SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 30 of 37 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 33 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:35 pm

E6
Katie says goodbye to Connor the day of their 1on1 in the men's common room. Which is why they were able to say goodbye to him.

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Connor11
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Connor10
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Connor10

https://abc.com/shows/the-bachelorette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:37 pm

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Connor12

https://abc.com/shows/the-bachelorette

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:50 pm

seton wrote:
seton wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:The hot tub is from their FSD at the Morning Star Bed and Breakfast.  They are in a wooden hot tub

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 241510

Somebody sleuthed this and the one that Blake/Katie are in is a portable hot tub that belongs to the show. It's the same exact hot tub that Matt/Bri was in his season if u look.
abc.com

Portable. Hot. Tub.

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Aaaaaa11
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Aaaaaa10

@seton I saw this and immediately thought of the movie Office Space, have you ever seen it?   "Did you get the memo"  laugh out loud  laugh out loud  laugh out loud
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 200.gif?cid=ff8962e3m9m9dcer5kf4sffg553nmzb65qx0nlyekr87mszd&rid=200
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jul 07, 2021 10:05 pm

luvnunity wrote:Tayshia saying “Why are you here?” Makes me think of her story about when Blake first arrived and she asked him that.  I think they may have just filmed that when it happened but didn’t use it in the sequence it happened.  
As for all the doubts about Blake, I think it’s all hyped up.  He clearly told Katie that he could promise her an engagement if he was there till the end.  You see him reiterating that Katie is THE ONE.  I don’t think he leaves, if anything I see him overstepping another man’s time or making some type of demand on her.  Him or Greg actually.
With regards to the bolded, there is so much proof that Blake isn't bailing at all. He's there till the end as he told Katie he would be.

alwayscooking wrote:I agree hot tub guy is Blake.  I don't think Blake leaves either.  Because he told Katie, he'd be there until the end I think they just need to create doubt. plus he's in so many SC's so we have that "proof".  
I find the red nails interesting.  All of her later dates that we have SC's of she's in a light or French manicure nail color. Even her date with Blake, that we are assuming is her second 1-1 with him kissing in front of that "thing", she has light colored nails.  The hot tub SC it's still sunny out so that would be an odd thing to do for a FSD, that early in the day.
I am still looking for "proof" that Andrew is there in the end but I am not seeing it anywhere....

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:16 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
luvnunity wrote:Tayshia saying “Why are you here?” Makes me think of her story about when Blake first arrived and she asked him that.  I think they may have just filmed that when it happened but didn’t use it in the sequence it happened.  
As for all the doubts about Blake, I think it’s all hyped up.  He clearly told Katie that he could promise her an engagement if he was there till the end.  You see him reiterating that Katie is THE ONE.  I don’t think he leaves, if anything I see him overstepping another man’s time or making some type of demand on her.  Him or Greg actually.
With regards to the bolded, there is so much proof that Blake isn't bailing at all.  He's there till the end as he told Katie he would be.

alwayscooking wrote:I agree hot tub guy is Blake.  I don't think Blake leaves either.  Because he told Katie, he'd be there until the end I think they just need to create doubt. plus he's in so many SC's so we have that "proof".  
I find the red nails interesting.  All of her later dates that we have SC's of she's in a light or French manicure nail color. Even her date with Blake, that we are assuming is her second 1-1 with him kissing in front of that "thing", she has light colored nails.  The hot tub SC it's still sunny out so that would be an odd thing to do for a FSD, that early in the day.
I am still looking for "proof" that Andrew is  there in the end but I am not seeing it anywhere....

I don't know if he actually leave but something is definitely going on. It looks to me she is having a time with him and Greg. He's certainly having doubt about being in love. She said she fell in love two times, yeah when Greg left and she had to pick her second choice. As for Andrew my thought is that she eliminates him the morning after FS per scene of her running after him. I don't know why she would do it that way, jumping on him and kissing him, that makes it hurt the more and harder to get over it. Then there's a scene with him crying. It would be nice if someone could post the SC of Monday's preview.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:23 pm

After seeing so many people knocking on Katie's door, I just want to clarify an earlier post of mine.  I said that it looked like Andrew was walking away from a different room to Katie's, perhaps a FS, but I don't think he is.  The lamps and sideboard are the same in all shots.  Why Andrew was coming to her room though, I have no idea.   Even less idea why K was running after him laugh out loud

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 BFWxf4Z
Kaitlyn and Tayshia knocking

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 C98ZdwY
Thomas knocking

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Bb3210
Katie running after Andrew.  K saying she needs to throw up is a fake out imo.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:30 pm

HEA wrote:Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 2316
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 2516
credit abc

looks different??

These 2 pics together have me scratch confused. That doesn’t look like Blake to me in the first one. Isn’t he more muscular and much broader in the torso compared to her? And in the next one, what is she looking at? Weird that she’s looking away. I’m not convinced that the scruff in another SC matches Blake’s, either. I am just looking at SC’s though. Still looking for the preview vid. no idea

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:34 pm

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 05e63410
Credit abc seton

I don’t recall this moment. When was it in the bottom?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:38 pm

@Jaybird he just pop the champagne, so she may just look at it.

Blake is big but we don’t know hid bod from previous season, do we? Plus her bra has the 2 white stripes like when she is in the tub imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:04 am

@Agent99 great sleuthing!

So Andrew crying may be before or during his conversation maybe on her patio, he goes to Katie’s bedroom to tell her he is out. Then what? She ran after him, monkey jump on him and kissed him passionately  to tell him good luck and have a good life? duh

The logical me says that she beg him to stay. no idea

I think they are falling on a bed or a sofa on a patio? They are kissing and she is falling back IMO

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 43110
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 43210
credit abc

Last edited by HEA on Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:31 am

Lots of pics in Blake’s thread from last season https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5599p12-blake-moynes-bachelorette-16-sleuthing-spoilers
The more I look, the less I think the disrobing pic is him. Second pic could be, but there could be two separate hot tub occasions as we see they did that in Matt’s season. IMO

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by nolimit_ajn Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:40 am

Jaybird wrote:Lots of pics in Blake’s thread from last season https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5599p12-blake-moynes-bachelorette-16-sleuthing-spoilers
The more I look, the less I think the disrobing pic is him. Second pic could be, but there could be two separate hot tub occasions as we see they did that in Matt’s season. IMO
The disrobing shot is 100% Blake. All three shots of them in that wooden hot tub match up; they're from one occasion not multiple. There's no one else it could be but Blake imo. Katie's wearing the same bikini top in the kissing scene that she's wearing in the disrobing shot. Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Screen10

nolimit_ajn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 37 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 33 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+23
nolimit_ajn
pbmax
albean99
Jaybird
Aunties_Love