SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Sep 30, 2021 7:55 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Sep 30, 2021 7:57 pm

The Bachelor Clayton Echard prepares to meet his bevy of 30 beauties as cast is pictured filming at Bachelor Mansion for the first time in over a year

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:31 pm

I see Rachel and Lyndsey... who are the others?
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:36 pm

Is that Sarah Hamrick in the very first photo in the gold dress?
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Thu Sep 30, 2021 9:24 pm

southerngirlatheart wrote:Is that Sarah Hamrick in the very first photo in the gold dress?

Yeah, that's Sarah. Green dress may be Serene? And the other I think it could be Jane, but I'm not sure
Diamond
Diamond

Female Posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Fri Oct 01, 2021 5:02 am

Diamond wrote:
southerngirlatheart wrote:Is that Sarah Hamrick in the very first photo in the gold dress?

Yeah, that's Sarah. Green dress may be Serene? And the other I think it could be Jane, but I'm not sure

I think you could be right! I put them both side by side:

southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:39 pm

We got 33 women posted on Facebook and now we have confirmation through the Dailymail article released yesterday 30 women made it onto the show night one. I’ve been tracking SM accounts along with others here. I found 16 different women have IG account that have some slight changes to a few that has big changes. Obviously not all 16 women that has these changes are out because that would leave a total of 17 women left on the show right now. Given past season their is usually 7-9 women eliminated night one. If they started at 30 that would leave 23-21 women still on the show for episode 2. List below are all the women that have had some type of SM IG changes.

Breauna (Following went up by 1)

Cassidy ( following went up by 1)

Claire (followers dropped by 6)

Eliza (followers dropped by 5)

Ency ( followers dropped by 5 and unfollowed 2 people)

Elizabeth ( has 1 more follower and followed 1 more person)  

Genevieve (following decreased by 1)

Hailey ( followers dropped by 19)

Ivanna ( account was previously public and switched to private)

Jane - (following went up by 1)

Kate - ( followers dropped by 6 and following decreased by 1)

Kira ( followers went up by 16 and following increased by 1)  

Rianna ( followers dropped by 20 and following increased by 1)

Susie (followers dropped by 5 and following increased by 1)

Salley ( we know never made it onto the show according to RS)

Teddi ( followers went up by 2 and following increased by 2)

Tessa (followers dropped by 2 and following decreased by 2)

Last edited by Kayben14 on Fri Oct 01, 2021 4:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:59 pm

The ones with the followers decreasing I don't think that have been eliminated yet, anyone can stop following them while they're away.
Diamond
Diamond

Female Posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:37 pm

Jesse Palmer just left on flight somewhere… Isn’t their a group date today he’s supposed to be hosting most likely? Unless it already happened[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:32 pm

Kayben14 wrote:Jesse Palmer just left on flight somewhere… Isn’t their a group date today he’s supposed to be hosting most likely? Unless it already happened
Jesse is a college football analyst for ESPN   Link

Production probably has work arounds in place so Jesse can continue to be in the studio for his ESPN job JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:57 pm

I thought we would get something from the birthday group date today.
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Sat Oct 02, 2021 12:36 am

Forgive me if this was posted already but I do not remember it being posted. It’s from a few days ago and nothing really new, but thought I’d post anyway. He looks good, just sayin. giggling

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+50
Amberly
kmick0890
philphan
flojo031
LeapofFaith