SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:22 am

Michaela acknowledges her outbursts and wants to stay married. I'm glad Zack wants a divorce. That's too much craziness. He didn't deserve how she treated him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:29 am

oops back from commercial, Zack wants to divorce the last 8 weeks in order to move on.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:31 am

I'm not sure what he meant. Did he really want to get a divorce but stay together?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:33 am

Rachel and Jose.

Again, they have so many compliments towards each other.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:46 am

Rachel and Jose seem very happy and chose to stay married.

I've checked a few IGs and they are private. I didn't check them all. Maybe after tonight's epi they will go public.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:00 am

I really like the ending and how they brought them all back to discuss.

Reunion, no no

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:00 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I really like the ending and how they brought them all back to discuss.

Reunion, no no

I think the reunion is going to be hard for the couples. I definitely feel Myrla and Gil are over but am not sure about Rachel and Jose. My guess is that the folks who said none of this season's couples stay together may be right.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

I watched last night. Glad this season is over. These matches were disappointing.

Bao and Johnny. He surprised me. He seemed so checked out the entire time. Not sure why he wanted to keep trying. He is so passive-aggressive.

Gil and Myrla. Always liked him, but didn't care for her initially. She really grew on me. At least you can say what you see is what you get with her. She isn't afraid to speak her mind. I came to like her and them together. Hope they make it.

Ryan and Brett. No surprise there. Wish he would have given it a try cause I think they would have been good together. Would like to see if the rumor of her dating someone while filming is true. That would have been at the time she was calling him out for the dating app.

Zach and Michaela. She is just too much. She needs help. He's a little off with his explanation of wanting a divorce and to keep trying. I don't get why he kept saying how amazing Michaela is?

Jose and Rachel. No surprise here, but not sure I see it lasting long term. He's too controlling and not sure she will put up with it. I think they are in the "honeymoon phase" of their relationship still. It will get old for her.

Looking forward to the reunion show.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:32 pm

Gil looks so different with a beard in the preview. Lots of tears from him, too.
I think the only reason that Johnny said "stay married" was to try to look like a good guy. Fail.
Bao looked gorgeous.
I can't imagine how much the red-bottom boots Myrla was wearing must have cost!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1893

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 11, 2021 6:33 pm

Although I was surprised by those that stayed together and Johnny wanting to stay together, I don't expect any of them to stay married.

Michaela is rough around the edges, but she looked fantastic.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:32 pm

Someone brought up the question as to whether or not firefighters were allowed to have beards, ala Gil. Good question!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1893

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:39 pm

Good question. I'm pretty sure in Canada they are not allowed. It has to do with the safety of wearing a breathing apparatus.

I watched part of the show right after MAFS and have no idea what it was. The TVGuide showed something else. It was Anthony Ashley, Greg Okotie and Deonna McNeill season 9 and Vincent and Briana season 12. They were talking about updates in their lives and predictions of who would stay married or divorced. I didn't watch all of it because it was late.

Does anyone know what the show is called?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+6
Jolena
Mastiiffmom
Doats
Linds911
provenceguy