SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 28 of 37 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:46 am

alwayscooking wrote:Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Bb7110
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Bb7210
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3-292RfZFc

The background building and the sun looks the same. Plus IMO Tayshia has been delegated to speak/voice/ask producers questions to Blake. No Kaitlyn around.

Anyone at this point think kaitlyn presence was not really necessary?

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:37 am

alwayscooking wrote:I also think Blake decides to go see Katie after he finds out about Connor.  Katie in the pink sweatshirt, and it looks like she's been crying, I'm assuming because she just said goodbye to Connor
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Bb1811
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Bb1111

And this is Blake leaving Katie's room

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 A13111

I think Blake is taking on the role of many F1's in the past of comforting the lead during times of stress, etc.  Just another editing clue for me that he very well could be the F1.

alwayscooking wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:@alwayscooking Thank you for the screen caps! And for catching the same sweatshirt with both Connor and Blake.

I interpreted the Blake questioning about whether he loves Katie as producer manipulation to make us think he bailed. Perhaps he did but I suspect it is because the connection between Katie and Blake was so strong there had to be some doubt to make the ending believable.

Your welcome!  I agree, I don't think Blake leaves, I think it's just the producers throwing in doubt.  I'm beginning to think Greg really does leave and then does try and return??  I think the guy at the door is Greg.  Greg is actually fairly tall.  I'm assuming Katie is either without shoes or has flat shoes on when she answers the door.
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Bb1711

For comparison
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Bb8210

I think this is Greg waiting to talk to Katie.  and I think it's Greg that Tayshia is talking to when she says "what are you doing here"
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Bb2312

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBwzfJKtHJA    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vItOE2LLKZQ

So there is ending pics with Blake and what could be a FD morning after pic or maybe a getting ready for FRC pic for Greg.....IF that is the case, we still don't have pics that puts Andrew in the F2, correct?

HEA wrote:
HEA wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Bb6310
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Bb6410

Either he left on his own or she sent him home after the 1-1. all the guys are in their casual sporty wears

he has the same outfit

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 38411
credit ABC - link video above

this pink is with Connor and IMO the corridor goes with it

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 6215
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 6315
credit ABC

Why would she cry when she was all smilling with Blake and kissing? makes no sense to me.

I am thinking the pics above of her "crying" could actually of happened AFTER she talked to Connor but before Blake was there to comfort her and make all right again??

HEA wrote:I think this goes together and I think Blake is coming back the day of FRC

Producers introduced us what's coming IMO (forget about the arrow, it was for another sleuthing with the door)
Katie is not prep for the day IMO, her hair is all messy. so IMO it was early morning.
The guy at the door is definitely caucasian and built like Blake. His neck is larger than Greg IMO. That's the only grey top I've seen so far.

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 40011
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 41311
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 40910
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 38211

CREDIT ABC

I as others have stated, I don't think that Blake leaves at all......There is NOTHING pointing in that direction. It is all a ploy by the editing as in other seasons to make the viewers "think" something is happening when it couldn't actually be further from the truth. IMO, that is what is happening.....Blake isn't actually leaving at all.

alwayscooking wrote:@seton, yes, good pic up on the gray shirt being Brendan.  I was just watching it again, and Brendan has that shirt on when the guys are getting the group date card in last nights episode.

Going back through the previews and SC's we really don't have much of Andrew.  We see him what appears to be a GD cocktail party recreating their 1-1 date, and then the scene of Katie running after him in the hall.  

Could it actually be Andrew that isn't in the F2? Like you said, we don't really have much of him at all.

alwayscooking wrote:
seton wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Bb7810

I believe that this is the corner fireplace in that outdoor restaurant that the resort has

Yes, I agree.  I wonder if this was after a RC, and she's walking someone out?  It's crazy that we only have SC's of one FSD, and Blake is the only one shown having a HTD.  

We have SC's of Greg and Blake getting a second 1-1 (or what appears to be)   Justin has several SC's out there, but he hasn't had a date yet to pin that down. And there's no SC's of Andrew getting a second 1-1.
Unless this is a FSD, but I don't think it is.

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Z10_214
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBwzfJKtHJA

So with regards to the bolded, we really have no absolute proof Andrew is even there in the top 3 or 2.

albean99 wrote:Excellent sleuthing here! My only comment is that I don't think the guy coming back is someone that she didn't want to leave. She seems happy to see him but also surprised. I can't say I know who Brendan is so not sure why he'd come back.  question

I think there'd have been more emotion if it were someone like Greg or Blake coming back. I don't believe that Blake leaves, though. I'm not even sure of Greg based on this preview (haven't been sleuthing so don't know if there are other reasons to think he does). It looks to me like he just wants to get away from the camera and questions.
completely agree with the bolded. Can't see any proof that Blake leaves

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:30 pm

I don't match this outfit with anything so far?? We hear her crying.

AND SHE HAS RED NAILS!!  laugh out loud (So far seen only with Blake in the hot tub)

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 41410
credit ABC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 07, 2021 4:00 pm

this is immediately followed by this which is so far the narrative about Blake.

