SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GirlPower - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mbl Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think it was something where Katie used the song in an IG story and Greg listened to the song on Spotify the same day which was noticed by someone who follows him on Spotify.

mbl

Back to top Go down

GirlPower - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:29 pm

HEA wrote:The big twist is they are falling and split. Focus on drama and luv. Typical reality show rules imo, messing with the viewers and drama. Jmo
It seems strange to me they are making it rather obvious in the preview Greg leaves. I’d think they’d want to keep that quiet. I think the previews have been different since Clare’s season in kind of giving things away pretty straightforwardly rather than hiding things. I kept thinking Tayshia wasn’t picking Zac because it was too obvious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] something hiding is in plain sight uh?

I think Greg maybe is regretting or just a human thing to do when people experience something extraordinary out of their ordinary life. This is why all alumni party together. It is this kinship they have and shared something together..

It is less than what 2 months since the finale? Also the breakup look pretty messy. Maybe it is his way to befriend her again. Curiosity? Wanting to reconnect and apologize… so many reasons outside of being a couple and having a moment. I see a one way move here. He follows her, check maybe or not her song list.

If Katie is renting her condo, it means moving to another state or country? Rental is not permanent, it gives the security if it’s not working.

Since Greg lives with his parents, no permanent job and nothing fancy. I believe he has no money or just the average. I honestly don’t see Katie with Greg. Inside the bubble, nice romance. In real world, nothing to build something serious. She even mentioned that some romance were B/G and she needed to figure it out which one was husband material (not verbatim))

Blake has a career. He can hardly move to Washington. Same with Andrew.

I read she wants to travel. Andrew Instagram is full of that. 26 years football means still a couple of year, then settle down. Andrew has probably no money issues and he will easily find a job anywhere as coach. I am not sure how this will work with her cat but I guess it is feasible. Andrew exudes happiness on his Instagram.

Blake is dreaming and acting to save the animals on the verge of extinction. Africa in particular. Considering how sad Blake looks after his return, I don’t see him F1 but maybe he was just moody.

Anyway. I really don’t see Greg F1. I think prods used this like they did with, Frank/Ali… Graham/DeAnna … Brooks… the Utah Ahole (Ashley H)… etc. Their focus is a love story versus the disastrous Matt and Colton seasons… they have to fill in half the season, distract us and then focus on top 3.imo

Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Greg lives in NY currently. He’s not still at his parents’ home. I hope you’re right about him being out or that he is a halfway decent guy if with Katie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:16 pm

Greg tea. Not confirmed but rumors.

On the site we see Greg in front of the acting school…. Which has been deleted by Greg but somehow still shows up

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Before Katie’s Bachelorette season, Greg was already in controversy. In April, the celebrity gossip Instagram account @DeuxMoi received an anonymous submission calling Greg a “manipulative liar” and an “actor.” “Greg G is a manipulative liar and actor on Katie’s season of the Bachelorette. He cleaned up his social media/Linkedin and removed all evidence of his aspiring acting career the past few years,” the submission read.

The anonymous source claimed that Greg attended William Esper Acting School from 2017 to 2019. In 2019, Greg posted an Instagram photo of himself in front of the William Esper Acting School celebrating his graduation. “What a journey. Forever grateful for these last two years @esperstudio,” he wrote in the caption.

In their @DeuxMoi submission, the source called Greg a “total ego-obsessed diva in class” and alleged that he wasn’t on The Bachelorette for the right reasons.”He is not on the show for love, let alone Katie, and his appearance on this show is solely to promote / kick-start his acting career,” the source wrote. @DeuxMoi’s source also claims that Greg has been living at his mother’s house since he graduated from college and “never had a real job up until recently likely because he needed a bio for the show.” (More on what Greg does later.)

In June, @DeuxMoi received a second anonymous tip from a source who claimed to be a friend of someone who dated one of Katie’s Bachelorette contestants. Though the source didn’t name Greg, many assume that the submission was about Katie’s frontrunner because of they describe him as an “actor.” “My best friend dated a fan favorite contestant on The Bachelorette very seriously for a year and a half and he was awful to her. This sweet shy boy act is exactly that, AN ACT,” the source wrote. “He really is actually an actor. I’ve personally witnessed him throw a fit and call her a terrible name for wearing a mini dress, so I can only imagine what happened behind closed doors.”

The source also described her friend and the contestant’s alleged breakup. “He broke up with her, she was extremely upset and then made her Uber an hour back to her apartment alone at 1am,” the source wrote. “We watched our kind, confident friend turn into a shell of herself and then get thrown to the curb. Of course his social media is perfectly curated now, he has an image to protect.”

@DeuxMoi’s source also claimed that the contestant believed to be Greg e-mailed The Bachelorette‘s producers while he was still in a relationship. “Oh and he had been emailing with producers for the show while they were dating; this exposure was always part of his plan to launch his career so whoever wrote that first post is on point,” the source wrote, referencing the previous @DeuxMoi submission.

It’s important to note that @DeuxMoi is an un-fact-checked Instagram account, so neither of these submissions are confirmed. Though, from a look at Greg’s Instagram account, it’s at least confirmed that he’s an aspiring actor and attended William Esper Acting School.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:11 pm

Greg hasn’t deleted his IG post in front of the acting school. I see it when I look at his page.

