SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:53 pm

Bao and Johnny have met each other before -- that can either be good or bad.

suzq

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:07 am

I'm at the bachelor/bachelorette parties part, and have another hour to go which takes me to midnight. I'm not going to make it.

I'm not sure why but it hasn't grabbed my full attention. I think it's just because they are dragging it out.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:47 pm

I'm watching what I missed last night. I am enjoying the wedding part. I'm not sure about Johnny he seems so insecure, but they are the cutest together! He looks so happy!

It’s unclear at first if this is a good thing or not, but the ceremony goes as planned and viewers are finally clued into their connection. Both Bao and Johnny had been student body presidents at different colleges and met at several conferences over the years. Without much time to let it all sink in, the pair have a brief chat about the strangeness of their predicament before posing for photos with their family.
https://www.tvinsider.com/1006348/married-at-first-sight-season-13-premiere-recap/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:02 pm

Ok these two better not let me down. laugh out loud I loved their talk after the ceremony. In a crazy way it is pretty cute even though it may be scripted to the nines. I like that they are going to have a traditional tea to keep within their customs.

The previews look good! I hope we see the rest of the weddings.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:45 pm

I have this episode on my DVR and have yet to watch because I'm debating given how meh the last few seasons have been. Sure some couples have lasted but meh.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 8367-910 MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 I_got_13 MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 E5kqdm15 MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:43 pm

@Linds911 I hear you. I hope they do a good job this season because I couldn't get into it the other night. They kept showing the guys together then the girls together, back and forth, I found it boring. The last hour was good.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:06 pm

Did anyone watch last night?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:07 pm

suzq wrote:Did anyone watch last night?

I watched. I always watch the marriage ceremonies episodes since I enjoy seeing the gowns and how the choices reflect on their wearers. I think Bao's was the loveliest (I am a traditionalist and prefer a minimalist style).

To me, Myrla's was the most interesting in her choice of dress since it HAD to be the designer gown of her choice which wasn't offered at TPTB's chosen store. Myrla then chuckled through her explanation of how she managed to "strong arm" production so she could get exactly what she wanted.

I hope I am proven wrong in upcoming episodes but as of right now I don't have much respect for Myrla and feel that Gil may be in for a very rough 8 weeks.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:14 pm

I missed it but hope to catch it later.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:01 pm

@Doats IA For me Bao's dress was beautiful, and timeless.

Gil is so handsome and his vows were beautiful. I'll be surprised if they work out, she's far too high maintenance and I don't think she's the give and take kind of person. I think it's her way or no way. In the preview's it looks like she's already making a case of how important her shopping is.

The beautiful bouquet sent to Brett's mother from Ryan was a very nice gesture.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:04 pm

The 2 couples that I have hope for are Johnny and Bao, and Zach and Michaela.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:46 pm

Mafs Fan posted a pic in her stories...it's a posting of Myrla's wedding dress for sale.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1880

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+6
Jolena
Mastiiffmom
Doats
Linds911
provenceguy