SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by alwayscooking Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:42 am

SC 1 and 2 are the same room. So production did add a teal backdrop in certain areas to change things up. I would say the SC of Greg and Katie was definitely at the resort, and it's from a group date after party or a rose ceremony and not a FSD.

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Z2510
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Z24_210
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Z10_213

https://travel.usnews.com/Hotels/review--Santa_Ana_Pueblo-New_Mexico-70745/Pictures/#gallery
https://abc.com/shows/the-bachelorette
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2JV3WRom00
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:33 am

@alwayscooking well done!!! and we can also see the red back of the sofa!!! With the perspective, we do not see the space between the wall and the sofa

there is another fireplace but this time with an arch... same stone. so I am thinking of another room. This is the native american hotel side. I think she is there when Blake showed up. We can clearly see the native decoration in corridor and inside her room.

Later, for the FDS she moved to the "main hotel" where the VIP suites are located and as sleuthed with Andrew. I also believe Blake.

So, we have now evidence that Andrew and Blake had FDS IMO.... but we have none for Greg... yet.

Last edited by HEA on Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:38 am

HEA wrote:@alwayscooking well done!!! and we can also see the red back of the sofa!!! With the perspective we do not see the space between the wall and the sofa

Someone said it was rumored that there was only one FSD, so I'm wondering if they're trying to make this look like a FSD picture.  I'm not saying it's the same room as the fireplace SC, just that the teal backdrop is in fact used to change the look of a room.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:39 am

alwayscooking wrote:
HEA wrote:@alwayscooking well done!!! and we can also see the red back of the sofa!!! With the perspective we do not see the space between the wall and the sofa

Someone said it was rumored that there was only one FSD, so I'm wondering if they're trying to make this look like a FSD picture.  I'm not saying it's the same room as the fireplace SC, just that the teal backdrop is used to change the look of a room.

see above my updated comment. ;)

for me, I see the red sofa and the perspective is correct. On top of being in the native American area.

let's remember that prods are the kings of props!! They change furniture, add this and that and create the setting as they see fit the best for the RC or date. I don't think they had access to the whole hotel so IMO they had to play with the space they were given.

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:37 pm

I think that Tayshia may have been talking to Andrew, it's sunny in these SC's and all the SC's of Greg running around it's a very overcast day. I believe Andrew goes to Katie's room to talk, that's why she's barefoot, and that his departure is mutual.

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 A12911
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 A13212

alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:40 pm

alwayscooking wrote:I think that Tayshia may have been talking to Andrew, it's sunny in these SC's and all the SC's of Greg running around it's a very overcast day.   I believe Andrew goes to Katie's room to talk, that's why she's barefoot, and that his departure is mutual.  

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 A12911
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 A13212

valid option. nothing to be sure though. It is gambling on a sunny day. Hugesmile
and this doesn't justify the monkey jumping if he JUST announced he is leaving uh? no idea
still convinced tayshia is talking to Greg.

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:43 pm

alwayscooking wrote:I think that Tayshia may have been talking to Andrew, it's sunny in these SC's and all the SC's of Greg running around it's a very overcast day.   I believe Andrew goes to Katie's room to talk, that's why she's barefoot, and that his departure is mutual.  

I also think Andrew is the one who leaves early & it’s an amicable departure. I would think he leaves on good terms & thus the extra hugs at the end when he leaves.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:46 pm

I think the producers have their eye on Andrew as a possible next lead. Along with Michael A.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:17 pm

Hey maybe you’re right…

2 guys left on their own at F3?

That’s would be a first!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:28 pm

alwayscooking wrote:I think the producers have their eye on Andrew as a possible next lead.  Along with Michael A.

I'm not feeling either one of them as a potential lead. But it's early days yet. The one guy that I'm most intrigued by on Katie's season is Andrew M., and he's not likely to get much air time. I'd like to get to know Christian better as well, but he's not likely to get a lot of air time either. I think the producers may end up taking a look at what happens on Paradise, as well as the men on Michelle's season. No one is really standing out to me as yet, but of course, that could change as the season progresses.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:54 pm

Heather praised Garett and he has zero air time.
Many think Thomas handsome… am I the only one thinking differently?
I think Michael is too sweet for the role, same for Andrew plus his football commitments and all the after show would be imo too heavy.
I think we need to wait Michelle season.

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:54 pm

Amethyst wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:I think the producers have their eye on Andrew as a possible next lead.  Along with Michael A.

I'm not feeling either one of them as a potential lead. But it's early days yet. The one guy that I'm most intrigued by on Katie's season is Andrew M., and he's not likely to get much air time. I'd like to get to know Christian better as well, but he's not likely to get a lot of air time either. I think the producers may end up taking a look at what happens on Paradise, as well as the men on Michelle's season. No one is really standing out to me as yet, but of course, that could change as the season progresses.

Oh, I forgot about Andrew M, he's a good looking fella. Christian seems like a nice man, yes, I would love to see more of both of them. That's the problem, there's usually so many good guys in the middle of the pack that we don't really get to know, and it's a shame.

I suspect Andrew will get the loveable, friend zone typical F3 edit, that will put him as a contender as the next Bachelor. I think Michael A catapulted as a possibility just because of the support he got from his 1-1 date the other night. Another Sleepless in Seattle season. I forgot about Michelle's season, wonder if they would have enough time for filming choosing someone from her season?
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+23
nolimit_ajn
pbmax
albean99
Jaybird
Aunties_Love