SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:02 pm

@alwayscooking Michelle's season will be airing when they start filming the next bachelor. Typically tptb like to see the audience reaction to someone so I really don't think the next bachelor will come from her group. IMO It will be Katie's season, BIP or maybe a throwback to an old fan favourite.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:23 pm

however it happened because we heard directly from the guys that the choice was made the very last minute.... like a week before they started to film

it happened with Tayshia who said they wanted her asap but she negotiatedso 2 days.

so IMO, it is not stretchy to think that they will also check Michelle's season live SM reactions. Plus public may not remember well Katie's season after few months....

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:53 pm

Right this minute I can't think of any throwbacks who particularly interest me. I take that back -- I think Bennett Jordan could be a really intriguing choice. He's smart, well-educated, thoughtful, and cosmopolitan. I think he's a great catch, and could be really amusing as the lead. However he could be a little too preppy for where the producers are at present.

I mentioned Andrew M. because he's handsome, well-educated, and has a great job. He would bring Asian-American representation. Also, he hasn't stepped wrong yet. But IMO he's not going to finish high enough, nor get enough screen time, to merit consideration.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:37 pm

nothing will change anything but I believe this is how it played

1. Greg decides to bail out  after talking with Tayshia
2. Greg go to Katie's room (with prods approval)
3. Katie is stunned and let him go
4. Greg leaves (Greg in the corridor)
5. Katie follows (pink sleepers)
6. Katie is upset (I am losing you)
7. Katie leaves furious (i am done, someone books me a flight)
8. Greg left upset and go to the swimming pool area to find a calm place and follow her (opening swimming pool rather in rage)
9. Greg sitting behind a column saying F***
10. Greg interviewed the last time, probably the following day or later (I leave!) wearing very casual clothes
11. Following day, Katie drained and exhausted: I am heartbroken

I think they had 2 conversations but the first one was very unexpected and Katie was stunned. So she followed him. But Greg didn't budge his decision, he was done. (a la Brendan, Brooks, Graham, Frank, etc.)

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Captur62
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 7917
credit ABC - my SC

Last edited by HEA on Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:00 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:42 pm

CREDIT TO @co92.

@co92 think that the floor are identical

when I brightened the pic, I find the background of the same curtain. Also the theme Balloons is on all pics.

so the concert could very much be Andrew.... RECTIFICATION… date is with Blake (see few posts under)

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 159223_7847-900x0

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 35111

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 35310

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 36011

credit ABC

Last edited by HEA on Fri Jul 02, 2021 12:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:51 pm

@co92 clapping!

2 times you just sleuthed something! well done!!

1. bedboard
2. concert floor

well done!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:56 pm

Not sure what you think but I do not see sad faces here.
I don't see goodbyes and the scenario I have in mind is really the following morning and Katie ran after him because she couldn't let him go without another hug or potentially ILY (potentially, because I think prods added it in purpose).

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 32611
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 34611
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 32310
credit ABC - my SC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:06 am

she is wearing a white tee again but not convinced it is the same quality. still white though. she seems emotionally happy

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 27915
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 10214
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 35611
credit ABC - my SC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:09 am

Prods mirrored the scene. bracelet is at the wrong hand OR is he wearing at both? Seems 2nd pic has 2 bracelets OR he gave one to her?

I am thinking it is 2 different places same hotel, same day. She monkey jump in the lobby 2nd floor…. But not sure about the hug/curtain although camera may have turned around them. The stairs look one direction though and curtains the other. Something doesn’t fit but don’t know what

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 35911
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 35612
credit ABC - my SC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 02, 2021 9:53 am

credit to @co92

I added some parts for comparison... I think it is not 100% certain it is blake. Thanks to @co92 for this original picture.

I notice that Andrew's forearms are thiner and very much identical. The facial looks also very much like andrew. I don't see hairs but it is such a small part that nothing for certain

regarding muscles, they are both but Blake has a little extra in the arms imo

@co92 mentioned that it is dark and it is very difficult to see the color of the skin.

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 37211
credit ABC - @CO92

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Andrew11
Crecit ABC - HEA collage

I used this pic

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 37311
credit Andrew Spencer instagram

I tried to make a comparison with Blake buy the closest I found is this and the forearm looks bigger

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 37511
credit Blake Moynes instagram

so nothing for certain but it sure now put a doubt in my mind that the guy at the door may or may be not Andrew or Blake.... I am not thinking it is Blake anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 02, 2021 12:56 pm

credit to @co92 RECTIFICATION

The concert is with Blake

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 13638410
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 9dc83c10
Credit ABC and bachelornation Instagram

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:51 pm

so I change my mind. I think it is Blake.
I think we can see the roundness of his chin.

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Blake210    Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Blake310    Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Andrew12    Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Blake110

credit ABC and Andrew Spencer Instagram

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+23
nolimit_ajn
pbmax
albean99
Jaybird
Aunties_Love