SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 37 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by co92 Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:21 pm

It’s Katie in the picture seating next to Andrew. Just saw Carey posted a picture of Katie wearing that same outfit.
HEA wrote:@gabriele yes it looks like it! @co92 has it right unless Katie and Andrew stayed in the same hotel which I doubt.

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Zz21010
Credit @alwayscooking

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 10213
credit ABC - my SC

BUT... I found another clue and I am pretty sure Andrew met Katie's mum and we know that this is only top 2 right?

THIS is definitely not Katie but very much like her. the profile is not the same, the color of the hair is not the same. Katie is always wearing clothes way less conservative and Andrew seemed not at ease. I think her mother started to grill him.

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 2841010
credit ABC - my SC

and this lead to this... same outfits

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 10613
credit ABC - my SC

it is typical for F1 to do not have a good date with the lead's family to make us believe he is not accepted and therefore the lead will not pick him....

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 29610
Credit ABC my SC

BUT we have the running in the corridor, monkey jumping and the ILY muted (frankenbites). and this is another day as Andrew is wearing a shirt with long sleeves. THIS is IMO the following day of the FS. she is barefoot which show intimacy.

Can anyone verify which hotel it is? look at the background??

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 29711
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 29812
crdit ABC - my SC

co92

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:29 pm

alwayscooking wrote:If Blake has his FSD at a nearby Bed and Breakfast I would assume the other guys would also have theirs at a different location.  I've been researching other locations and have a list of possibilities, just need them to release some SC's to work with.  In my search, I'm looking for anything that resembles the SC of Katie and Greg with the blue wall, but I haven't found anything yet.  I still think that was at the Tamaya resort.  In a couple of the shots last night when all the guys were together I saw a blue accent wall, so the color is used at the resort.  (trying to find a SC of it)  And with the amount of southwest blankets and pillows, it looks like a staged set up for a group date after party.

Alwayscooking, brilliant job of finding that B&B. yes I know that a lot of ppl were looking for it but of course, you found it!

The latest rumors are that there was only 1 FSD but of course, we must keep sleuthing and decide for ourselves.

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:33 pm

Could the above woman with Andrew S - be his Mother ?
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:35 pm

From Carey Fetman's ig story. Credit to @co92 for finding yes

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Screen86

https://www.instagram.com/caryfetman/?hl=en
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:38 pm

seton wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:If Blake has his FSD at a nearby Bed and Breakfast I would assume the other guys would also have theirs at a different location.  I've been researching other locations and have a list of possibilities, just need them to release some SC's to work with.  In my search, I'm looking for anything that resembles the SC of Katie and Greg with the blue wall, but I haven't found anything yet.  I still think that was at the Tamaya resort.  In a couple of the shots last night when all the guys were together I saw a blue accent wall, so the color is used at the resort.  (trying to find a SC of it)  And with the amount of southwest blankets and pillows, it looks like a staged set up for a group date after party.

Alwayscooking, brilliant job of finding that B&B. yes  I know that a lot of ppl were looking for it but of course, you found it!

The latest rumors are that there was only 1 FSD but of course, we must keep sleuthing and decide for ourselves.

Thanks Smiley I wasn't aware of the rumors of only one FSD.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:50 pm

alwayscooking wrote:
seton wrote:

Alwayscooking, brilliant job of finding that B&B. yes  I know that a lot of ppl were looking for it but of course, you found it!

Thanks Smiley  I wasn't aware of the rumors of only one FSD.

As a refresh, we’ve sleuthed with confidence that Blake is at the B&B with Katie? And this is presumed to be a FSD?

No other FSD evidence at this point?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:09 pm

First... Katie was barefoot when she ran after Andrew

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 31612
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 31512
Credit ABC - my SC

second, the tennis shoes... this is IMO Greg when he went to see her in her bedroom (see swimming pool door). Because she would sure have huuuuuge feet size for her petite figure IMO

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 31210
credit ABC - my SC

I believe Greg went to her bedroom to tell her he was out. Then he left her bedroom. Same carpet, same wall. same grey baseboard.

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 6916
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 29012
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 82a12
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 31210
credit ABC - my SC

he went directly to the swimming pool to cry. she followed (pink sleepers)

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 31311
Credit ABC - my SC

and Katie followed him with her pink sleepers

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 31712
credit ABC - my SC

and after an argument with Greg. He left. She cried and left angry

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 7916
credit ABC - my SC

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:12 pm

@jojo47, it's not certain that it's Blake.  But in the lightened version of the SC of his arm, it looks like it's a white fella, and the forearm is larger looking to me, stockier build.  Greg is so thin.  But it very well could be Greg, the shirt he's wearing looks like a light blue chambray, I think Greg has worn something similar.  
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 B2_311
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2JV3WRom00
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:24 pm

@HEA Great match up on SC's
I thought this was determined to be Katie in the pink short hoodie. Whoever the guy is he appears to be wearing a hoodie
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 A54_210
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 A9311

alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:31 pm

@jojo47 well... seems that the running after Andrew barefoot with a ILY muted is not proof enough BUT I sleuthed IMO the meet the parents with andrew.... Mother and brother? It is not one of her guys for sure.

please notice the same plant in the backgroud. He says: are you serious?

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 2841011
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 30810
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 30910
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 31010

Credit ABC - my SC

And my take is that they are not happy that he spends half a year in Europe.

I believe he will be shaken and cry afterward. same outfits

and....... IF it is meeting the parents... ANDREW is top 2.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:34 pm

alwayscooking wrote:@HEA Great match up on SC's
I thought this was determined to be Katie in the pink short hoodie.  Whoever the guy is he appears to be wearing a hoodie
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 A54_210
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 A9311

blake is wearing a hoodie

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 201_al11
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 109_al11
credit ABC - my SC

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:34 pm

@HEA That is not a male member of Katie’s family. It’s Cody, who had the feud with Aaron in Episode 2.

And Cary Fetman just storied a picture of Katie in that jacket on the couch with Andrew.  Someone posted it upthread.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 37 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+23
nolimit_ajn
pbmax
albean99
Jaybird
Aunties_Love