SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Oct 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Oct 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Oct 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:56 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Oct 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Oct 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:57 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:58 pm

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:11 pm

Ok Tayshia, cool it on the Nayte.

I enjoyed Michelle. I think she's going to do great. The show itself dragged a bit. I guess I'm just not interested in all the gimmicks although it seems Michelle enjoyed them.

The secret folders were so ridiculous. He'll be on someone's podcast and we'll hear more I'm sure.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:20 pm

I think the meet and greet gimmicks showcased Michelle’s versatility, humor, and communication skills. She showed each guy a warm welcome. She did well.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:21 pm

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:24 pm

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by eusebeia Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:26 pm

Did I hear that right--Nayte is originally from Winnipeg? So two Canadian winners in a row?

eusebeia

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:55 pm

[quote="frajosfanofchris"] [/quote

This is the first preview ever to make me cry 😢 wow

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:03 am

eusebeia wrote:Did I hear that right--Nayte is originally from Winnipeg?  So two Canadian winners in a row?

He is from Winnipeg, but he lives in Dallas. I don't know if he is dual citizen or if he is there on a work permit.

ETA: I just noticed he added Winnipeg MB to his IG bio.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:41 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
eusebeia wrote:Did I hear that right--Nayte is originally from Winnipeg?  So two Canadian winners in a row?

He is from Winnipeg, but he lives in Dallas. I don't know if he is dual citizen or if he is there on a work permit.

ETA: I just noticed he added Winnipeg MB to his IG bio.

He lives in Austin now

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:58 am

IMO, Michelle knocked the first episode outta the park and shined bright like a diamond. I think the guys are mostly a solid group as well. I expect TPTB will stick to their drama shenanigans but hopefully the season showcases the connections with all of Michelle’s top guys. Based on SCs, I am expecting Joe, Rodney, Brandon J and Nayte as the F4 aligned with what some folks here have already speculated. I also expect the final breakups to be very emotional as I believe most of the guys are into Michelle & showed up for her, jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Oct 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
pavalygurl
Norcalgal
mercieme
sdmom
eusebeia