SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 37 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by alwayscooking Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:47 pm

Just making note, going back through IG pages and Blake when he wears a watch its a black band black face like a fitbit. Greg at the M&G wore a heavy silver band with a black face, and on his IG he has also worn a brown leather band watch with a white face.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:47 pm

Maybe Katie ran after Andrew right after he met her family and this didn't go well (aka pretty much all the F1 in this franchise IMO)

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 32110
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 28411

I am not 100% sure but it could be.

Katie is barefoot. IMO that means she is very comfortable where she was. like family. She ran after Andrew to reinsure him and tell him ILY. Andrew was very upset because her family didn't seem to accept him. I am really thinking the half-year in Europe was the issue.

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 32311

credit ABC - my SC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:51 pm

CHO wrote:Could the above woman with Andrew S - be his Mother ?

he says: okay, this makes take a while. (not verbatim) and undress.

I felt the atmosphere cold somehow. I don't know. A hunch.

Right after, he met her brother IMO and the brother was unhappy.

A mother would be warm with her son. and that was definitely not the feeling. imo

Debunked no mother, no brother

Last edited by HEA on Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:54 pm

alwayscooking wrote:From Carey Fetman's ig story.  Credit to @co92 for finding  yes

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Screen86

https://www.instagram.com/caryfetman/?hl=en

woooow that is definitely the same outfit uh? Well done @co92 :claphands

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 2841012

now..... who is this guy??

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 30911
credit ABC - my SC

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:56 pm

@HEA I mentioned it upthread, it’s Cody, who Katie eliminated in Ep 2.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:03 pm

mbl wrote:@HEA I mentioned it upthread, it’s Cody, who Katie eliminated in Ep 2.

Ok… then meet the parents debunked rotfl

Now…. Why Katie was running barefoot in the corridor?
Why did Andrew cry?
Why do we hear an ILY frankenbites WITH Andrew?

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:05 pm

What preview is the SC with the woman in the jacket from?
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:09 pm

alwayscooking wrote:What preview is the SC with the woman in the jacket from?

The preview at the very beginning of E1

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:10 pm

seton wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:What preview is the SC with the woman in the jacket from?

The preview at the very beginning of E1

Thank you yes
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:47 pm

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 32211
credit ABC - my SC

Greg: I'm leaving now

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:49 pm

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 30310
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 30011
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 31613
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 30111
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 30610
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 29911
credit ABC - Hyatt Tamara New Mexico resorts

Does it look close? I know not the same but iron gate etc?

@alwayscooking  Albuquerque indeed on top 3 pics (excluding Katie)

I am thinking... what about a hotel nearby the hacienda with the horses?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:19 pm

for me it is 2 different place, probably same day (same outfits)

the background is very different imo .... we can clearly see the stairs and then it looks like a lobby as mentioned member of this board

we can clearly see on the right but on the hugging, we see nothing but a purple background

I am now going back to my initial instinct.... this is FDS next morning with Andrew

I am thinking...
- first hugging is goodbyes in front of bedroom
- second, she ran after him to tell him ILY because he said it and she wanted him to know. (speculating here since it is frankenbites)

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 33011
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 31513
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 32610

credit ABC - my SC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 37 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+23
nolimit_ajn
pbmax
albean99
Jaybird
Aunties_Love