DeuxMoi is not reliable at all and publishes everything without vetting the info. Anyone can make up a story and they will publish it. This article is merely quoting DeuxMoi. None of this can be taken as fact but only as rumors, and I’ve read people who know him say he lives in NY as he said in his intro.

He is probably neither as terrible as all the tea would have us believe nor some great guy, but rather somewhere in between. Who knows what he’s really like? jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] maybe. Maybe not. Smoke and all that.

I dunno. I felt he was acting during his 1-1. I felt he had some time to think about how to make look like vulnerable. Saying that fishing was his best memory about his dad…..  knowing Katie cherishes the memories with her dad outdoorsy…… how convenient. Imo

He was not genuine imo he was acting. Badly if I may say.

If 2 people shares the same thing. They generally share it immediately. They don’t wait few hours and say…. By the way my fondest memory of my dad is same as you (not verbatim). I honestly believe he manipulated her. And Teary eyes is something you learn in acting school btw.

Anyway. When Katie spoke about being poor and the way Andrew jumped into the conversation, first with reserve and respect about his mum and then mentioned how little same clothes he had, making allusion his family was poor. It was nothing manipulative. It was organic. They bonded. And it was very sweet to go comfort her.

Yep. Body language doesn’t lie too. Something makes me cringe about him.

Regarding gossips. So far I heard nothing on any other guy… let’s see if this change. I remember Jed. Everyone was OTT crazy about him cheating etc. Let’s see if we’ll hear an ex sharing her story about Greg…

All I am saying is I don’t know those people but why sharing gossips early on. Why one guy in particular. Fishy imo.

This site doesn’t verify but Reddit gossips either. Instagram comments either. Twitter comments either. RS? We only have his words on that and few good spoilers in the old days. But he admitted that himself didn’t check as he should have once or twice.

Everything is to be taken with a grain of salt. The good and the bad. But when one guy has more bad than the others… my reaction is mmm something is fishy. Many times I read enthusiastic comments about a contestant. Heck! I fell in that “I love him” too myself. I learned my lesson. Many I liked were just jerks in real life, proven after their season. So far, I like Andrew but I don’t know him. I put a joker on Blake. I don’t like that he tried 3 times on the show. I don’t like Greg. Maybe I am wrong. We’ll see.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I agree with your points about Greg and Andrew with regards to their 1-on-1 time with Katie. I thought it was interesting when Katie talked about her dad and got teary-eyed, I thought that would be an opening moment for Greg to put his hand on her shoulder or some gesture and share with her about his dad. I was smh when he waited to share. Suspect

Anyways, based on their time tonight, bach fantake video and other things, I have Andrew in the lead for F1 for now, F2 Blake, F3 Greg, and F4 Justin.

I'll wait until Blake shows up as the order could change for me as the season progresses and I continue to watch her interactions with each guy.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] we are on the same page :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:15 pm

Some people are suggesting the dynamic between Greg/Blake might be similar to Shawn/Nick on Kaitlyn’s season. I haven’t watched that season. I know Nick came on late (anyone remember what episode?) and Kaitlyn & Nick slept together and Shawn was jealous. Is that about it? I think I’ve also heard Kaitlyn & Nick had communicated before her season which would parallel Katie & Blake having been in touch beforehand. I know Kaitlyn was also stressed during filming of Katie’s season due to being reminded of things that happened on her season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Appreciate that when you spilled the tea on Greg, you mentioned that it was rumors and the source of those. Each of us can decide for ourselves the credibility of the info

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5326

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:45 pm

gabriele wrote:Some people are suggesting the dynamic between Greg/Blake might be similar to Shawn/Nick on Kaitlyn’s season. I haven’t watched that season. I know Nick came on late (anyone remember what episode?) and Kaitlyn & Nick slept together and Shawn was jealous. Is that about it? I think I’ve also heard Kaitlyn & Nick had communicated before her season which would parallel Katie & Blake having been in touch beforehand. I know Kaitlyn was also stressed during filming of Katie’s season due to being reminded of things that happened on her season.

That makes sense and won't surprise me. I just knew something was up and had posted earlier on page four of this thread, there might have been something going on with Blake as well as speculation by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Sleuthers right here on our forum sleuthed that Nick was possibly going on Kaitlyn's season. We uncovered flirtly messages between the two before she was announced as being the ette. After she was announced there were a few more hidden messages that we uncovered. K took the guys on a group date to a club in NYC and Nick was in the audience.  Hugesmile I don't recall exactly what epi but IIRC it was epi 4?. SCMIIW

On April 12th when sleuthing was two weeks away from the FRC [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] noticed Blaked followed someone and again two more people.

Also, we have proof in Blakes thread that he's friends with Brendan.

Although I won't be surprised if they have a repeat of K/Nick/Shawn I'm not sure that Blake would be F2 like Nick, simply because of SM activity on April 12th jmo.

Blake's IG

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71522

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
luvnunity
homeiswhereweroll
gurlbrit
notarose
GuardianAngel