SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Fri Oct 29, 2021 7:22 pm

RS just mentioned on the IG live that the "Villian" Shanae "is home", (so may have been eliminated recently). Apparently, her friend came on the Live and she asked RS about hearing about Shanae being the Villian and just wanted to know if he knows what she did to be deemed that. The friend said "She knows Shanae who is such a nice person and everything was excited about her going on but still shocked about this".

RS said he would talk about all of it the coming weeks but he explained to her friend that the show can break people & they end up doing things that may not normally do outside of the show. Her friend was literally shocked so yes interesting. He told her to ask her what she did because she is at home. So yep Shanae eliminated as PER RS IG live- (possibly/speculation).
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Fri Oct 29, 2021 7:57 pm

Kayben14 wrote:Confirmed women to have made the final 12 Gabby, Shanae, Genevieve.
Side note: likely Serene made F12 if she received a rose on her 1 on 1 date in Houston.

Per the BOLD, RS confirmed today on his IG live that Serene did receive a rose on her 1 on 1 date in Houston.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 29, 2021 8:57 pm

I know that this was posted and hashed out but I saw something in this pic and went back to trying to see if what I was seeing was there.  I think that there are at least 2 blondes in Hvar, Croatia.  We did see Rachel and I think what is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in this pic is actually Elizabeth.  Elizabeth is the only one with that hair coloring with a part in exactly center of head.  The other blonds have it somewhat off to the side.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Oct 30, 2021 5:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Oct 30, 2021 5:22 pm

Wow now that is something with Serene getting a second 1-on-1 date. Clayton probably has a feeling that their connection is good and wants to be sure before HTD's so Serene gets a date. I hope she does get the date rose. She is very beautiful and their body language seem to be so comfortable with one another.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Sat Oct 30, 2021 6:37 pm

she is gorgeous [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] clayton has good taste!

ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Oct 30, 2021 6:41 pm

Wow she is an absolute stunner!!! Beautiful gorgeous all rolled into one for sure. Natural beauty
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Sat Oct 30, 2021 7:57 pm

bluwavz wrote:  

He says she will most likely get to the F4, but if there's only two 1-on-1s on week 7, I think she can get eliminated tonight (and I honestly don't want it, cause I had her in my initial F4). I think this past seasons, the last 1-on-1 ends in elimination, so the odds aren't on her side.
Diamond
Diamond

Female Posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:28 pm

Diamond wrote:
bluwavz wrote:  

He says she will most likely get to the F4, but if there's only two 1-on-1s on week 7, I think she can get eliminated tonight (and I honestly don't want it, cause I had her in my initial F4). I think this past seasons, the last 1-on-1 ends in elimination, so the odds aren't on her side.

This is where we are at with the schedule. IMO, we are looking at the GD being the last filmed, because of that and looking at past seasons, IMO, date roses will be handed out on the dates and then at the group date, he will know how many roses are still available and that there will be a RC if there are more than 1 still available. ALL IMO.

Episode 7 6-4 ===========VIENNA, AUSTRIA=======

10/27 - B ROLL FILMING
10/28 - ID: AUDIENCE - maybe concert?
10/29 - ID:
10/30 - ID: AUDIENCE - SERENE RUSSELL - Hofburg Palace
10/31 - GD:

11/1 - RC - ELIMINATED:

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsgirl94 Sun Oct 31, 2021 1:04 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:I know that this was posted and hashed out but I saw something in this pic and went back to trying to see if what I was seeing was there.  I think that there are at least 2 blondes in Hvar, Croatia.  We did see Rachel and I think what is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in this pic is actually Elizabeth.  Elizabeth is the only one with that hair coloring with a part in exactly center of head.  The other blonds have it somewhat off to the side.

Could [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] actually be Sarah? I think she has some blonde highlights in her hair.

sportsgirl94

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Oct 31, 2021 4:55 pm

sportsgirl94 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:I know that this was posted and hashed out but I saw something in this pic and went back to trying to see if what I was seeing was there.  I think that there are at least 2 blondes in Hvar, Croatia.  We did see Rachel and I think what is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in this pic is actually Elizabeth.  Elizabeth is the only one with that hair coloring with a part in exactly center of head.  The other blonds have it somewhat off to the side.

Could [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] actually be Sarah?  I think she has some blonde highlights in her hair.  
I don't "think" so as Sarah's part is off to the side, yet the girl in the pic has her part directly in the center.  The ones that have their part in the center are Rachel, Haley, Elizabeth, and Susie. I am personally wondering if it is Elizabeth or Susie.  We haven't really heard much about either of them and from what we can tell, they aren't home yet at least this point in the game that this pic was taken. We have to remember that they are at least 8-12 hours ahead of us.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:50 pm

Sorry for the double post:

Maybe this will help to figure out who the blonde is in the pic.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+50
Amberly
kmick0890
philphan
flojo031
LeapofFaith