SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:38 pm

Finally the season is over so now I can catch up on my DVR. Super surprised Myrla chose to stay married but I'm guessing they will be done by the reunion. Also Brett was possibly dating someone too?? Yikes. Will leave more comments once I'm caught up.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 8367-910 MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 I_got_13 MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 E5kqdm15 MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:41 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Good question. I'm pretty sure in Canada they are not allowed. It has to do with the safety of wearing a breathing apparatus.

I watched part of the show right after MAFS and have no idea what it was. The TVGuide showed something else. It was Anthony Ashley, Greg Okotie and Deonna McNeill season 9 and Vincent and Briana season 12. They were talking about updates in their lives and predictions of who would stay married or divorced. I didn't watch all of it because it was late.

Does anyone know what the show is called?

My DVR says Decision Day Dish:Houston.

MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 8367-910 MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 I_got_13 MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 E5kqdm15 MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:35 pm

@Linds911 thanks. Was that on every week after the epi? I've never noticed, never heard of that. My TVGuide obviously didn't either. laugh out loud

ETA:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt15737490/?ref_=tt_ep_nx

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:19 pm

@GuardianAngel no idea whatever showed up on my DVR under "Married At First Sight" which was Couples Cam and other random BTS things. Looks like there is another one like that next week after the reunion. Like we really need a recap of this season. no no *deletes from DVR*

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:32 pm

@Linds911 ok thanks. It's basically like an after show, showing clips then discussing. No I don't want a rehash after the reunion. laugh out loud

But,,,I'm looking forward to the next season!! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Nov 17, 2021 2:10 pm

Anyone watching Part 1 of the Reunion tonight?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:37 pm

suzq wrote:Anyone watching Part 1 of the Reunion tonight?

My daughter and I are watching together and my darling husband has been issued a no comments/questions directive during the episode. We are ordering in and opening an amusing bottle of pinot. Hugesmile

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:38 pm

Cannot WAIT!
I want to know why Kevin Frazier has deemed Gil the hero of the season.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1885

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:58 pm

Almost show time for me!!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:00 pm

What is Brett wearing? There is nothing flattering about that outfit.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:08 pm

Few minutes in and Kevin F is annoying? Trying to put words into Jose's mouth.

I don't remember, did they say they will stay married?

ETA: Ok they stayed married but broke up.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:11 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Few minutes in and Kevin F is annoying? Trying to put words into Jose's mouth.

I don't remember, did they say they will stay married?

They said something to the effect that they were working toward staying together. But I don't think they are currently living together.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+6
Jolena
Mastiiffmom
Doats
Linds911
provenceguy