SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 02, 2021 12:33 pm

He looks good. To me he resembles Jesse Palmer.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:51 pm

The Bachelor's new host Jesse Palmer has a heart-to-heart with star Clayton Echard... after being named as Chris Harrison's replacement
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:12 pm

bluwavz wrote:The Bachelor's new host Jesse Palmer has a heart-to-heart with star Clayton Echard... after being named as Chris Harrison's replacement

Wow, they could be twins!!! It was almost hard to tell who is who. Lol
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:16 pm

I hope his hair gets fixed ASAP. It's distracting me.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] IA I said the same thing in another post.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:52 pm

Dean said on his podcast he does with Jared that an ex-girlfriend of his from college is one of the contestants on this upcoming season of the Bachelor. He also said that his girlfriend, Caelynn, has a good friend that is another one of the upcoming Bachelor contestants. He said that he would say who these women are when it gets closer to the time the show airs. However, I am sure that it can get sleuthed beforehand. He said that he and Caelynn both believe that their respective person they know will either get picked or become the next Bachelorette. They even have a bet going on it. I thought that was some interesting info and take on it.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:08 pm

suzq wrote:Dean said on his podcast he does with Jared that an ex-girlfriend of his from college is one of the contestants on this upcoming season of the Bachelor.  He also said that his girlfriend, Caelynn, has a good friend that is another one of the upcoming Bachelor contestants.  He said that he would say who these women are when it gets closer to the time the show airs.  However, I am sure that it can get sleuthed beforehand.  He said that he and Caelynn both believe that their respective person they know will either get picked or become the next Bachelorette.  They even have a bet going on it.  I thought that was some interesting info and take on it.

It’s already been sleuthed I believe. Caelynn’s friend is Susie Evan’s. Deans ex is Gabby.

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:41 pm

Kayben14 wrote:
suzq wrote:Dean said on his podcast he does with Jared that an ex-girlfriend of his from college is one of the contestants on this upcoming season of the Bachelor.  He also said that his girlfriend, Caelynn, has a good friend that is another one of the upcoming Bachelor contestants.  He said that he would say who these women are when it gets closer to the time the show airs.  However, I am sure that it can get sleuthed beforehand.  He said that he and Caelynn both believe that their respective person they know will either get picked or become the next Bachelorette.  They even have a bet going on it.  I thought that was some interesting info and take on it.

It’s already been sleuthed I believe. Caelynn’s friend is Susie Evan’s. Deans ex is Gabby.

Yeah, those are the two Dean and Caelynn follow. It takes a look to their Instagrams to see it, why is he trying to keep it a mystery? Lol
Diamond
Diamond

Female Posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:32 pm

There should be a rose ceremony tonight right?!

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:39 pm

Interesting. question

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:27 pm

Reality Steve said the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] rose ceremony is on Friday and they’re heading to Houston for first travel spot.

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:13 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+50
Amberly
kmick0890
philphan
flojo031
LeapofFaith