SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 27 of 37 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:05 pm

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 38912
credit ABC

and my question is WHY is he nervous?  He looks even a bit teary. question

IMO this is during FS. no prof, just a gut feeling.

Is it possible a hometown moment with his family? Or her family? Any sleuthing about the background?

Last edited by HEA on Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by alwayscooking Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:20 pm

@seton, yes, good pic up on the gray shirt being Brendan. I was just watching it again, and Brendan has that shirt on when the guys are getting the group date card in last nights episode.

Going back through the previews and SC's we really don't have much of Andrew. We see him what appears to be a GD cocktail party recreating their 1-1 date, and then the scene of Katie running after him in the hall.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:47 pm

alwayscooking wrote:
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Bb7810
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3-292RfZFc

I believe that this is the corner fireplace in that outdoor restaurant that the resort has

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:18 pm

seton wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Bb7810
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3-292RfZFc

I believe that this is the corner fireplace in that outdoor restaurant that the resort has

Yes, I agree.  I wonder if this was after a RC, and she's walking someone out?  It's crazy that we only have SC's of one FSD, and Blake is the only one shown having a HTD.  

We have SC's of Greg and Blake getting a second 1-1 (or what appears to be)   Justin has several SC's out there, but he hasn't had a date yet to pin that down. And there's no SC's of Andrew getting a second 1-1.
Unless this is a FSD, but I don't think it is.

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Z10_214
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBwzfJKtHJA
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:30 pm

alwayscooking wrote:

Yes, I agree.  I wonder if this was after a RC, and she's walking someone out?  It's crazy that we only have SC's of one FSD, and Blake is the only one shown having a HTD.  

It is definitely after a RC. Same backgrounds as the yesterday's RC.

Unless this is a FSD, but I don't think it is.

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Z10_214
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBwzfJKtHJA

It is not a FSD. If she is really talking to James as the preview implies, then that is her GD afterparty dress next week.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:32 pm

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Bb3410

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:34 pm

seton wrote:Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Bb3410

Oh crap, that's right. This picture doesn't even look like Katie to me laugh out loud
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:55 pm

On another note, it looks like James is telling her something not good about someone she's invested in.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2021 4:13 pm

pavalygurl wrote:On another note, it looks like James is telling her something not good about someone she's invested in.

And she is not happy about it. Hunter?

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:43 pm

Excellent sleuthing here! My only comment is that I don't think the guy coming back is someone that she didn't want to leave. She seems happy to see him but also surprised. I can't say I know who Brendan is so not sure why he'd come back. question

I think there'd have been more emotion if it were someone like Greg or Blake coming back. I don't believe that Blake leaves, though. I'm not even sure of Greg based on this preview (haven't been sleuthing so don't know if there are other reasons to think he does). It looks to me like he just wants to get away from the camera and questions.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15327

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:27 am

HEA wrote:A group date is a carnival.

I wonder who is the queen on the throne?

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 838a8610
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 E12d0610

Credit ABC - my SC

Next ep6 right? Same queens chair?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:34 am

So indeed Justin got a concert too

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 2f719d10
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 93a08f10
Credit ABC

I think he got the sexy honeymoon photo shoot too

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 A1fbe010

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 15659610
Credit abc

Last edited by HEA on Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 37 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+23
nolimit_ajn
pbmax
albean99
Jaybird
Aunties_Love