmile
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Fri Nov 05, 2021 2:47 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVu2mYhKHmS/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Nov 06, 2021 9:41 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CV58ycWK_IX/
https://www.instagram.com/p/CV6C2XUKNsZ/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Nov 06, 2021 9:54 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CV5_5BmKYSW/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Nov 06, 2021 10:55 pm

@Maddy, I watched the episode and i thought Maxim was going to lose his mind!!!!  What was the game the guys were playing at the wine tasting that Andre the diver won? Did Zlata’s reaction during the game show who she wanted to get that alone time with her?

Overall, I liked Andre Z’s date the most as I thought it was more organic. Dima’s date looked like a producer staged one IMO. Oleg had no chance getting out of that friend zone but he seems sweet to me.  The camera panning to the guys to get their reactions when Zlata fed Maxim the oyster was gold laugh out loud  

Producers also made that RC chaotic IMO by showing Zlata’s intimate moments with each of the guys. What a hot mess but my favorite moment was Maxim’s time at the RC with Zlata. IMO, he still seems the most keen on her and I believed his love confession.

@Maddy, can you please explain what the guys were discussing in this clip below posted by Andre Z. Many thanks.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CV8LNPktcg4/

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:30 am

mercieme wrote:@Maddy, I watched the episode and i thought Maxim was going to lose his mind!!!!  
Yes, he did feel like that!  :yes:
mercieme wrote:What was the game the guys were playing at the wine tasting that Andre the diver won?
It was an auction. He payed a LOT to be able to spend some time with Zlata.  Hugesmile
mercieme wrote:Did Zlata’s reaction during the game show who she wanted to get that alone time with her?
Well, pretty fast they went into crazy money, so not that many of them could keep bidding, it was really TOO much. Max later, probably in a post show said that he meant to stop at 20K but he kept bidding till 55K. Last bid was 60K. Andrej would keep going, he is a millionaire.  Hugesmile
mercieme wrote:Overall, I liked Andre Z’s date the most as I thought it was more organic. Dima’s date looked like a producer staged one IMO.
Dima's date was really great because he was opening up more and more with Zlata. Never in his life he was THAT open with anybody!
mercieme wrote:Oleg had no chance getting out of that friend zone but he seems sweet to me.  
No chance. She didn't want to be close with him. And during the RC she told him that she couldn't see him being her man. He asked why.  Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 2498057887
mercieme wrote:Producers also made that RC chaotic IMO by showing Zlata’s intimate moments with each of the guys. What a hot mess but my favorite moment was Maxim’s time at the RC with Zlata. IMO, he still seems the most keen on her and I believed his love confession.
That was totally crazy, I've never seen anything like that! Rolling Eyes
I love Max, he is just the best! awwww  And she told him she started falling in love with him but it was shown during the post show.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:20 am

mercieme wrote:@Maddy, can you please explain what the guys were discussing in this clip below posted by Andre Z. Many thanks.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CV8LNPktcg4/
Dima all of a sudden askes Max if he is in love with Zlata.
BTW, during the last episode Andre Z. and Max were talking about that, that both of them were in love with Zlata and their friendship was not a priority anymore.
So Dima all of a sudden askes Max about that and Max says "Yes".
Dima says, okay looks like it's honesty time.
And Mas says that it started happening after him visiting her home.
Dima asked if he felt it was mutual. Max said yes, he thought it felt like that.
To that Dima said he needed more wine. Hugesmile
Max: I was honest with you, can you tell me the same?
Dima: During the dates I feel there are only her and me and nobody else. And I feel being in love. It feels great. But when I see other guys having dates with her and coming back happy after that I start blocking my in love feeling, I'm not a boy anymore, I don't want to get hurt.
Then Andrej started telling about what was happing when he was on the date with Dima and then Dima started asking Oleg if he was also in love with Zlata. Oleg was talking a lot about that the guys who didn't feel anything to her she felt it about them and they were not here anymore. Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 2498057887
Just want to say that I really love Dima, he is such a sweet and genuine guy! And I love Max even more. yes

Next time she'll be visiting their places.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:08 am

Thanks @Maddy for the explanations. I watched the after show. Were the two women they brought out Oleg’s baby mamas? If so, what kind of contract do these contestants sign to allow the show to do this???

On another note, I see on SM that Roma the psychologist’s fans are gearing up for his return. I am curious if Roma just takes her to his hometown for a date or if he appears during the F4 RC for peak producer messiness and an emotional breakdown from the other guys……going to be interesting how this shakes out Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:51 am

mercieme wrote:Thanks @Maddy for the explanations. I watched the after show. Were the two women they brought out Oleg’s baby mamas? If so, what kind of contract do these contestants sign to allow the show to do this???
Yes, they were Oleg’s baby's mamas, I guess it was up to them to show up or not.
Because when Roma the psychologist was on his last post show, they wanted his to be ex wife to come there, but he didn't want her to be there, so she wasn't there.
mercieme wrote:On another note, I see on SM that Roma the psychologist’s fans are gearing up for his return. I am curious if Roma just takes her to his hometown for a date or if he appears during the F4 RC for peak producer messiness and an emotional breakdown from the other guys……going to be interesting how this shakes out Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 2498057887
I have no idea how they are going to do it, he didn't have that much time with Zlata and now the other guys are ahead of him. But if gradually Zlata will be ready to let other guys go, Roma is going to be somebody new for her to toy with.  Hugesmile I don't see it any other way at the moment. But she really liked him. Anyway, maybe they'll try to shake up this boring season a bit, who knows? But Roma is still married.
But let's say if he shows up for the next episode it's not gonna be that late yet coz not everybody has a strong relationship with Zlata, mostly Max. We'll see. :gotcha:
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:16 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/CV55XMrq8Y9/
https://www.instagram.com/p/CV7560iqk8V/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:45 pm

@Maddy thank you so much for the explanations and all the SM! Following along when you fill in the gaps makes it so much easier. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:07 am

I have heart eyes for Dima heartglasses.  IMHO he is the best looking guy that's been on the Ukraine franchise.  I'm really big on optics and Dima and Z look the best together imo.  But I guess his reserve will be his undoing, especially compared to Max who is laying it on so thick.  
I mean, why is Dima standing apart from everyone laugh out loud
Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 BmMn3g9
source

@Maddy if you have time, what was Max's video message about?  He seemed negative, shaking his head all the time, and Zlata seemed a little taken aback.  I find it hard to believe his feelings are so strong and real when he hasn't even had a proper single date.  I do like him, and think he is probably a kind and attentive person, but can't shake the feeling he will also tread on toes to get what he wants.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+2
Agent99
Idlemess
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum