SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Finch Fri Oct 08, 2021 4:41 am

But boy is he front and centre. Used to guarantee not F1 but after Holly who knows! I'm so not into this new shove the narrative right at us editing. Or was it always like that and I just notice more now??!
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 08, 2021 5:55 am

IMO they had to put Holly front and centre in Jimmy's trailer because they had barely any content of her with the Lead, she had next to no chemistry with him, and if they didn't wave her under the viewer's nose at the start to get people's attention, no one would have any clue who she was at the FRC.  laugh out loud I still think Jay was expected to be F1 and Holly was initially pencilled in as F3 at best.

Darvid's edit is different because there's obviously going to be content there.  Sexy content, with no lack of chemistry from what we're being shown.  So I think he's going to get more of a traditional hot & heavy Matty J/Todd/Timm F2 edit, which I presume TPTB will juxtapose with a more ~ emotional ~ connection with the F1 because they do so love to have contrasting characters at the end.

I'm a bit torn TBH.  Darvid seems very much Brooke's usual type.  I don't doubt she's attracted to women and could have been quietly dating girls behind the scenes, but her public, long term partners have all been tall, muscly, handsome dudes. If this was a regular season I could absolutely see him as F1, and assuming he's not, it might be difficult to believe she didn't want to pick him.

On the other hand, I'll be disappointed if F1 isn't a girl (even an apparent fame-seeker like Carissa laugh out loud) because it's just such an important season as far as visibility goes.  Young queer girls need and deserve to see their lifestyle represented on prime time TV, not see the female contestant relegated to second best while the Lead runs off with The Hot Guy. Enough of that already happens IRL.

Essentially hoping F1 is a girl, but also that Brooke's choice is convincing and doesn't come across as a scripted storyline, production directive or token gesture.  

:fingersarecrossed
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:56 pm

@Bobette I will rofl if when after the obligatory contract runs out she dumps F1 girl, she gets back with F2 boy.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:02 pm

Sprite wrote:@Bobette I will rofl if when after the obligatory contract runs out she dumps F1 girl, she gets back with F2 boy.

@Sprite GMTA cantstopl

Last edited by Bobette on Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:04 pm

Bobette wrote:
Sprite wrote:@Bobette I will rofl if when after the obligatory contract runs out she dumps F1 girl, she gets back with F2 boy.

@Sprite GMTA cantstopl

Nah, it's just that we've been around so long that we already know the script.

How long do you think before Angie introduces us to her new girlfriend?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:25 pm

@Sprite Don't get me started on Angie the attention-seeking bandwagon-jumper. Yes Angie you are ~ so gay ~ you chose an ultra-conservative F1 who's church was the number one opponent to gay rights during our same sex marriage referendum.  :headbanging  I wonder what her next desperate attempt at relevance will be...

Anyway, yeah Brooke picking a girl, dating for 6-9 months then going back to men was one of the first things that came to my mind when I found out about her casting and having seen the way she's practically mounting Darvid on the couch in the trailer... if he's not F1 there will be some "unfinished business" there IMO. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:17 pm

If only sportsbet had a market for a female F1 or male F1....
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:37 pm

So impressed reading all the finding on here. cheerleader
Sorry haven’t seen previews but from the SCs it looks like production highlighting the women contestants? Is this true ? IMO production is all about generating ratings By controversy and drama. They don’t care about backlash or the treatment of leads/contestants as about publicity. That being said imo their majority audience will still be heterosexual women wanting a male f1 so will not b surprised if male. Imo f1 usually the person the lead is pursuing (Jimmy’s season aside) and sc indicate mower guy. I wonder if production need to create negativity/rumours around him? Imo audience convinced more by what they see so brookes chemistry/connection with female F1 will need to b extra to convince viewers of authenticity. Does anyone think by Brooke selecting female Alex over male Alex on BIP less pressure on her this time around to select another female ?

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 09, 2021 12:24 am

@Loulou hi

Oh yes absolutely; TPTB made sure in the first short trailer to show Brooke with both Nick and Alex to establish her "credentials" in both camps IYKWIM.  And in the longer trailer, she says she "tried it the first time and it didn't work, tried it again and it didn't work..." to impress up on the audience that whoever she ends up with, she's tried both boys and girls and if she picks a dude it's because of who he is not what's in his pants etc.

Problem is IMO her Paradise tryst with Alex was scripted.  Again, not doubting her bisexuality, but IMO her equal interest in both genders has yet to be fully demonstrated to the audience.  So far all I've seen is pap photos of Brooke with various hunky IRL boyfriends, one IMO contrived pash with Alex, and "leaked" photos of her date with Jamie in which looked to me like she was trying way too hard to convince people she was into her.  

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 QovX9zb

Source

I am yet to see her with a woman and think yep, I buy it.  Hoping that will change once the season gets underway but I agree, if F1 is a girl TPTB need to make the relationship convincing.  Anyway IMO Darvid is still way too visible to be F1.  Over this SC Brooke can be heard saying "I'm in love with you".  TPTB have gotten lazy with their efforts to hide the F1 but showing her straddling him whilst confessing her love would be next level self-spoilage.  laugh out loud

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 C1CZxBF

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:55 am

Just noting that it appears Rebecca was hanging with Megan and Carissa on the GC last week (how she got into QLD with their strict border rules I don't know).  

F1s don't usually hang out with MoT contestants (nor feel the need to leak their details to trashy gossip sites like SD) so maybe she doesn't make the final 4 after all.  Suspect

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 VrStTmD

Source

Keener than ever now to find out which state the blonde's from. :detective
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 09, 2021 12:21 pm

Right on schedule, here comes the "so in love" declaration to the media.  I doubt a word of this actually came out of her mouth but anyway...

Bisexual Brooke Blurton reveals whether she found love on The Bachelorette

As the newest season of The Bachelorette draws near, Brooke Blurton has answered the big question on everyone's minds.

The 26-year-old excitedly confirmed that she had indeed found love on the series and was enthusiastic for what's ahead.

'Oh, yes. Yeah, I have, absolutely. I'm really, really lucky, and I'm really excited about the show airing and about my relationship,' the bisexual reality star told Stellar.

The big question: Bisexual Brooke Blurton (pictured in Stellar) has revealed whether she found love on The Bachelorette

'I'm honestly counting down the days (until the show airs). I just want to be able to share with my family and friends about how happy I really am,' she said.

It's a third time's the charm scenario for the youth worker, who previously failed to find love on Nick Cummins' season of The Bachelor in 2018 and 2019's Bachelor in Paradise.

Brooke's season marks a milestone, in that she's both the first Indigenous Bachelorette and the very first bisexual Bachelorette - meaning both men and women will be vying for her affection.

'I'm really excited about the show airing and about my relationship': It's a third time's the charm scenario for the youth worker, who previously failed to find love on Nick Cummins' season of The Bachelor in 2018 and 2019's Bachelor in Paradise

She reflected on breaking down those boundaries and how she perceives herself in the context of representation.

'I feel excited and grateful that I can show that representation. I've always just broken down barriers and stereotypes my whole life. I feel like it just comes naturally for me to do this. I do pinch myself.'

Brooke states that she doesn't like to use the word 'journey' when she looks back on the path she has taken, preferring it to be a mixture of 'little wins,' but also 'heartbreak' and 'some tragedy'.  

Bachelorette and the very first bisexual Bachelorette - meaning both men and women will be vying for her affection

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 GeYpqSd

Sparks: In a preview for the upcoming season, is seen slow-dancing on the red carpet with a blonde woman dressed in a red gown

After this year's dismal ratings on Jimmy Nicholson's season of The Bachelor, Brooke says she's not concerned about her season.

The Bachelorette explained that she didn't want to 'stress' herself about that aspect of the program and was more interested in viewers getting to see her, her personality and a 'great show'.

In a preview for the upcoming season, Brooke says: 'I am just a girl trying to fall in love. But, it's not about gender, it's always about connection.

'I am just a girl trying to fall in love. But, it's not about gender, it's always about connection' she says in a trailer for the show  

'A partner that is on the same team as me, that's what I want'.

Viewers then see Brooke meeting a gaggle of attractive men and women on the red carpet, including a brunette woman dressed in a white, figure-hugging gown.

Finally, Brooke is seen slow-dancing on the red carpet with a blonde woman dressed in a red gown.

Uncontrollably blushing after the sultry dance, Brooke told the cameras. 'I am mind-blown. Let's just pack it up. We're done!'

The Bachelorette Australia premieres at 7.30pm on October 20 on 10

Only contestant pictured is the blonde.  Suspect

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Sat Oct 09, 2021 6:53 pm

The way they're writing 'bisexual' in front of Brooke's name is really getting to me. Daily Mail, you don't need to mention her sexuality everytime you mention her, they're writing it as if it were a part of her own name.
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
PomegranateLotion
Idlemess
Agent99
Finch
HalalSnackPack
Dirty Street Pie
dolcimumma
Dumb
Enough
leavers
Sprite