SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 37 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jen689 Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:15 am

I don't think Greg or Blake leave. Blake is questioning if he's ready for an engagement. Something happens that causes Greg to question Katie's intentions.

From the preview the only ones who self eliminate are Connor B and Michael A  JMO

jojo47 wrote:...Possibility Andrew is on the wedding date & they’re lifting his words from that date. JMO
If you look closely at the screen shot the wedding date is with Justin JMO

Last edited by jen689 on Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvnunity Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:19 am

jojo47 wrote:
HEA wrote:
luvnunity wrote:One thing I noted was what sounds like Andrew over the beginning of the preview.  Sounds kinda like a FRC speech.  

Blake seems too highly featured, but editing patterns can change.

Before we saw the scene where Katie monkey jumps Andrew and it seemed like goodbye.  Now we see them kissing outside in those same outfits.  Also with her freaking out with the camera crew around.  Would love to know the context there.

yes. I was like why is he narrating so much?

mmm I am back with andrew F1 as I thought at the very beginning now. *(&?*&? edits! cantstopl

Possibility Andrew is on the wedding date & they’re lifting his words from that date. JMO

It’s Justin on the wedding date, there’s footage of them both standing at altar.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:28 am

Isn't the wedding date usually a group date? Tayshia, Nick and Ashley on the top of my head all had wedding dates and they involved multiple people.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:34 am

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 111d10
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 111a10
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 111c10
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 111e11
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3-292RfZFc = credit ABC

the last is put on top of Mike P but we know it is Andrew's voice. and she whispers I love you.

This could very be a poem Andrew wrote for her. at the FRC as mentioned above? on FD? ... but I am also thinking when he took her outside the RC to re-enact the lights

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 111f10
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 20212
Credit ABC

IF this is Katie waking up the following morning, then the guy at the door could very much be Andrew then? (back and forth right now... we know prods mirror images, they could also darker or lighter the image. the image is really really dark in the teaser, when I tried to brighten it, it was just impossible to see. The arm looks andrew (thinner) but the face looks Blake (rounder chin) but the capture is so little that it can be both, honestly.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:58 am

I think this is from a cocktail party or a group date, IMO, it looks like the same dress.

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Bb4111
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Bb314
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 20212

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3-292RfZFc
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:04 am

alwayscooking wrote:
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Bb6310
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Bb6410

Either he left on his own or she sent him home after the 1-1. all the guys are in their casual sporty wears

he has the same outfit

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 38411
credit ABC - link video above

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:07 am

alwayscooking wrote:I think this is from a cocktail party or a group date, IMO, it looks like the same dress.

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Bb4111
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Bb314

yes. Andrew M also has a segment. but the poem could have been at that moment, when it took her out... or FRC or FS.

and because both andrews are wearing jumpers, I think a GD

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 28211
credit abc - HEA SC

Last edited by HEA on Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:08 am

I also think they have a poetry date, I remember Katie was asked about poetry I think on Nicks podcast, something about reciting her favorite poem, and she made some comment about "you'll see". I'll have to see if I can find the exact content
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:08 am

HEA wrote:IMO Blake bailed out too...

Tayshia in sun. Blake in sun. Blake crying. sister saying what are you waiting etc. Blake annoyed.

Katie: you're the last person I was expecting to see

Then she falls in his arms. and right after we see her crying (?) on the wall. all with the same outfit but he looks more dressed.

Possibly the day of the finale rose?

so wow.

Greg bailed out
Blake bailed out
Last man standing Andrew??

Forgive me but what in the heck makes you think Blake bailed? IMO there is nothing that hints at Blake leaving....When the producers make you "think" that someone is leaving or something is happening.....it likely isn't! IMO, there is nothing suggesting that he ACTUALLY leaves....but what is being suggested is that there is something special happening between them. I can see that especically with the editing so far.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:10 am

alwayscooking wrote:I also think they have a poetry date, I remember Katie was asked about poetry I think on Nicks podcast, something about reciting   her favorite poem, and she made some comment about "you'll see".  I'll have to see if I can find the exact content

oh good memory. yes

it remains interesting that prods decided to use it right from the beginning of the teaser and includes this lights moment with Andrew on top of his words blossoming etc

My gut feelings from start is that Andrew came late but steady until he ends F1.. but each time I come to this conclusion, then new edits comes up giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:59 am

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 38711
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 38811
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 40810
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 41111
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 41211
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 39411
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 39811

This looks very much a guy who is bailing out but is he coming back? Not sunny. Looks pretty cold considering her outfit. not sunset IMO. I don't think it is either Greg or Blake returning. If one of them, I would think Blake.

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 40010

It looks like sunset and we can see shadows... the same old time of proposal at the FRC. IMO it was just impossible producers would pick a rainy or greyish day for a proposal...but it is very possible that prods tried very veryyyyyyyyyyyyy hard to ask one of the guy to come back.

The capture under here is definitely Blake and it looks like he had a change of mind and will interrupt the proposal. It never worked in any other seasons in the last 2 decades but who knows? giggling

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 41310

JMO

Last edited by HEA on Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:02 am

jen689 wrote:I don't think Greg or Blake leave. Blake is questioning if he's ready for an engagement. Some one shows up who is really tall that causes Greg to question Katie's intentions.

From the preview the only ones who self eliminate are Connor B and Michael A  JMO

jojo47 wrote:...Possibility Andrew is on the wedding date & they’re lifting his words from that date. JMO
If you look closely at the screen shot the wedding date is with Justin JMO

alwayscooking wrote:I think this is from a cocktail party or a group date, IMO, it looks like the same dress.

So so far and correct me if I am wrong, but we don't have Andrew on the FD nor finale, correct?

I am thinking that poem, if it is Andrew, will be from the GD.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 37 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+23
nolimit_ajn
pbmax
albean99
Jaybird
Aunties_Love