1. he thought she was the one and needed to join her season
2. he went with the motions (his words)
3. he is not in love right now (his words)
4. his sister asks him why he didn't tell her when she may have said it to somebody else (not verbatim)

with a possible scenario:

5. (possibly) questioned by Tayshia: if you are not ready for this I feel like you just need to say goodbye
6. (possible come back) Tayshia: what are you doing here? (if he left, then the question makes sense)

We understand that Greg and Katie was a bad breakup and she left furious. I do not think Tayshia would say that to Greg unless it was before he went to her bedroom. But the immediate shot is Blake (both in the sun, same background) and his body language is for me clear. The only logical possibility is Blake.

So IMO Blake bailed out but had regrets and came back.

Now the question is: did Katie accept his excuses?

I think the never seen is 2 out of 3 top 3 bailed out, leaving 1. The comeback has been seen already. The F3 bailing out has been seen too. It could be a biracial couple with a female lead but I doubt it. We had a biracial couple with Rachel.

The only logical explanation I have is 2 top 3 left and one came back.

The narrative for me in the new teaser is pretty clear: Blake had cold feet. Going to the motions, not in love, what are you waiting for?, maybe you should leave...

We know by his words that Blake is building scenarios before meeting the girls.
- I convinced myself Clare was the one (not verbatim but close enough)
- I fell in love with Tayshia
- I saw Katie on Matt season and decided that I had to come, Katie is the one (not verbatim but close enough)

that's my issue with Blake. He is creating a scenario with a girl that he knows nothing or very little. But when reality crashes... the fairytale crashes too. IMO

But... he may have a change of mind which would go with his impulsive personality. I do believe he left and came back. This makes so much sense to me.

JMO

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 41610
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 41510
credit ABC

Last edited by HEA on Wed Jul 07, 2021 4:18 pm; edited 6 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Jul 07, 2021 4:05 pm

HEA wrote:I don't match this outfit with anything so far?? We hear her crying.

AND SHE HAS RED NAILS!!  laugh out loud (So far seen only with Blake in the hot tub)

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 41410
credit ABC

I was looking at this earlier and I agree it's a different outfit from anything we have seen so far. Good pick up on the red nails. I went back and looked at all the SC's I have and you're right, she has them with hot tub guy but I don't see them anywhere else.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Wed Jul 07, 2021 4:19 pm

Tayshia saying “Why are you here?” Makes me think of her story about when Blake first arrived and she asked him that. I think they may have just filmed that when it happened but didn’t use it in the sequence it happened.
As for all the doubts about Blake, I think it’s all hyped up. He clearly told Katie that he could promise her an engagement if he was there till the end. You see him reiterating that Katie is THE ONE. I don’t think he leaves, if anything I see him overstepping another man’s time or making some type of demand on her. Him or Greg actually.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 07, 2021 4:20 pm

hot tub looks really Blake. ear look identical?

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 2415
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 8914
credit ABC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 07, 2021 4:22 pm

luvnunity wrote:Tayshia saying “Why are you here?” Makes me think of her story about when Blake first arrived and she asked him that. I think they may have just filmed that when it happened but didn’t use it in the sequence it happened.  
SKIPPED

Excellent point.

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Jul 07, 2021 4:39 pm

I agree hot tub guy is Blake. I don't think Blake leaves either. Because he told Katie, he'd be there until the end I think they just need to create doubt. plus he's in so many SC's so we have that "proof".
I find the red nails interesting. All of her later dates that we have SC's of she's in a light or French manicure nail color. Even her date with Blake, that we are assuming is her second 1-1 with him kissing in front of that "thing", she has light colored nails. The hot tub SC it's still sunny out so that would be an odd thing to do for a FSD, that early in the day.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Jul 07, 2021 4:47 pm

The hot tub is from their FSD at the Morning Star Bed and Breakfast.  They are in a wooden hot tub
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Zz610

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 241510

https://www.google.com/travel/hotels/entity/CgsIorOE8oeczre5ARAB/lightbox/CAoSLEFGMVFpcE1yUmlzR3ExRkZDMmNPcHl5R0pBV3FLcEJTd2ZYdERPMG51WFJN?g2lb=2502548%2C2503771%2C2503781%2C4258168%2C4270442%2C4306835%2C4308227%2C4317915%2C4371334%2C4401769%2C4419364%2C4482438%2C4486153%2C4509341%2C4515404%2C4536454%2C4545890%2C4571397%2C4579727%2C4584145%2C4270859%2C4284970%2C4291517&hl=en-US&gl=us&ssta=1&grf=EmQKLAgOEigSJnIkKiIKBwjlDxAHGBoSBwjlDxAHGBwgADAeQMoCSgcI5Q8QBxgHCjQIDBIwEi6yASsSKQonCiUweDg3MjI3NzVjNmMyMWYwNDk6MHhiOTZmMzhlMDdlNDExOWEy&rp=EKKzhPKHnM63uQE4AkAASAHAAQI&ictx=1&sa=X&ved=0CAAQ5JsGahcKEwjIzpLl29HxAhUAAAAAHQAAAAAQAw&utm_campaign=sharing&utm_medium=link&utm_source=htls
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Jul 07, 2021 4:53 pm

@alwayscooking sadly, those hot tubs aren't a match nor is the background.....
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 07, 2021 5:14 pm

@alwayscooking the background behind the tub looks concrete not wood?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 37 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+23
nolimit_ajn
pbmax
albean99
Jaybird
Aunties_Love